Kitty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laugh and you won't put a damn thing in the kitty." She said. He had to bite his mouth interior. "My shirt." He checked his cards and knocked. She jumped in the seat and looked furious. "Nu-uh!" She exclaimed, her light raspy voice cracking. "Rrrgh! Gotta be kidding me." She debated and seized the default discard, then revealed a seventeen. Spencer waited, then revealed a total of nine high. "You- wait what?" He finally laughed. "You were just pretending... Augh!" She slapped his arm again and smiled, then seized the hat and threw it at the double door.

"My pants." Spencer said. Katherine watched him deal more cards. She won legit this time with a twenty-six.

"Ha ha! Take 'em off slow." She said amused, taking a big drink.

"As if there was another way in here." He said and had to curl up a bit to slide them off. Now in his shirt and boxers, they played again. He won twice in a row and she was down to black bra and matching thong. He threw the next game to keep it interesting. Down to the nit and gritty, they played the last for real. Spencer had a ten and queen in clubs as she knocked. Katherine looked away innocent and sipped. Uh-oh. He drew for one more card, but he drew the diamond eight. Katherine seen them and let out a mighty shout;

"My hand wins!" She laid out three Jacks on the other bed. Spencer drooped his head. Oh well. He let her win. She finished her drink and moved to him, pulling on his boxers. They left with a few awkward tugs and he observed her remove her undergarments. She crawled over top of him, her black mane around his face. "What'll you put in the kitty now?" She leaned in and bit his lip. Her hand seized his balls and played. "These my prize?" She moved down licking his nipple on the way. "Or this?" She took his cock in her mouth lovingly. He closed his eyes again, feeling the sensation a man could never tire of. Then suddenly it was gone. He looked to see her stroking his cock while thinking. "Ohh! One sec." She skipped out. He watched that butt go nude this time. "Come out here." He heard.

"Okay?" He replied and hauled out of bed. Outside of the doors he seen her nude on her stomach, with a bottle of oil next to her. Katherine looked back over her shoulder and waited.

"Oil me up... all of me." Just her one left eye was visible over her shoulder. He scanned the waters. No one for a long, long ways. Spencer moved and knelt over her legs. She closed her eyes as he tipped the bottle and poured a thin stream over her flesh. It glistened like a viscous river before his fingers pushed into it, caressing it across the small of her back. She moved as much fluffy hair as she could off to one side as he worked it up over her spine and shoulders. The pale soft skin was gaining a beautiful sheen under his hands. Katherine sighed softly as he pushed his fingers gently in her back, sides, asscheeks, thighs and calves. Spencer squeezed a new small dollop for each sole and she openly moaned at the massage.

Then it was back up the legs, to the thighs, then with a new blob smack dab between the cheeks he rubbed it over her asshole and pussy. Katherine twitched and whimpered, then quietly squeaked as he slowly slid a finger in her sphincter. Boy if he wasn't hard before. He could forge a breastplate with this. He replaced his finger with thumb and moved his two middle fingers into her sex. Looking up at her he seen her eyes closed and sucking her finger. With his free hand saturated with oil he lubricated his cock with easy strokes, fingering her steadily in both holes. When good and ready, he slid them out and grinned as she spread her cheeks. She gave a whimper of encouragement and he carefully aimed and pushed into her anus.

"Ohhhh..." Katherine exhaled. Spencer moved one hand up by her bushy head and couldn't help but run his other squeezing hand over her oiled buttocks. his thumb pushed in as he rubbed, causing a reflective circle in the flesh protruding around it. In the beaming sun shining down on the ocean and boat, he proceeded into her ass until balls deep. He just felt along her lubed body for a few seconds until pulling out almost all the way, then thrusting back in. She cried out before sucking her thumb. Spencer supported himself on his knees and hand on the platform and found he was almost timing his thrusts with the vessel's easy rocking on the waves. He was lost in her slick, shining skin and small tight form. Her ass gripped him sliding out, and eased when re-entering. Spencer fought not to cum right there and just held it in for a bit until she tried to gyrate into him for more.

