All Comments on 'Knicker Fun with Marie and Julian Pt. 02'

by Seamstraight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lancashireman63Lancashireman63over 6 years ago
dk delight

Another well told episode in this (hopefully) long continuing tale !!

Well written 5*

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
DK fun with Marie & Julian Pt. 2

Well written and lots of sex. That's what Literotica is about -SEX -- and lots of it. Now they go upstairs and Marie needs to piss, he will have Rich either sit on the toilet and she sits on his legs and pisses or she will have him kneel in the shower and piss all over him.

Then it will be time for her to get fucked by both of the men.

Keep writing. You're doing just fine. Sheer full fashioned stockings and an eight strap garter belt would add some fine lingerie to Marie's collection to wear.

twitcher66twitcher66over 6 years ago
Wonderful...

Well written, all the right language and love the fact the recipients are wearing such delightful and erotic underwear. Please include more descriptions of the clothing....as a previous devotee has suggested.

Jut so horny here...

Johnxxx

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 4 years ago
Playing with Marie & Julian

Oh. So fucking good. I love reading about older folks and a younger person getting passionate with each other. I love stories containing women wearing Directoire Knickers. Very difficult to find. My maternal grandmother, a quasi alcoholic, wore DK's frequently. She also pissed in them when she was intoxicated. I saw her grey haired cunt, pits, and legs, She lived with my family for four years until my alcoholic mother padded away.

I watched grandma dress from time to time. Loved watching her fasten her stockings to the garters on her girdle. This was between 1947 and 1951 when girdles were now being made with elastic and were a little more comfortable. I also watched her when she pissed and loved hearing the hissing sound when she started to piss.

You need to write more stories about these three and their escapades, especially pissing on each other.

Want to share? I'm jhmckn@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous