Knobbing Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a quick break from the cunnilingus, I watched the moisture form on her pussy's lips. Blowing a quick jet of air on her folds, I laughed as she jumped at the action.

Again changing the pace, I blew a soft stream of air across her slit. She quivered as the air hit her wet folds. I stuck my tongue out and lashed it against her clit.

"Oh!" She gasped, as my tongue made its first contact with her most sensitive love button.

I flicked her clit a couple more times with my tongue before changing. Using the tip of my tongue, I started to trace circles around her clit. Within minutes of this action, my circles varying from large, broad circles, to tinier circles where I'm just missing her clit. Nancy started to breathe heavily and was starting to rub her vagina in my face.

Sensing that she was close to cumming, I pulled her warm, wet pussy get so close to my face so that I could suck on her clit so that I could brink her to an orgasm. I happily sucked on her clit, enjoying how she seemed to scream or moan depending on my actions.

I pulled back and let her relax again just to tease her. Repeating the process a couple more times, she was quickly begging me to finish her off.

I pulled back just to see the look of frustration on her face before sucking on her clit as hard as I could. With a scream, she came and flooded my face with her cum. Breathing heavily, she climbed off of my face and rested against the arm of the sofa.

"Jesus... You're so good... Jesus..." Nancy seemed to have found religion as she caught her breath, lightly pressing her breasts together. A thin film of sweat forming on her brow as she recovered.

"I hope you've kept your energy up." I said with a grin, standing up I tugged at my member and watched as she scooted up off of the sofa.

"I've got energy for that! But I want to ride you. Sit down Ben." She said with a grin. I complied and sat on the edge of the sofa. Nancy climbed on top of me, and sat on top of my lap, her left leg draped over my right one and she raised her arse up to direct my dick into her pussy.

Closing her eyes, she moaned lightly as my member invaded her folds completely. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she pushed herself all the way down to the bottom of my shaft. Taking the advantage, I leaned forward and took her right breast into my mouth and sucked on it. Taking the nipple between my teeth, I lightly tugged on the nub as she bounced up and down on my dick.

Nancy was getting wilder and wilder with each rise and drop as she started to throw her head around. Her wild, untamed hair was flying around making the highly erotic sight before me even better. Swapping breasts, I sucked on her other large tit, playing with her nipple while groping the other breast. Grunting, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me, face first into her cleavage, holding me there as she carried on riding me. I ran a hand down under her pelvis and found her clit again and started to rub it with each rise. Nancy's voice seemed to raise in pitch ever so slightly as I fingered her while she penetrated herself with my dick. She started to moan louder and louder as her riding pattern got far more erratic.

Taking charge, I rather reluctantly pulled my head out of her breasts and rolled her onto her back. Pressing her up against the back of the sofa, I started to fuck Nancy as hard as I could muster. Grabbing hold of the cushion, I started to deliver fast, small strokes inside her warm, wet pussy. Nancy's legs and arms had wrapped themselves around me and she was heavily panting in my ear as I fucked her.

Nancy's sexual hug held me tight and I could feel her wonderful breasts being pushed up against my chest.

"Feels... Feels so good!" Nancy screamed as I fucked her. Ignoring it and focusing on fucking her, I nodded and started to increase my pounding. Rubbing her clit again, Nancy yelped and her back arched up off of the sofa. With an almighty scream, Nancy's pussy flooded with girl cum gushing out onto my shaft. Ignoring it, I continued to fuck her dragging her screaming towards another orgasm. Another shock wave smacked her and another flooding happened, her cum doubled and flooded out onto the sofa.

She seemed far too entranced to care as I pulled out of her and spun her round. Squeezing her fleshy arse again, I lightly smacked it and slid my dick back inside her, fucking her doggy style. With one arm wrapped around her stomach, I slid my left arm up to her chest and played with her tits as she reached backwards to me. She hooked her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

Dignity had gone out of the window as we engaged in a wet, sloppy kiss. Our tongues bashed against each others as my balls slapped against her skin. We broke the kiss and Nancy rested her head on one of the arm rests simply moaning with each thrust inside her. She seemed to be spent as I continued to fuck her. Taking a more primal position, I held onto her thighs and just started to fuck her with a wild abandon.

"You're such a good fucking lay Nancy. You're so fucking hot." I cursed aloud as I fucked her. Nancy simply moaned her appreciation, her head tilting to the side so we could make eye contact. Fucking her as hard as I could, I could feel her pussy getting tighter and eventually it contracted around me and she came again. The strength seeming to sap from her body and she fell down so I was fucking her in essentially a reverse missionary position.

I kissed her shoulder blades, wiping the sweat stained hair away from her shoulders so I could get at her skin. As I pounded her, I could feel my nuts tighten and I knew I was ready to cum.

"Nancy... I'm going to cum..."

"On me... Cum on me..." She grunted, as I pounded her.

Nodding silently, I pulled my member out of her folds and rolled her over. Sitting on her waist, I continued to jerk my member and let out a moan as I came. Shooting several spurts I came over her breasts and hit her in the face with it as well. Panting heavily, I watched as Nancy scooped up all of the cum and sucked it clean.

"You taste good." She said with a grin, still panting heavily.

"Now that was a show!" An unknown voice said to the side of us. Sitting in the kitchen, sipping on a cup of coffee, we saw her flat mate a black, Australian surfer chick with a pixie style hair cut with black hair. She worked at the local Starbucks and she was watching us. She had a hand up by her groin and she was rubbing her crotch through her fabric.

"You know she takes it up the arse right?" She said with a smile, standing up off of the chair and walking in.

"Gloria, be nice!" Nancy playfully scolded her.

Gloria, smiled and stuck her tongue out at Nancy. Looking over at me, she grinned and looked at my dick.

"Ready to go again?"

~END~

12