Katherine used her free hand to slap her oiled ass in an indication. He looked to her with her thumb fully in her mouth and those pleading submissive eyes. Spencer fought back a grin and gave a sharp spank. She squeaked in delight and kept sucking as he fucked her ass. Every few seconds he would give another quick deliberate slap to those pale glistening orbs. She was coaxing from him someone more than glad to indulge her dark desires. Spencer knew full well what she was doing, and found he kind of liked it. As she gave a gutteral grunt he knew she came, and he almost blew. Not yet.

He moved his mind quickly to the sea life beneath them, drifting about in water. Swaying underwater flora, looking up at the sunlight beaming through the waves in golden moving gems... The view from the distant soaring gulls... The climax retreated, and he began again with more force. Katherine moaned over her thumb and let herself go lax under his strength. The unrelenting grip of her ass was bringing him back, and he increased speed. He fought to keep it back until he knew for sure she was cumming again, and then he dropped the dam. His palm went flat on the small of her back and he hilted. A small grunt escaped his mouth as he exploded ropes into her bowels. The waves splashed merrily against the hull.

"Damn..." He whispered and slid out carefully, twitching from sensitivity. Katherine got on her knees and popped the thumb out of her mouth before climbing on top of him. He embraced her and breathed heavy as she did her miniature licks to his face and neck. "I love you Kitty." He said, feeling her moist tongue, warm sun and gentle cool breeze. She hugged him tight then for what he would have allowed to be eternity.

- - - - -

"Isn't it cold?"

"Yep."

"You're clean by now."

"I know, just kind of nice in a way. Refreshing." Spencer said, treading water. He had jumped back in and for some reason wanted the cold. It reminded him of the river he used to have to bathe in. Dark times. Having that mental colour of memory now, in harsh contrast to paradise was causing some great positive emotion to stir within the back of his mind.

"Today's nice..." Katherine said, splashing her pale feet in the water. "What did you do for Leif to get us this boat?"

"Well, he had something he needed looking into back a year or two ago." Spencer responded looking back toward land. "His niece was getting into some trouble and I helped sort it out. He's a good man."

"I could tell. He's friendly."

"Great storyteller too. You should hear how he was in a team lost while up North, surrounded by glaciers. Damn near froze to death."

"Hey, what's that?" Katherine asked after sipping a new clinking drink. Spencer turned to see a small distant boat sailing on its way. He was glad she had put back on her bra and thong, in case they were seen.

"That's a uh, a catamaran I believe." He said, spitting out some salt water.

"A what?" She giggled. He turned to her and chuckled when realizing.

"Yeah, it's sometimes shortened to cat too. It's defined by the dual hull. See the two of them? Same size." He turned back and seen her watching it. His eye then caught her reflection in the water. Some memory flickered within him. As a deep thinker he seized it like an envelope in the wind and examined it. Her reflection. And her. Dual hulls. Same size. Two of them. Two of her. Clones. Jack.

"Ever use one of those?" She asked and sipped.

"What? Uh, no. Not really. My um... I used to know someone who did." His mind was caught in a loop of the happening at the diner. Those identical women with long blue hair and powerful intelligent red eyes. Real clones he said. Jesus Jack... what in the world are you up to?

"Who's Jack?" Katherine asked, looking down to him curiously. Whoops.

"Oh, just an old friend from high school. Just remembered him is all." He felt awkward. "Hey, how about I dry off and show you how to drive?" Katherine choked on an ice cube, but looked exhilarated. "Good." He smiled and climbed aboard.

After returning dry boxers and pants he soon showed her the basics, and within a matter of minutes she was puttering around slowly. Katherine held the helm and stood straight in underwear and captain's hat, smiling from ear to ear. Spencer had another moment of appreciation and pride for getting her out here. He closed his eyes and felt the breeze and the sun, listening to the slapping waves, feeling her presence and love for her that still grew. It felt that the times when stalking her created a hollow structure in the form of a heart, that had created the illusion of love. But now being with her, making her happy, feeling her touch... he knew that it was just empty until filling it full with her touch and kindness. He wanted to be with her forever.

He made sure to have her stick to the general area, in case Leif gave a look for them. After another ten minutes or so they stopped, conserving gas. Katherine jumped into his arms and hugged him. "That was awesome!" She cried. She leaned back in his grasp and kissed his nose. She got down and went to mix another drink. He remembered what he taught her sternly and internally kicked himself. Wasn't thinking.

"What now?" He asked, sitting on the seat and rotating it casually side to side.

