All Comments on 'Knocking Up Nanci'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

most cuckolds write about this shit. or they might be female feminist. written to emasculate the male population. should have known by the star rating that this would be one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Puke

This kinda trash should not even show up here.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
Vomits

this is just a piece of sick trash, it made me vomit a little ... why don't this writer just roll over and vomit a few hundred times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Read the first few sentences

Ugh, what a big 'turn off'. Knew if I read any more that it would seriously ruin my night.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
As @Justgr8 said in another story...

As @Justgr8 said in another story: "It's really SAD that after the success of Legend's Day, we are bombarded with crap"! And today's stories were all as bad as one can get!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Impo

I was thinking the same thing. Thankfully I haven't finished all the great stories from St. Patty's Day yet so I still have something to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Hey annony you fat ugly turd!

Learn to write English!!!! You sound like the retard you are

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Disappointing.

This wasn't about love or getting pregnant, it was about the authors desire to humiliate, degrade and emasculate a person.

What's the point of trying to get pregnant if your husband is licking the cum out of her pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Post your shit at another site!!

No comment to that crap!!!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyabout 7 years ago
A good polyamory story

Not all poly relationships have domme / sub aspects, but some do.

Other commenters clearly don't care for this genre, nor for relationships that differ in form from what they like. We know some people in poly relationships, and they are terrific, fun people. Their relationships are more complex, but they work, complete with kids.

We also know domme / sub couples - they are more common than you think, and there's a real good chance you'd be surprised at who they are. The husbands are not typically wimpy guys, so the characterizations / accusations in many of the other comments are off the mark in our experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Three more fools

Jack KNOWS this idea is a train wreck looking for a place to happen. This story line has been done to death and this sad story adds nothing to the mix. Jack really doesn't want this to happen and neither does Mike as he can see the problems long term. The only one really happy is the slut. Bad story telling. This was both improbable and unbelievable.

1 star

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Not my bag

but just from skimming the first and last pages this looks like a story that might hit the spot for someone who enjoys both cuckolding and polyamory. So well done on that count.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Re: "Anybody out there want to share their wife?" Anonymous comment

Let's look at the logic behind that comment.

This has been said so many times before about comments on Loving Wives stories, but what did you expect, Anonymous? In a story category that comprises fantasies about "extra-marital fun" you perhaps expected that fun would be purely innocent?

And then there is that wonderful term "share their wife". So a wife is a possession? A thing to be shared, or perhaps to be jealously retained for personal use? Definitely not a person who has a mind of her own with which she may make decisions.

As I understood the story (I didn't read it all that thoroughly) the decision was made by the wife character. She wasn't "shared" by her husband. She decided to have sex with a man who wasn't her husband. A rather independent decision?

Lue

luxxluthorluxxluthorabout 7 years ago
well written story.

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What have you done Ray Dario?

I'm often the first to type 'cuck shit' but I can't do it with this story. It's very different and not offensive. I've been fortunate to have something similar happen to me - twice. Not true polyamory but been asked by couples to join them and have her. So it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Kerp writing. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I had to stop on page four. It had gone from mildly interesting to silly and pointless....

....if you are going to write about polyamory and cuck-fantasies, you must be more considerate of human nature.

While many polyamorous families have lasted longer than a surprising number of binary (nuclear) marriages, I do not know of a single one that has lasted long enough to raise children to adulthood in a whole and safe environment. Not one. And I've asked several of my contacts around North and South America...to the same result.

This one suffered from too many strange ideas.

She apparently married Jack, instead of Mike because he's so pretty(?). Maybe because he stayed and Mike left for college(?). Jack is effeminate, pretty and diminuative, while Mike is bigger and more robust, masculine has a much bigger cock, is a gentle soul and that Nanci has loved and lusted after him since forever(?). So what does she have for Jack? "I just adore his ponytail.!"? Jack can't give her children, Mike can. Anyone, and I mean almost anyone can see where honest human nature takes this. A couple of years and an occasional misunderstanding or a bad day, and Mike is backing out for fear of hurting either of the others, or Jack leaves, dejected and lonely, because Nancy has become completely wrapped up in Mike. Or Nanci explodes from fussing about everyone's feelings and insecurities (we all have them, even your characters).

If nothing else, they'll all blow out of the relationship in a short time, from sheer exhaustion, worrying and working constantly to keep everyone's feelings warm and fuzzy. People just don't and most often won't work that hard for longer than a brief courtship.

Nope. You must make the case for how they work it out in a more realistic way to have any credibility at all. Remember, people can suspend incredulity for the sake of a story, but the author's obligation is to give them a reason and enough "altered reality" or "alternate constructs" to do so. You didn't and it all sounded like too much about nothing .....much.....to me.

