All Comments on 'Knicker Fun with Marie and Julian Pt. 03'

by Seamstraight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
twitcher66twitcher66about 6 years ago
So glad...

Wonderful darling. I am so glad you are continuing the story. Loved the enema section and the more references to ..bum holes and arseholes...very erotic.

Thank you...longing for more....Directoire knickers...full length corsets...seamed stockings...heaven..

John

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Knicker Fun Part 3

Outstanding writing. I love the fact that Marie and Julian are both using naughty words in the stories. Women should tell men they like to be fucked or want their pee holes distended or whatever.

Marie and Julian also enjoy seeing Rich dressed in fine lingerie and pissing too. She gets to play with his uncut peter and jack him off and do all sorts of naughty things to him.

My maternal grandmother, who lived wit us for four years, wore DK's and sometimes I got to watch her pee. She didn't always wipe her wet pussy after peeing, so the crotch got pee stains on them.

I think I could have fucked her, but was afraid to for fear of her telling my father about it. After my mother passed away, she would go to his bedroom and sleep with him all night and let him fuck her or she would suck his cock. She deemed it as "A man having his needs taken care of.".

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 4 years ago
Marie & Julian Pt. 03

More fun with Marie & Rich. I think Marie is a cock whore and is soon going to simply let go and fuck the nuts off of Rich, getting his cock buries deep into her wet cunt.

She's going to need to piss soon and Julian and Rich may need to assist her or make sure she has a cock in her mouth while pissing.

I love your writing style and also love your fascination with the women's lingerie.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 4 years ago
Erotic fun of the highest order

Loved it. Could leave out the male interplay fir me but wasn't too extreme or a main part of the story. Loved the dialogue and tension build up between Auntie Marie and Rich. Yes some very enjoyable kinky fun that I would love to read more of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous