All Comments on 'Knock at the Door'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

another cuck story just like all rear total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well yes you wrote a cheating slut story.

How remarkable!

I don't believe that this format has ever been accomplished here, bravo!.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Terrible.

And get an editor. For instance the last paragraph "wandering" means to travel aimlessly. You might have meant "wondering" which is wanting to know something.

Two different words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another day, another McDonald's hamburger story, . . .

expecting to be taken as some new original work of literature. It snot.

So, what was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just what I was looking for-

When I read the Loving Wives section, this is just the kind of story I'm looking for. Hot wife, manly man, and lots of sex. Wish I was Paulo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when does her hubby find out he has a slut for a wife and toss the bitch to the curb and beat the shit out of paulo

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just silly

Your stories travel the world. We've had French, Italian, Greek, black, arab, German Shepherd, and they are all the same story. Not getting better in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

Paulo is a very sexy Italian man -- muscular and hairy-chested. He and Antonia have an interesting fling here, and who knows what will be the result. Interestingly, sex outside the marriage partner always seems to be more exciting, fulfilling, and welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is her decision labeled as a "descent"?

She made a choice to cheat on her marriage vows and her husband. Your conclusion was laughable. Take the morning after pill or get an abortion. No baby. But wanting there to be a baby and a brother or sister on top of that is an indication that her marriage is over. I hope she enjoys her divorce. Without a real ending this was just another lousy, unfinished mess.

1 star

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Kissing vs Fucking

Here again we have a story about a woman who met a man for the first time last night, flirted and drank too much and then, when the next morning he unexpectedly turns up at her door and kisses her, they fuck. (They don't 'make love', they 'fuck'.)

I'm intrigued by so many LW authors writing stories with the wandering wife being kissed by the man who is about to fuck her. Kissing suggests something beyond lust. As the working girl said in 'Pretty Woman' when explaining why you don't kiss the paying client, "kissing's too personal".

If it's only a commercial transaction (prostitution), or it's only sex and not love (the standard wandering wife excuse), kissing's too personal. It's much more personal than fucking.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nature abhors a vacuum

But really she should have a law against an arrogant cunt and a stupid slut reproducing.

Writing wasn't bad but the characters were horrid. Apart from getting the sack for not attending, did people not notice Paulo was missing? To write woman so stupid is an insult. From letting him in, to going out with him?? Not batting an eyelid at becoming pregnant at 40, to the extent of talking of a 2nd. Mark would most likely get the snip just because of the 1st....

Talking of Mark, some smells don't shift easily...

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Congratulations for one of the hottest stories I have recently read!!!!

FANTASTIC, AMAZING, SUPER EXCITING!!!!

Congratulations, you have done an excellent job!!!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sad

please explain why this is in loving wives? she isn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

What a load of crap.OOAA needs to stick to comics or get out more.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Very hot somewhat empty

The ending was disappointing for such a heated interaction

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 4 years ago
Very erotic literature

a great story, ignore the nasty comments from anonymous. You write really exciting activities and with naughty not supposed to happen sex, which gives it increased eroticism and made me as reader very horny! Well Done, 5 stars keep your stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I very much enjoy your writing.

As to the negative comments, I wonder why they read your stories when you warn them what to expect: hard cocks and hairy chests and messy wet pussies in heat awaiting the spray of semen and impregnation. Keep it up as I enjoy your erotic minds production.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erotic

Perfect wife and lucky husband. Most men can only dream that their wife is so sexy and attracts the attention of other men. Good for her that she is free to explore her sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. A sexy wife needs more hot sex, even outside her marriage. Her husband, if incapable than naturally a worthy lover can satisfy her itching married cunt. She has every right to get sexually satisfied by sexy lover. A satisfied married cunt never gets hot/itches, if it is fucked nicely and cunt juice throughly drained with filling of cock milk/juice/spunk. But very often even a good husband misses the urge and a sexy married woman shyly avoids marriage boundary and seeks attention from a sexy man, who can nicely fuck and satisfy her hot lust. She is willing to go any extent even beyond her married vows. So story is well written and second part most welcome.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Ditch the bitch.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

I hope Antonia enjoys the divorce as much as she enjoyed fucking Paolo. Four days? Her husband will find out, and unless she tracks ovulation, she will exceed Plan B's window.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

AND

...

Good fucking luck getting child support from Paolo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously not much of a marriage, or a wife. Just another divorce statistic waiting to be recorded; happens all the time. I hope Paulo finds out first hand why American's insist on the right to own firearms. Thanks for the effort.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Very nice, like it.

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

Excellent sex but she gave in far too easily, which does not bode well for her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let's see here......... She is 40 and pregnant by an 'Italian stud'. Lots of North African or Maghrebi blood in Italy, so mabye new baby likely looks nothing like nominal father. Yep..... stupid woman not to heed that 'chill up her spine' and do a Plan B pill. Divorced at 40 with a new baby would likely be hard. Most husbands would throw her to the curb for such fundamental disrespect to their marriage. God knows I would no matter how much "love" their had been, and her fate would be sad indeed. Heartless? But then so was she for that infidelity and maybe foisting a love child on her husband. That story has been told before, but can always be done artfully. This author missed an opportunity.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs14 days ago

I've often wondered if my ex cheated while on her business trips, because we weren't exactly getting along at the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!