Knock Before Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not close enough." Louise pushed her forward so that his cock was resting on her face, balls touch her lips. "There we go, stay that way for a little while."

Louise moved behind her and stood her up. She moved an ottoman over, having her kneel on it with her Dale's cock back on her face. Before Betsy could relax she felt her begin to work the strapon into her pussy . "You didn't think you'd miss out did you? Now take that cock in your mouth. I want to see you make him cum. I want to see you swallow some, but I also want to see you covered in it."

Louise began riding her from behind, and Betsy started to lick Dale's cock. She licked the balls hungrily, then the bottom of the base of the shaft, and then worked her way up the shaft, keeping the rhythm of Louise's fucking, grinding back against her thrusts. "Come on, you little slut, I know you can do better than that, work the head of his cock."

Betsy took her mouth away for a second to catch a breath of air. Her punishment was several slaps on the ass.

The plug in her ass, the cock in her pussy, the dick in her mouth was already pushing her far. When Louise alternated between spanking her ass and tapping the plug, when she told her that she was definitely the filthiest slut she'd ever seen, when Dale's cock exploded, sending milky cum to the back of her throat and around her lips and chin, Betsy came hard. She shook and quivered, made primal, throaty sounds, and finally collapsed. She was spent, and lay over the ottoman.

"That was nice, but we're not done." Louise rose and stepped out of the strapon. She went to the wall and pulled out a flogger. "I haven't had a chance to use this yet."

She took a few practice strokes and looked at the two of them, fucked to the point of exhaustion. She laughed, "Back in front of him on you knees. Is still see a little cum on his dick. How'd that happen? Put you tongue back there and don't move it."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating My First Creampie How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.in Fetish
His Fantasy: Sitting on His Face BF's fantasy: tied to the bed with me sitting on his face.in BDSM
Fair is Fair: Trying the Other Side He wants anal so he agrees to be pegged first.in Anal
Loving With Friends Two couples swap for the first time, one wild passionate day.in Group Sex
Her Turn Pt. 01 BDSM, wife slave, wife toy, free use.in BDSM
More Stories