All Comments on 'Kittycat'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NONE BETTER!

SO RARE TO FIND A GOOD PIECE OF LITERATURE ON THIS SITE, SO MUCH CRUDE AND BORING WORK THAT LACKS THE SUSPENSE AND FOREPLAY THAT MAKES A SCENE EROTIC...AFTER A FEW OF THOSE WHY BOTHER. THIS IS SPECIAL, TOP 2 PERCENT. AND IT DEALS WITH MY FAV TOPIC, SEDUCTION, WHERE THE WOMAN, OR MAN, KNOWS ITS WRONG, WANTS TO STOP, BUT IS MADE SO HOT SHE/HE CANNOT RESIST. WITH A GOOD TWIST AT THE END FOR GOOD MEASURE. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS AUTHOR. CERTAINLY HIT MY HOT SPOT. WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE AUTHOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Belter !

Another cracking story, from the Master of erotica. They get better the more you read. As I've said above and before, nobody comes near you on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

not happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool story

Great sex scenes, very believable characters, and I love the ending--always better to cut out the middleman lol!!!

Gemigirl93Gemigirl93over 10 years ago
awesome

I absolutely loved the ending if this. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well written

awesome story, not good enough for a Pulitzer prize, but still, awesome. Keep writing :)

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

Not a typical white-black story. It was well-written and the plot was well-conceived and implemented. I thought the sex scenes were a little too fast and lacked detail. A perfect ending that saved two women and created a new interracial love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous