All Comments on 'Knobbing Nancy'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
in general

In general most of the world its "panties," not "knickers" that women wear. So the story would have more appeal using terms and language that's in wider usage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story very hot

knickers are the correct term when English. I really hate how americans think they are always correct. Get a life and travel some dude. The story was hot and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good, follow up please?

Very good, follow up please?

......and nothing wrong with the use of 'knickers' - unbelievable what some people moan about!

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackabout 13 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Wow! Three comments and it only went up this morning! Colour me impressed!

As for the first comment, yeah sorry about that. Whenever I use an American celeb I'm much more likely to use American spelling but as the story was based in the UK I used our spelling and our sort of vocabulary. I.E 'Knickers' instead of 'panties' or 'Arse' instead of 'ass'. Sorry if this detracted from your reading in any way :)

As for the other comments, there should be a sequel with Gloria and Nancy giving Ben what-for and I sort of realised that I hadn't given much back story on Nancy so maybe a prequel as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Uh, she works at Waitrose!

So, of course, they're knickers.

And, no, you didn't use too few adjectives. Most writers on Literotica use too many.

LindsayRaeLindsayRaeabout 13 years ago
Nicely done.

I enjoyed the mention of the man cumming on the woman's face but I wish you would have used a little more detail at that point! ;) Otherewise, this was a fun read. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Adjectives

Good initial attempt. Was disappointed; had read half and told my wife at least you hadn't given her bra size, probably the most hackneyed descriptor in all of erotica, then there it was. Typically, where you did use adjectives was appropriate and worked, don't worry about them, instead try to make the transition from story to sex (i.e. behind the store) more gradual and plausible. Her dialogue could have been more thankful. Really like the end twist. Keep trying.

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitabout 13 years ago
Fairly good

Not your best work, Dude, but well done.

I've been missing what makes your stories special... You used to tell stories with sex in it, but this time there was less story - at least for my taste.

It actually might be a good idea not only to write a sequel, but also a prequel, giving us the missing background intel.

Nonetheless again a good story of yours and I'm looking forward to read your next ones.

MaitreNuit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More...

...any more chance of another episode with Ben, Nancy and Gloria....maybe some fun after work or some strip poker with the three of them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...