"Pictures." She replied and pulled a camera out of the pack. He didn't even know she had one. "I never did a marine shoot before, so this is an exclusive." She winked. She slid back on her striped belly shirt and black Daisy-Dukes. "The clothes should come off as we go."

"Is that right?" He took the digital camera and inspected it. Decent model. Not as good as his old one he had for work. "Well then, how do they usually do this? Just keep snapping?"

"Yep. Mostly." She answered and turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder and standing with her hip to the side. He marvelled at her curves, and began capturing time. Click. Spencer moved out of the chair and had a natural aptitude for angles as she shifted from pose to pose. Her sitting on the gunwale, one foot up on it and elbow resting on knee. Click. Her on knees looking up biting lip. Click. A more artistic shot of her leaning over the boat's side and looking out with hand over eyes. Spencer had to pull a risky move and hold the camera out over the water after she insisted.

More shots were taken as she removed shirt, then shorts. Katherine moved into a daring bent over pose, almost exposed through the black thong as she hooked a thumb in the string. Click. Her back against the cabin and head upturned, her hand entering her thong. Click. Spencer's erection returning. Click. Her bra coming off, and clenched in her teeth. Click. Her laying on her back, showing her blushed soles. Click. Her licking her own nipple. Click. Her fingering herself with closed eyes. Click. Erection hurting now. Click.

"Do all your shoots end up like this?" He grinned.

"Nn-nn." She moaned over her wet fingers shaking her head. "Just the ones with you..." She slowly got up and took the camera, then her drink. "Your turn." She said, sipping.

"Nope." He said quickly. Spencer was self-conscious enough as it was about his Lichtenberg scar from torso to face, as well as cataract.

"Aw c'mon." She teased raising the camera.

"No." He said. She lowered it, looking slightly nervous. His tone had been almost harsh in its finality. "I'm sorry... it's just an insecurity. Probably petty. I'll work at getting over it okay?" He offered a smile. She seemed blankly interested before nodding.

"It's alright. How did they come out?" Katherine asked, switching over to the digital album to preview the photos.

"I'm sure they're perfect." Spencer said, getting closer and observing the pictures. He became aware of her looking at pictures of herself getting more and more adult in content. He wondered how she gauged if they were good. Did she see herself as beautiful as he did? As if she was looking upon another her... if given the chance would she... Spencer gave his head a subtle shake. This thing was persistent in his mind. He stopped seeing the camera and remembered what Jack had offered free of charge in a phone call he had given a few days after meeting. How alive he seemed when inspired with a new idea that at the time seemed funny to Spencer, but now... "What do you think?" He swallowed with a click. "Sexy?"

"Mm-hm. I like them." Katherine smiled up at him. "Minny would love some of these."

"Who- oh your agent. Yeah I'm sure she would." Spencer said. He felt compelled to probe further but felt a hesitance. What did he want to hear her say? "We'll hang on to those and show her the less private ones." They exchanged grins. He realized then that she was nude except for the hat and he looked around the water. Only that distant catamaran. "Enjoying your birthday suit?"

"Yes actually." Katherine said, setting the camera down on the seat. "Aren't you? C'mon I'm frisky again." She pulled his hand and led him into the cabin. She pushed him down and pulled off his pants and underwear before climbing on top in a sixty-nine. It was escalating quickly and he knew the booze was kicking in fast for her, as it tended to do on water.

Not wanting to disappoint - as if he could even resist - he reached up to spread her and suck her clitoris. She gave a pleased giggle while licking his stiffening shaft. Both of her hands held it and his sac as she sucked sloppily. The boat rocked gently as he lapped at her clit, sliding his first two fingers inside. He revisited her usual favourite places while feeling the back of her throat. Without much notice she lifted her leg and scrambled around. Just as quick she lowered and he felt her sex envelop his cock.

Katherine sighed with a smile as if dipping into a hot bath and gyrated her hips, her hands on his chest. She closed her eyes and seemed lost in her own world of intoxicated sensation. Spencer held her thighs and gazed up at her as she rode him. Her pussy felt like wet fire, squeezing and milking him, tempting his release. Having cum recently he could sense that this would not finish fast. They were in for the long run.

