Knock at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were soon moving in unison once again and as Paulo looked down, he was entranced by the sight of Antonia's pussy lips stretched around his cock as he withdrew from her delightful cunt. Soon he felt a tingling in his balls, and he couldn't believe how quickly he was reaching orgasm again. This was some women; he'd never felt anything like her pussy before, it seemed to twitch and grip him in an alternating fashion, and it was these sensations that pushed him towards his climax.

Antonia was blissfully unaware of Paulo's feelings. She was lost in her own world of passion and ecstasy. Neither her husband or previous boyfriends had been able to fuck her like this man, and even though she normally found doggy style sex demeaning, she didn't care with this stud plundering her cunt and making her feel so damned good. She felt another climax starting to come on just as she heard Paulo start to mutter and curse as his big cock swelled to even greater proportions in her pussy and the tip pushed into her cervix.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming again Antonia, are you ready for my spunk you slut?"

Although she would normally have been offended at being called a slut, Antonia knew this was what she had become. She was fucking another man who had his big bare cock deep in her unprotected vagina and he was telling her he was going to fire more of his virile seed into her. If once wasn't bad enough, surely twice was madness? And yet she couldn't help herself, no she couldn't hep her feelings of complete joy and fulfilment. She knew she wanted his spunk and dam the consequences.

On the brink of another fabulous orgasm herself her reply startled her. "Yes, I'm ready Paulo, seed my cheating womb, give me a baby you fabulous stud."

Paulo who had slowed his thrusting was stunned at the words that had issued from this lovely woman's lips. And yet he was not totally surprised. He had seen it before when his big cock worked its magic. But this was different, this was a wife of another man. A wife who by her own admission was unprotected against pregnancy. Although he didn't know her age, he was sure she was still ripe for conception. But in the heat of the fuck that didn't matter, if she wanted to risk conceiving his baby he didn't care. He gradually increased his tempo until he was banging against the upturned feminine ass in a rapid fashion. This brought a serious of 'uh, uh, uh' noises from the mewling beauty and then he felt it. His balls tightened and tingled, and his seed started to rise.

"Oh, here it is Antonia, I'm coming now, coming deep, arrgghh."

The first blast of his semen surprised them both. For Antonia she felt an explosion against her cervix like none other she'd felt before. And for Paulo his explosion was so intense he felt weak. And then the following repeated blasts of his semen into the yielding wife, each one painting Antonia's cervix white as Paulo's seed tried to find a way past the final barrier to her fertile womb. Their mutual orgasms seemed to go on and on and when eventually Paulo had exhausted himself, he collapsed across the back of one very inseminated wife.

Eventually they decoupled and lay side by side in the bed, both covered in sweat after a fuck session that had lasted nearly two hours. Paulo lay caressing his conquest and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Antonia held his hand and accepted his loving pillow talk, loving talk that should have been reserved for husband and wife, not wife and lover. And then the pair fell into a deep sleep. Antonia was first to wake and eyeing the time was amazed to see they had slept for three hours. Looking over to Paulo she realised that they were both uncovered, and she looked with admiration at his athletic body. Dipping her hand down between her legs she was shocked to feel the sodden mess of her pussy hairs and the trail of semen down her bottom.

Gingerly Antonia slid out of the bed and tiptoed over to the shower. Turing the hot water on she slipped under the warm jet and gradually washed the signs of her illicit mating off and out of her body. She knew of course that much more of Paulo's spunk was deep in her feminine core and that no amount of washing would remove his seed as it sought her egg if she was ovulating. Although that thought should have disturbed her it did not and as she continued to wash, she became aware of the shower door opening and then felt a hand around tummy.

"I wondered where you had gone" whispered Paulo, "and then when I realised, I thought I would join you."

As he moved in closer to Antonia, she felt his hardening erection as it pushed up her back. "Paulo you can't be hard again surely?"

Paulo laughed, "It's what you do to me you sexy thing" and so saying he pushed the brunette wife against the shower wall and pulled her bottom out. Realising what he was trying to do, Antonia placed her hands on the wall and bent over, displaying her pouting sex to her lover.

With a slow but deliberate thrust, Paulo once gain embedded his cock into the welcoming cunt of this now adulterous wife. Again, he loved the sensation as she gripped him.

Antonia let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure as he plundered her pussy again. She couldn't believe his recovery powers or his stamina. He had fucked her gloriously twice and now was taking her again. This time though she could sense more urgency. This would be a quick fuck before he had to leave. As he tightened his grip on her waist, she knew he was getting close already.

With a few rapid hard thrusts that triggered yet another orgasm for her, Paulo gasped as he felt his cock belch another load of seed into the trembling woman. "Oh, Antonia take it again, you feel so good." His cock felt like it was on fire. The ejaculation caused a burning sensation that he knew was caused by the intensity of his climax. As the last few spurts of his sperm made their way into the welcoming glove of her cunt, Paulo held himself in place as he let his breathing return to normal.

Antonia also gradually recovered and when at last Paulo withdrew from her, she straightened up and said to him "you must go now Paulo, it's getting late and my husband will be back soon. I must get cleaned up first."

Reluctantly Paulo agreed and left Antonia in the shower as he went to get his clothes. Once dressed, Antonia greeted him dressed in a towelling dressing gown. She had the glow of a well fucked woman and came to give Paulo a goodbye kiss.

"When will I see you again?" asked Paulo.

Antonia pondered that question. Was this going to be an isolated day of passion or did she want more? What about pregnancy she wondered. As all these thoughts swirled around her head, she found herself saying: "well you know where my room is don't you? And of course, there are four more days of the conference." She let that last remark linger.

Paulo smiled. He realised that he wouldn't be seeing much of his conference colleagues at this conference after all. He had much more enjoyable things to do! As he gave Antonia one last kiss at her hotel bedroom door, he smiled at the gorgeous wife who had given everything she had to him. Including a shot at her eggs!

After he had gone Antonia spent a frantic hour trying to erase all evidence of her infidelity form the room before her husband returned. When he eventually got back, he enquired if shed had a fun day. Antonia had to stifle a snigger as she replied, "of yes lots of fun, a very productive day in fact." It was a good job that Mark never asked her what she had done!

The next day after her husband had left for the day, Antonia decided she would dress up for Paulo in case he called. She wore a black knee length dress, stockings, garter and 4inch heels. When she heard the knock on her door a little later, she smiled to herself. As she let her lover in the look on his face was priceless!

Over the course of that day and the next three days Paulo fucked her repeatedly. And in all sorts of places, and in all sorts of positions. When she was out with Paulo, she had to carry spare panties because her cunt was so full of his sperm that it kept leaking down her legs!

When it came time to leave with her husband, she said a tearful goodbye to Paulo, who placing his hand on her belly said, "Let me know what happens."

Being deliberately mischievous Antonia said, "What do you mean, when what happens?"

Paulo smiled, "you know very well what I mean, in case you have my baby growing there."

For the first time since her descent into being a cheating wife her lovers words chilled her. What if she was pregnant? Pregnant at 40 with another mans baby! She smiled weakly and said, "We'll see." And then out of nowhere she found herself saying "if I am pregnant, I may need a brother or sister for your baby!"

And with that thought in his head Paulo had left, wandering what life had in store for him and for his greatest conquest of all time.

12