Kitty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah well, maybe I like being weird."

"Do you?"

"... Oh shush." He chuckled and squeezed her tight again. After a bit longer they headed inside the cabin with the pack. Spencer found the flashlight and used it to locate the matches he brought. With them he ignited a lamp and set it on the shelf. His eye first went to Katherine on the bed who was slightly tipsy and hypnotized by the dancing flame, then to the cards from earlier. Her final hand of a three of a kind. Three Jacks.

Spencer sat down next to her in the orange flickering light and thought about what she said. New things. New and fun. Maybe the offer could be just as much for her as it would be for him. The coincidences might be a sign, or probably not. He loved her, and would only offer this as a strange adventure to tackle together if she desired. He pondered his words and turned a bit to face her.

"Katherine." He said and took her hands. She looked to him, noting his tone and use of her real name. "What if I told you I know of another adventure we could take? We wouldn't have to soon, or later, or ever if you don't want to."

"What is it?" She asked blinking in the orange light, still clearly tipsy.

"I have a friend who is doing some amazing things. He's the closest thing to... no he is a scientific genius, and he showed me what he's been working on since High School."

"Oh, that Jake guy?" She asked and gave an adorable hiccup.

"Jack, yes. When I met him at a diner, the day I went looking for a job he introduced me to two women." Katherine's brows furrowed and she looked suspicious. Spencer couldn't help a grin. "Not like that. They were his girlfriends." Her eyes went wide.

"Swingers?" Spencer laughed and shook his head.

"No, they were..." He knew she wouldn't believe it. Not without seeing it. The boat rocked in the dark on the calm waves. "They were identical. Every last detail."

"Twins? Where are you going with this?" Katherine seemed amused and lost.

"Clones."

"... What?!" She exclaimed and laughed. He waited. "You're seri- he's lying. That's impossible."

"Not for him."

"Oh sure. What does this have to do with anything?"

"He made an offer that day that I decided to forget about. We spoke over the phone another time after, catching up some more. I didn't have much to talk about that wasn't humiliating, so eventually I talked about the only positive thing in my life. You." Her smile fell a bit. "After getting the gist about what you're like he went quiet for a bit, and began talking passionately about a new idea. One that involves you."

"Me? How?" She asked, completely baffled. Spencer looked down to her small hands in his. He felt her soft skin, and the assurance of her existence they provided him. He thought of her demeanour, her odd thoughts and fantasies.

"How would you like it if he could make you more like... like a cat?" He looked up and she was blank. A blink. Another.

"... What?" She leaned in while asking this, with an expression of one dealing with a lunatic. Spencer felt simultaneously that this was stupid, and that if she understood fully what he was offering...

"He would be able to clone you, but with a tail, the ears, and real cat eyes." How saying these words made him indeed feel like an idiot. He swallowed, thinking how he would have preferred keeping his mouth shut and just enjoying the boat trip... but her blank expression very, very slowly was lighting up. Very, very slowly she was getting his drift. The possibility.

"No..." She whispered. Not in denial, but in a hungry disbelief. "No way..." Spencer nodded with a long blink.

"He spoke about it likely being an exclusive prototype, and would do it for free." The growing realization in her eyes was egging him on. "I know him Katherine, he doesn't lie. What do you think? Is it worthy of our next adventure?"

"Wait wait wait." Katherine raised her hands, then brushed back her hair looking at the lantern. "Just... you mean he would clone me... and I'd... but it wouldn't be me in it." She seemed excited despite her skepticism. "It'd be someone else."

"I mentioned that too." She looked at him eagerly to proceed. "He has bracelets that allow uh... the switching of bodies." Katherine stood up.

"... Is this some kind of joke? Now? Why?"

"Why would I joke about this? I have no one to share the laugh with, if it were even funny." His genuine tone and viewpoint made her eyes shoot around in frantic thought.

"So Jake he'd... make me a kitty?" Her expression was like a kid's discovering the Easter bunny was real. "Like a cute li'l kitty with a fluffy tail?"

"That's the idea, yeah." Spencer nodded. "If you w-"

"Oh my God!" Katherine yelled, then shrieked and bounced. She lunged forward and put both hands on his knees. He leaned back in wide eyed alarm at her gleeful intensity an inch from his face. "Promise me this is real. Promise!" Her green cat eyes were unnerving in their desire and he never had he seen such energy.

"I promise." He replied beginning to grin, one hand ready to protect himself if she decided to lose it. She did.

"Aaaaah!" She squealed doing a bouncing spin in the small cabin. He had no idea how she didn't fall. "I'm gonna be like a cute little black kitty!" She fell on him and crawled all over him as he laughed. "I'm gonna have a fluffy tail and cute li'l ears and you can pet me and... and..." She rubbed her cheek into his. "This better not be a dream..." She grabbed and bit into his finger and he yelped. "Must be real." She giggled smiling ear to ear. "When can we do it? Tomorrow?"

"I uh... I don't see why not. That's up to him really, I'll send a text in the morning when we're back on shore."

"Okay. Oh I can't wait..." She whispered and fetched her contact case. With those set on the shelf she blew out the lantern and climbed into the bed with him. Her hand went into his pants and played with his penis and balls as she usually did. "You promised." Her light rasp spoke softly in the dark. "You promised..."

- - - - -

Next morning they were pulling up to the dock. Leif was waiting hunched with a wave and a smile. They greeted him and said it all went well. After calling a cab they were on their way home. Spencer tipped the driver well and when the duplex door closed behind them there was an elephant waiting inside. Greetings elephant. Shall we address you now?

"Are you gonna text Jake?" Katherine asked, looking up at him brightly. She hadn't forgot despite the alcohol, which meant she was serious. This thing was going to happen. His mind reeled at the idea. Soon, in his lifetime, before his eyes, would exist two of her. The idea of two of them looking at each other, or talking to themselves, or...

"Let's get settled, then I'll send him a message." He said. She bounced in excitement again and rushed to get things put away. He was delighted that her enthusiasm dwarfed his, but he wondered if he was actually prepared for this. What if something went wrong? No... don't be pessimistic. It would never be attempted unless certain.

So Spencer texted Jack just before sitting down to breakfast. Before he even took a bite, his phone blipped. Katherine looked jubilant as she chewed quickly with puffed cheeks. It said the address, which Spencer frowned at. Katherine looked worried at his expression. Prince Edward Island? When did his friend move there? Spencer had enough money because of him to get there, but it just seemed random.

"Well Kitty, after we eat I suppose you can start getting ready." Her eyes lit up and twinkled. "We're going to Jack's."