Indeed they stayed like that for a great deal of time. Both breathing heavy in the cozy cabin, water audibly sloshing against the hull. Katherine was nearer his face now panting hard, eyes still closed and long bushy hair around him. If he had counted, Spencer would have realized she had cum perhaps four times without stopping. His mind was here, and yet in some alternate fiction. His thoughts went from her beautiful face and the feeling inside her, to each belonging to different Katherines. How it would feel to have not just one promiscuous pet Goddess, but two. Each wanting to do nothing but suck and fuck him day in and day out. Both lounging with him around the house, taking turns blowing him, rubbing four small perfect feet all over him, kissing each other... him catching both tiny Katherine's moaning and writhing in heat in their bed. He felt it. He quickly lifted her off and she snapped out of it, then just before she could get her mouth over his throbbing cock he popped.

The potent augmentation of pleasure and fantasy culminated in a series of long viscous wads of seed firing onto her face. She moaned and just held her face in front of the barrel without need of touching it, receiving thick splats on her nose, lips, tongue, cheeks, and eye. The knowledge of what he was doing caused an extra pathetic glob to attempt the flight, but fell to his pelvis.

"Wow..." Katherine said softly, breaking the silence. "I've never seen you cum like that." She began gathering cum on her fingers and sucking them clean. "What were you thinking about?"

"You." He breathed. "Just you." She bit her finger and smiled.

"Aww. That's sweet." She lay on him then and nuzzled into his jaw. "That was amazing... I like you." Spencer closed his eyes. Even now he was imagining a second her on his other shoulder. Them licking each other's face for his seed. Spencer was mostly a practical guy, and never really gave much thought to a kind of science fiction desire but... he had seen it in person. Those intimidating twins. In the flesh, right in front of him. He could get that... free of charge... then a part of him suddenly felt worried. Was he not content with just her alone? Had be become greedy after experiencing paradise? He felt her on his shoulder and held her tight. Katherine nuzzled in closer again and ran her hand up to his neck. No... he felt it in his heart he loved her. Any duplicate of hers would be a plaything, nothing more.

- - - - -

The sky was a darkening indigo when he awoke. He was again confused for a second as to where he was but he felt the waves and calmed. Katherine was gone, and he heard a humming outside. Spencer blinked and rubbed his eyes before sitting up and sliding on a long sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Hey Kitty, whatcha up to out here?" He asked, stepping out. The air had cooled considerably and she was wearing the grey sweater he packed for this reason.

"Nothin'." She said lightly in her cute rasp. She was on her knees at the stern, munching on cheese and crackers while looking out on the distant city lights. She breathed in her vaporizer and let out a sizeable cloud.

"Pretty, huh?" He said, stretching and moving to sit next to her.

"Mm-hm. Seems so small."

"Power of perspective." He said and grabbed a cracker and cheese slice. He bit in and paused for a second while chewing. Monterey Jack. Of course it was.

"What do you think's gonna happen to us?" Katherine asked, staring out.

"How do you mean?"

"I just feel... like... something bad's coming, y'know? Something big." Spencer frowned at this sudden morose brooding. Big problems were a modern human constant, but that's just how things were.

"It's..." He began and thought. "Things may change, but that's why we live as much as we can in the present. Time can't be stopped. But we have each other, right?" He held her opposite shoulder and pulled her close. Her hands moved to hug him. "We may be two lost souls, but we've found a kinship. That should be treasured. And as long as you want me around, and even after that, I'll always love you and protect you." He kissed her head. The atmosphere was a quite dark now, the city lights glittering in tiny specks on the water.

"Thank you..." She said into his chest. "I want to make you happy."

"You do." He said glancing down to her. "More than you know." The little face he loved turned up to him with eager green cat eyes.

"But like... I'm scared of an end. We only live once and I haven't really ever done much... I want to at least make you happy." Her soft desperate voice almost made him tear up. "Today was the most fun ever, and you're so nice to me. I just want more times like this with something new and fun. With you."

"I'd love that." Spencer said smiling sincerely.

"Yeah? Good." Katherine said and kissed his arm. "We just need to plan the next new thing." They gazed together in thoughtful silence at the minuscule lights.

"Stars are out tonight."

"Hm? Oh, yeah.. I don't look up at the sky much, I always feel I'm gonna fall upward." Spencer laughed. "I'm serious!." She laughed too.

"Bit of an irrational fear."