I'll look for something better from you in the future. This one...sorry, 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I FUCKING ENJOYED IT.

That says it all.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Will there be more?

Well balanced story. Interesting character dynamics. Lots of tension. It would be interesting to see how this works out. Does Mike eventually get into humiliating Jack? Does Jack become jealous of Mike's relationship with Nanci? Does Nanci begin to neglect Jack in favor of Mike? Does Mike realize he really can't share and try to drum Jack out of the family? There is also a lot of sex that Mike doesn't know about, such as Nanci pegging Jack. Will Mike eventually give Jack the true humiliation of being fucked in the ass by a real man? Will Mike begin to show Jack physical affection of any kind or is this really just polyandry? And then there is the whole issue of how the local community reacts to their new situation. So, I would encourage a series to work out these issues. You have a good way of slow burning even in a one-off story, so I think a series would go well. Good luck if you do. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Polyamory: An intellectual term for a committee replacing a marriage.

Often tried, seldom successful. Enjoy the noncommittal sex, while it lasts. Tick, tick, tick, . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Write more 💓

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Love the premise, not just quick and done, good character development. I enjoyed it, thanks for writing it.

Master_LokiMaster_Lokiabout 7 years ago
Keep writing

I elected to give this story a five rating for a lot of reasons, and boy am I glad I did when I look through the wacky comments in response. Perhaps in the future, such commentators could simply not read it if it isn't their kink?

As for the writer, keep going. I think there's plenty more room for growth with this story.

KinkabellKinkabellabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

I gave this story 5* - it's hot and I loved the humiliation part but also the psychology and the characters. Can you write a sequel? I'd love to find out what happens next...

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
Help Me Find A Story

I remember a story about a man whose medical condition led doctors to believe his chances of getting his wife pregnant were ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE nil. Without her husband's knowledge, the wife had an almost year-long affair with another man in hopes of getting pregnant. Only a few weeks after starting the affair, she found out she was pregnant. They continued having sex even after the child was born. But the husband caught them and filed for divorce, thinking the child was not his. But at some point a paternity test was done...and SURPRISE, the husband was miraculously the father. But the divorce went through anyhow. Does anyone remember this story?

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 6 years ago
Polyamory and impregnation - yay!

Nice exploration of some of the psychology and issues in polyamory. Why can't someone love more than one person at a time? Especially if they each bring something different to the relationship. Would love a sequel where Mike and Jack's relationship develops sexually

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Finally the woman gets two husbands. Usually the husband ends up with two wives. Nice to see equality. She loves them both, they both love her, they are best friends, what better an arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was simply awful.

Who gets aids first? Nanci or Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not the end I thought of

I was waiting for Jack to shoot himself or one or both of them

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Covers

That story managed to include everything thing a perverted adult couple can do.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Why?

The husband is a pussy, the wife is a whore, the friend is a dipshit

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This: "The game on the TV was deep into the third quarter with Dallas winning handily." This belongs in Sci-Fi/Fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There’s no way she loves Jack as much as she claims after she experienced Mike. In the 3rd page she says in her internal monologue that she couldn’t feel him and when he almost put a stop to their first coupling she was willing him to say yes. It has turned into she is Mike’s wife with Jack being her slave in the end, inevitability

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Me? I bet your dripping and it's not from the movie."

YOU'RE

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really needs a 2nd part. I want to read about their vows and Mike placing a 2nd wedding ring on her finger - making it a locked set. More about her swollen belly and later planning for the 2nd baby.

jwswinglejwswingle3 months ago

I'd like to see this throuple work at reducing Jack's need for humiliation; he needs counseling. But still, with equal parts compersion, the three can make it work. Integrating each other into their lovemaking, in a closer and more erotic way (without the whole cuck nonsense) would warm up the story, bring it to life and reality. Blowing Jack while she's fucking Mike, and vice versa. Mike and Jack switching places, one licking her clit while the other has coitus.Jack DOES fuck her sometimes. Maybe sandwiching her, with Jack taking her rear, Mike the front. A mini oral sex chain, order no matter. Maybe Mike DOES meet a female player to make a foursome. Only more chapters will tell the tale. But I remain a little uncomfortable that demeaning Jack has to happen, they really need to be building him up and helping him heal from what happened as a youth, and as a result of the accident. Maybe Jack's a good candidate for an extension sheath, and Viagra, so he can make her FEEL him fucking her while delaying his orgasm. More team work on the positive, soul expanding aspects, less cuckold language. I think the negativity in the other comments really stems from the allegedly permanently bonded couple but the demeaning language. Kink is one thing, mental pathology that needs help is another and more troubling. Chapter 2, the three of them help Jack deal with the past and his own, relatively, diminutive size. Mike needs to take him to the gym and turn help things around for his "best friend".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous