All Comments on 'Know Thyself Ch. 01'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BigChiefBigChiefover 8 years ago
Great Start

I hope you will continue to write this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great first chapter!

I can't wait to see where you take this...

symtronsymtronover 8 years ago
Wow... so many conficting issues in the story lead

I like where you've been with this. Please do continue so we'll see how he gets either out of this or adjusts to it.

jackagjackagover 8 years ago
great start waiting for next chapter.

This is a different time travel being younger.

I like these type of stories but usually the guy comes back younger but still male.

This story should be interesting , to see how it plays out.

Keep writing, interesting concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

Am thoroughly enjoying this story, can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice

Please write chapter 2

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 8 years ago
So far so good!

I like it so far. Good character development of the main character. He starts of as the pathetic yet sympathetic loner that is thrust into a crazy predicament. Good fantasy / sci-fi allows for one major item of suspended disbelief but the other parts have to make sense as in how someone would react to things, etc. Good start and I look forward to seeing more!

BethesdaBethesdaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you everyone for such great feedback! It's such a big motivation to be able to read all this. I'm currently working on chapter 2 and should be posting it in the next day or two. Thanks!!!

Black_JadeBlack_Jadeover 8 years ago
great concept!

Can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing

Really nice story. I like the way you portray the inner thoughts and feelings of the main character. You give the reader a first-class seat. I'm looking forward to what will happen. Thanks.

BethesdaBethesdaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you everyone for such positive and motivating feedback! I have a rewrite to chapter two posting in the next couple of days. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 8 years ago
A Minor Point

At the top of the story, our hero looks into the fountain and sees lots of "bronze pennies". I don't know about in other countries, but here in the US (which is where this chapter is set), pennies are made of (mostly) COPPER. And in case you meant that the pennies were bronze-COLORED; No, they are copper-colored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come on man

the beggining was great, but come on man, that thing of cuming thinking of a man was a total turn of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
works for me

Based on chapter 1 I'm liking it so far. It's understandable to me why as Ashley she is having trouble adjusting to new thought processes. As content as I am being a male, I've often fantasized about a temporary body swap.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
This is getting interesting.

A great beginning to this story. I am just reading this for the first time, and I am looking forward to the next of 9 Chapters. It will be interesting to see how Ash learns the basics, at least, of how to be a woman. Is she a virgin? Is she on birth control? Too many questions at this time. I am glad that I am getting into this after the whole story is complete.

Good writing, good story. A couple of editing errors, but... big deal. I can't wait any longer for chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories