All Comments on 'Knocking Down Destiny's Door Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Among the very best.

crazycujocrazycujoover 12 years ago
wow!

both parts together deserve a ten stars!! thanks.....

mentalmanmentalmanover 12 years ago
Good story, "but"....

... for heaven's sake, PLEASE at least run your story through a spell checker. So many misspelled words really took a lot away from your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lust has a way of creating fertile opportunities.

A maginificently woven tapestry of erotic fulfilment of lust.

Just one emotion left out the author's scenario.

Is it too romantic to feel that deep tenderness and affection of all the players be built up which would tighten the bond of the characters and produce an epic love story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely brilliant story - red hot! Surely, there MUST be another chapter!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I completely agree with mentalman.

There is absolutely no excuse for spelling errors in this day and age. Use spellchecker or use one of the many volunteer editors on this site.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story.Very hot. I would hope the author decides to continue this saga. There are so many hot twisted place it can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great descriptive writing and visuals BUT

Great descriptive writing and visuals BUT the spelling is atrocious. Next time, take the next step and run a spell checker. You can do much better than this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It seems that Colleen has a lot to be thankful for.

She has entered into a whole new life style, that seems to have rocked her very soul.

How will she ever live without the pleasures her two new lovers have shown her.

I would like to read more about the three of them and how they continue their new life.

Thanks for the read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brennen was a putz

I guess that was what you were going for but a story can be passionate without the guy being an as-hole.

Got to agree with the call for you to use some help with your spelling or at least stick to words you know how to spell. Damn, that got so distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Complaining!

It's OK, i'm not! I think your story reads well and I hope Collett finds an even more enlightening world in the future thanks to Destiny and Brennan. Why is it those with names comment about the writing, while those who remain anonymous do nothing more than complain about spelling! If that's all they want to do, find another website and go do it there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You've done it again. Great story

I haven't been here for a few years so its great to see you're still at it. Keep em coming dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
good till the d/d

that is an auto story dump and a 1 star...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Outstanding story. After 40+ years, Colleen finally knows what it is like to be a free, sexual female human being. No more self-imposed boundaries. 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

no, no, NO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous