Kitten Ch. 07: Pussy Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped in at this point and said to the men gawking at her wide open, soaking wet pussy, "Before we go any further, I want each of you to clean your hands with this sanitizer." They did, and I squeezed some water based lube on their fingers and told them we would only reinsert the ball once but that each of them would have the opportunity to finger her pussy.

I told them the one who gets the best reaction from Kitten while checking gets to reinsert the ball, and she would be the judge of who the winner was!

Kitten said, "Somebody please slide some fucking fingers into me"! I laughed, because I knew she was about to jump out of her skin with excitement, and she had not been fucked for a couple of days as she had just recently finished her period.

Kitten then looked at Chuck and said, "Goddamnit Chuck!, Finger me! Please! I am on the edge of cumming and I need to feel fingers, a cock, a broom handle, some fucking thing in me! PLEASE! Chuck!" Chuck stepped between Kitten's legs, looked at her wide open wet pussy, lightly placed his finger tips on each inner thigh just above her knees, and began gently stroking her, moving slowly toward her pussy.

Kitten, at this point was shaking all over like a leaf in high winds. Chuck looked up at me and smiled, and I had to laugh. He was teasing her like I had seen her tease so many men before.

She, at this point was starting to get very frustrated and angry. Chuck slid his hand to her pussy, slid his lubed fingers across her clit, down between her very wet inner labia, and into her very needy depths, all the way to her cervix.

I knew this because she had a sound she made when one bumped her cervix...a low growling, cat-like purring sound. He then pulled part way out, inserted a third finger, stretching her a little more than she had expected and making her cum and squirt harder than I had seen before.

She was bucking against his hand trying to get more in her...she couldn't get enough in her current state. She grabbed Chuck's hair, and scratched his forearm trying to push more of him into her now screaming hungry cunt. She was spraying all of us standing there. She screamed, "PLEASE! PLEASE! FUCK ME HARD! OH GOD! PLEASE ALL OF YOU FUCK ME"! All of a sudden, we became aware of our surroundings, and the probability that someone had heard and was calling the Police!

Frank handed me the Pussy Jewelry, and quickly walked back to the poolroom!

Chuck pulled his fingers out of Kitten, said, "gotta run." The three of them turned and quickly walked back to the poolroom!

I pushed Kitten's legs together and rolled her, now totally confused by what was happening, into the truck, closed her door, got in and quickly drove off!

As we drove away at a moderate speed, so as not to attract attention in this small coastal North Carolina town, Kitten gave me a confused look and said, "What's happening, Sir?'

I said to her that she had screamed, "FUCK ME!" at the top of her lungs, and probably awoke the whole town. The men left because they were afraid someone would call the police, and then we would all be in deep shit.

Kitten then, sitting on the passenger seat with her legs drawn up, her arms wrapped around them in a fetal position, began to sob uncontrollably. I asked her if she was ok, and she said, "Girl fucked everything up!"

I knew she was distraught because she blamed herself, but I knew the real reason was that she was totally amped sexually, and had just experienced a huge drop! She was crying like a child whose teddy bear was in the washing machine. She was inconsolable.

I had her lie her head on my lap and stroked her hair as I drove. I told her not to blame herself. I told her that I loved her deeply and that it was just something that happened, and not her fault.

The motel was a 30 minute drive from the pool hall. We got back to the motel and went up to our room. I told her I had a big surprise for her. I wrapped my arms around her, hugged her tightly, said that I loved her and that she was the sweetest woman I had ever known.

She asked what the surprise was, like a child at Christmas. She was standing in my arms shaking. I asked if she was cold from the motel room air conditioning. She said, "No Sir, Girl is comfy warm, but her pussy is on fire, and her insides are screaming for some relief! Would Sir like to fuck Girl really hard tonight? Please?"

She reached her hand down under her dress and was touching herself.

What I had not told Kitten was that my friends were coming to the hotel. We were going to party, and she was to be the party favor. Kitten was ready for her first gang bang! It was to be a surprise!

12