All Comments on 'Kneeling in the Sand'

by claymodel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
payback

The revenge start now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely perfect

An amazing story

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written story - ticked all the boxes for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I had a raging boner throughout the story. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black pussy takes white cock.

I love how you had the black woman fuck the white man to orgasm in vagina to penis sex, that is extremely rare.

The only thing hotter would be if one of the black guys fucked the black woman's pussy and then the black woman fucked the white man's dick with her pussy filled with black cum.

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Sizzilin'!

Great Fucking Descriptions! Really Enjoyed Your Story!

thatdammanthatdammanabout 6 years ago
WOW!!!

A great story! Thanks for all you shared of this couple's adventure!

mrsreadermrsreaderalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

That is one hell of a submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Apparently, lesbian ass-licking was of no concern for the woman. Not a bad story but it seems inconclusive and at times the thoughts from the couple do not match the type of situation. Also, forced lesbianism with a stranger of who knows how many sexual partnerships is of no concern to the woman? Keep writing though. The story should have continued with more things happening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shocked, appalled, and incredibly turned on. What an amazing fantasy. I'm exhausted after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this story is brilliant! You discribe perfect the humiliation of the white couple, their feelings and their submission. Stories about white women being used and fucked by Blacks are so hot. I Love it. Very well written.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

Ah, nothing says true love more than a straight white couple forced to suck and fuck black cock together, and saying it with cum on their faces. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait to rent a jet ski with or without my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous