All Comments on 'Knightly Devotion'

by Brie_de_Jour

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLOT—FRICKING—TWIST!!!

This was just amazing. It’s so well written, I wouldn’t have batted an eye if you’d told me this was part of a published book. The metaphors and literary devices were used perfectly.

“For why would anyone bother to gaze at the stars with the glorious sun before them to dazzle their eyes?”

Where can I get a man to roleplay this with me? I love the plot twist at the end, revealing that it was actually happening in the modern world—BRILLIANT. This ended on a bittersweet note though, I want to read more of Rick and Jenny. I should really make a Literotica account now. But seriously, keep writing. You’re amazing *clap clap clap*

Geon54Geon54about 5 years ago
Kudos!

Rarely do plot twists ever work quite as well as yours does here. A very deft seque followed by a simple & concise summation of how the "real" situation mimics the "act" without belaboring the point. Very nice.

While reading, a couple of is-that-an-anachronism? moments passed by, which of course become moot, lol. (If interested they were "from the pages of a storybook" and "practice makes perfect")

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous