Knock Knock Ch. 05

Story Info
He makes it impossible for her to leave...
3.8k words
3.78
16.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Was the sound heard as I taped on the coffee table. Seated before me was a lady friend of mine I had invited to my room for a drink.

"What was that for?" She asked accepting the drink I handed her.

"You seemed to have zoned out when I stepped away." I replied.

She sipped the drink slowly, it was her favourite drink, rum and fruit punch. Jillian was dressed in a tight red dress trimmed with yellow around the low neck line. I couldn't tell you how long her heels were, but they were much longer than what you'd see in an office setting.

Jillian kept her dirty blonde hair shoulder length, and her make-up modest. At one time she was a heavier lady, I only mention this because her breasts hadn't yet caught up with the rest of her body.

"Why did you ask me up here." She asked me.

"I wanted to talk to you all night." I replied. "You look so beautiful in that dress."

Jillian blushed as she broke our gaze.

"You could have told me downstairs." She said locking eyes with me.

I took a deep breath before I spoke, I could tell she was hanging on my every word. "I tried, but you were always surrounded by other men."

With those words, I could see her pupils expanding, she had finally discovered the plot of our role-play.

"I'm a single and independent woman, I can speak to whomever I want." She declared proudly.

I pointed at her with a long finger as I spoke loudly. "You're a slut trying to hustle dicks on the dancefloor for dollars!"

She gasped at this, I don't often cuss in front of ladies.

"I think I better go." She said without rising.

"You're free to leave. The door is unlocked." I said waving a hand towards the door.

She took a huge sip of her drink. Perhaps she was seeking liquid courage, but I knew the truth, she wanted to see what I'd say and do next.

"If you stay, that means you submit to me." I said coldly.

Setting the empty glass down she spoke. "I submit to you?"

"You've teased me all night. Stay and pay for your treachery! Or you can leave!" I said.

Jillian put a hand to her temple, then spoke in a feeble voice with her eyes closed. "I'm trying to get up, but I feel so weak."

I brushed a stray lock of blonde hair out of her face, to tuck behind her ear. "I bet you say that to all the guys."

Panicked, she looked down at her glass as she spoke. "Did you put something in my drink?"

"Didn't you watch me pour your drink?" I said.

Her face flushed a deep red, I could tell she was embarrassed and feeling ashamed. I started laughing deeply and loudly as I moved closer to her on the sofa. Her arms lay beside her, she made no moves to escape, or for that matter to stop me.

I picked up her hand to kiss it. "I see you've made the choice to stay."

"I feel warm all over." She said ignoring my statement.

"It's sexual arousal. Something those other men couldn't do for you." I said moving close enough that our hips touched.

Jillian looked at her drink then replied. "I don't think so, I think it's this drink."

I moved her hand to my crotch. I was rock hard.

"Are you sure it's just the drink, or maybe you want me too?" I said.

She smiled then looked at the door, her hand remained on my manhood. "I better go."

"And yet you're still here." I said.

Jillian tried to stammer out a reply, she couldn't think of something to say. I put my lips to hers; she didn't move her hands to resist, however she didn't return the kiss.

I pushed myself upon her, then placing a hand behind her head I guided her onto the sofa. She instinctive tried her open her legs for me, but her long gown prevented this.

With my legs straddled across her I kissed her sloppily as I groped her roughly. Jillian did her best not to show her growing pleasure. With each soft moan that escaped her lips, I smiled that much more, I knew that she had surrendered her body to me.

Frustrated at us both being clothed, I stood up, and pulled her to her feet.

"I'm going to leave now..." She said softly.

"And yet you haven't taken a step towards the door!" I said laughing.

She blushed a deep shade of red at my words, so much that she almost blended in with her dress. Turning her around, I lifted her shoulder length hair up to find the zipper. She moved her hands to her breasts, I thought it was an attempt to hold her dress up, but when I went to pull the dress down she didn't stop me. Her hands were there to cover her nudity.

I spun her around to leer at her body. She wore no bra or panties under her gown, only black stocking and garters.

"No bra?" I inquired.

"The dress gives me all the support I need." Jillian replied with one hand covering her ample breasts, and the other over her feminine parts.

"I'd believe that if you had panties on!" I replied slapping her on the ass.

SLAP!

"Oh!" She cried out moving a hand to rub the now red spot I gave her.

She suddenly realized that her breasts were now uncovered and moved her hand back to cover them. I laughed loudly at this, she reddened in the face.

"Time is up slut! You're my whore for the night!" I said taking a step towards her.

Jillian wasn't able to get a word out, I picked her up like a fireman would a person he intended to rescue. Unlike a fireman, I was headed towards the danger, not away from it.

She remained absolutely still on my shoulders, she had never experienced such a thing before. When I set her down on her feet next to the window, I could see her face was flushed again. This time however it looked as if she came from being carried!

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked trying to compose herself.

SLAP!!

"A good whore doesn't ask too many questions!" I said giving her another pat on the bottom.

On the nearby bed I had all my tools laid out, red rope and blindfold. Firstly I blindfolded her, I knew it'd heighten her other senses adding to the experience.

"Oh..." She cooed when her sight was taken from her.

I didn't reply, I had work to do. I was so aroused that I had to adjust my trousers. Next I set to binding her hands, then running it to her feet which I bound next.

"I bet you do this to all the girls?" She asked.

The truth was back when I was in Afghanistan with the Dutch Army, we would tie up suspects and Taliban the same way. I decided that it'd be prudent to keep that fact to myself.

Once she was bound, I put a hand on her shoulder and pushed down. She got the idea as she struggled down to her knees.

I could tell she was thinking of something witty to say, so I grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked back. When her mouth opened to protest I slid my man-meat in!

Jillian handled my beef like a pro! Like a fish to water she commenced working my pole like it was her destiny!

With her hands bound, she alternated between stroking the shaft with both hands and doing a mouth only blowjob. It felt marvellous, had I been in my twenties I would have blasted her teeth with my sperm, but I still had a few things I wanted to do to her first.

Stepping back, I helped her to her feet, then to the window. It was a large window that began at about elbow height, and over looked the busy street below. I rested her arms on it, then reached forward to move the first thick curtain aside.

"What are you doing?!?" Jillian shrieked in a shrill tone.

"You're a whore!" I said as if that explained everything.

With one hand I parted her ass cheeks, and with the other I placed my meat at the exterior of her anus. I couldn't hear breathing as the anal tension began to grow. I had no intention of getting a shit dick, I just wanted to see her sweat.

"Uh..." Jillian said searching for words.

I leaned forward, which caused my pole to push against her. In response she moved her body forward hoping to avoid having her sphincter being enlarged. I held her steady with my hand, making it clear that escape was futile.

I however tired of this cat & mouse game, I wanted to fuck badly! Holding her by the thigh, I moved my man spear lower to stab at my true goal. Jillian grunted as the head plopped into her moistened entrance.

Had this been a more romantic themed encounter I would have worked my penis in and out of her slowly to coat it with her juices. Tonight however I was going to use her like a whore! I commenced with a rapid set of thrusting, I knew she'd have one sore cunt the following day.

She tried to fight off her orgasms as they crept up upon her, but it was a battle she could not win! I felt her clenching as she tried to hold them in, followed by the heat and moisture that betrayed her ecstasy.

"I see a couple walking a small dog." I said behind her. "If they look up, they will see both of our faces."

Jillian breathed heavily as she fought her orgasm, that now familiar flood of warmth caused me to laugh loudly as she failed.

"Hmmmm, I wonder who that man standing at the curb is waiting for." I said casually has I pumped like a human piston in and out of her vagina.

"Close the curtain!" She cried out without moving.

He was a white man of average height, and based on his pudginess he was very much out of shape. I looked down on his thinning sandy blonde hair, he looked like the type who would think doggy style was exotic. It then looked as if he was pulling something out of his pocket.

"He just took out his phone, I guess he's going to text, or call someone." I said.

Jillian's phone nearby beeped. I didn't slow my pace behind her, she seemed to be frozen. It appeared as if she couldn't decide between her building orgasm and the man outside.

"Was he the John you were waiting for? You truly are a whore!" I could feel her bearing down on my rod, she was very close.

The chubby man looked around, looked at his watch then started tapping his foot.

"You must be quite the high end slut. He's not going anywhere." I said

He put his phone to his head, Jillian's phone began to ring.

"Close the curtain." She whispered.

I dug my fingers into her flesh as I gripped her hips. She moaned louder as I thrusted fast. In the background her phone rang until her voicemail kicked in, a brief silence was followed by more ringing. She was getting closer to exploding.

The man finally gave up, swore then walked away. Jillian couldn't see this, and I had no intention of letting her know just yet.

"He's dropped his phone because he's seen us!" I declared falsely.

Jillian groaned as she fought the waves of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her. I pounded away even faster, I wanted her explosion to be memorable.

"There's a couple on a balcony across the street having a smoke that are watching us too!" I said this despite there being no one watching us.

Jillian quivered powerfully, if she were a sailor lost at sea, she was ready to give into drowning.

"Ahhhhh!!" She cried as she came.

Like the Halifax Explosion of 1917 her blast was both earthshattering and memorable! I didn't think she could squirt until I felt my testicles bathed in her warm juices. They dripped down onto my feet, it felt good.

When she was completely spent, I ceased my assault on her womb, picked her up to drop her on the nearby bed. She looked utterly spent without a care in the world. If that man on the sidewalk came up here, I truly believed she'd tell him to come back later.

I however wasn't like that man, I wasn't going to let her rest until I got mine. I untied her ankles, then pulled the rope to tie it to her to the bed. She didn't struggle or resist until I climbed aboard her.

"Are we doing some CPR practice?" She joked forgetting that she was my sex slave.

I ignored her words as I moved forward to wrap her breasts around my ebony rod. She soon caught on to what I was doing.

"This reminds me of back in college when I was on my period. Guys say they dislike chest humping until it's all I'll do." She said as I slid my cock back and forth.

Unlike the men she used to play with, I love a good titty fuck! Usually I use sex lube, or massage oil, however her sweaty cleavage acted as the perfect lubricant.

I felt like a grenade with the pin pulled, I was going to blow very soon. Anticipating this I pulled off her blindfold, her pupils grew as she was my ebony log appearing in her face each time I moved it forward.

"Where do you plan on..." She tried to say, however it was too late.

The timer on my explosive had run out! Like a firehouse putting out a fire, my man-pole fired forth it's fluid. The first shot landed on her forehead and hair, later she'd mention how she could feel my cum on her scalp.

The second shot got her in the eye, she squeezed it shut, however it was too late. If her vision were slightly better she'd see my tadpole moving across the inside of her eyelids.

The remainder of my load was a spray of drops that painted her cheeks, lips and nose. If she were a cake, her icing was well placed!

"Do you feel like a whore now?" I asked.

Squinting at me with one eye she replied. "I feel more like a pirate."

Jillian laughed at her little joke as I climbed off her. Forgetting her binds she tried to clean the jizz from her eye.

"Hey, I'm still tied up!" She said.

As I moved off her to end up between her legs I spoke, "Sluts don't speak unless spoken to!"

"Oh?" She said confused.

I pushed my slowly deflating manhood into her which caused her to speak up once again. "Oh!"

Although my manhood was incredibly sensitive, I didn't want a good facial to go to waste without a matching creampie. Jillian moaned in pleasure as I picked up my pace.

I could see the warm cum on her face oozing like wax on a burning candle. She tried without success you clean it up using her shoulder and arm, with my pounding, it only smeared it about. Her breasts swayed in a near hypnotic rhythm in time with my movements.

I could see that she was lost in the bliss of the moment. Soon she'd be cumming, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her. I pulled out and flipped her over; if she expect me to lay on top of her, it wasn't going to happen!

I set her up on her knees and elbows, then paused to admire my handiwork. Cum had begun to drip onto the bedsheets from her face. I noticed that something was missing...

SMACK!!

Was the sound of my hand on her ass, she wasn't leaving my hotel room without her fanny being inflamed.

Jillian grunted as I slipped my tool back inside her, although my manhood was slightly deflated, it was still too big for her. I held her hip tightly as I pulled out all the way, leaving just the tip inside her before ramming my whole body into her. Each time we collided our bodies slapped wetly, then she would moan loud enough for people on the street could hear.

I increased the frequency and speed of my thrusts; Jillian's moans soon became a steady wail of pleasure. I could feel her clenching and bearing down upon my rod. She was going to cum, and based on her tightness, she was going to force me to join her.

During our doggy-style adventure I made sure I kept up her growing red spot on her bottom. It started with a hand print which had blossomed into a bright red circle of joy on each cheek.

She squeezed on my manhood with the power of two hands on my penis. I have never experienced a cock-cage before, however I now know the force that can be exerted upon one's manhood!

Although she was the one with a face full of jizz, bound by the wrists to a bed, and getting fucked from behind; I felt like the prisoner. I no longer had control over my own orgasm!

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!" I cried out in anguish as I came!

My sperm blasted into her like the storming of the Bastille! My little revolutionary swimmers flooded into her with the same fury and violence of that long ago event.

"Ooooohhhhh!!" Jillian cried out in unison with me.

I could feel that now familiar wetness bathing my cock and balls. It felt so warm and tight as she drew the last drops of sperm into her waiting womb. Exhausted I wanted to drop my weight on to her and fall into a deep sleep.

Pulling out I left Jillian bound with her face still dripping with my jizz to enter the bathroom. I waited in the doorway out of sight with a wet face cloth, I didn't return until she began to fuss.

I cleaned then unbound her, she tried for a kiss, but I was much to fast for that. Giggling she walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

Once I heard the water going I went to her purse in the living room, pulled out an item, then stuffed it between the cushions. I then laid on the bed with the intent of waiting for her to return, perhaps we'd have a third round; however I passed out completely.

"Oh Romeo... oh Romeo... can you please wake up?" Jillian whisper into my ear.

I sheepishly opened my eyes, then shut them tightly. Jillian started to giggle.

"For a lady who's drink was 'laced'," I said smiling from ear to ear. "It doesn't look like you slept a wink."

"You know that I'm not used to sharing a bed." She said.

"Yes, yes, I recall." I replied. "Hey, can you provide me with your friends telephone number? The blonde one."

Jillian pondered this before speaking, "I can't."

"Why not?" I asked.

I had recently gotten a text from Jillian's phone with an invite to a booty call, when I arrived it turned out to be her voluptuous blonde friend. The switch-a-roo was not a problem for me.

"Her husband found out." She in a serious tone.

I frowned, I had a great time with her, now I'll have to be weary of a drunk with a grudge.

"So..." I asked, "should I be worried? And does he own any firearms?"

Jillian's smile returned as she spoke, "No! He sobered up, and got his job back!"

"Darn, I wanted a three-way!" I declared with a shit eating grin.

Jillian laughed as she gave me a shove; she then turned serious as she spoke. "You know I had a date with that man outside. I doubt he'll talk to me again."

Jillian and I went for Mexican food, followed by a play earlier today. Afterwards she came to my hotel room on the promise that I wouldn't try anything. When I went to her a drink, I sprung her deepest fantasy on her.

I wasn't sure if she stayed for me or the exciting role-play, either way I got laid, so it didn't matter.

"You're a hot piece of ass, he'll return your call." I shot back.

"He watched us... uh have sex!" She said laughing in embarrassment.

"Nah," I replied casually. "I pulled aside the thick curtain, but left the white flimsy one in place."

"OH MY GOD!!" Jillian said pushing me and laughing. "Why did you do that?"

Her statement made no sense, so I laughed as well, she pushed me again so I started to say. "This is America..."

"Yeah so." She said confused.

"If people did see us, they'd call the police!" I said between chuckles.

Jillian thought on that a while, then replied. "Why would they? We are two people making love."

My ribs started to hurt amid my laughs, I then counted off on my fingers why my fear of policemen was well founded.

"First." I said, "You were blindfolded. Second, you were tied up. Third, I was a black man calling you a whore at full volume and spanking you. Fourth..."

"I get it, I get it!" Jillian said laughing.

"So call that guy!" I said, "He didn't see anything, and besides, I have to go out west soon."

I tried to say something else, but she put a finger to my lips. She picked her phone back up and commenced typing vigorously. I must have dozed because she was fully dressed and shaking me.

"I guess you gotta go?" I asked.

"Ya..." She replied.

"He's still awake?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"He is!" Jillian said with her usual energy.

I felt happy for her, I really did, but there was a nagging thought on my mind.

"Will you tell him that we..." I said trailing off.

"No!" She declared loudly. "And don't you dare tell him!"

"I promise." I said before adding. "Besides, I like the idea that he'll be eating my creampie!"

12