All Comments on 'Know Thyself Ch. 05'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Pleasantly? Confused.

So this chapter was the more. This chapter also made me sad. Great writing of course, but... /sigh I can't really blame them for the choices and etc because who knows how you would react to stuff going haywire. Still, I hoped for better from her.

Its weird, the different thoughts you have about situations when you're trying to think of them from a different perspective. Just about one month in and Ash is so screwed. I hope she can pull herself together before she destroys her new life.

sailandoarsailandoarabout 8 years ago
Thank . .

. . . you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ambivalent about content

Yes, the young woman is going to cause pain trying to find what is right for her. She really needs to tell her boyfriend that she is not sure about her sexuality. She really needs to be very wary about taking advice from an alternate self who avoided life so much that he hated himself to the point of wishing himself away. She has had two and change sexual encounters, and handled them well enough, yet the prick feels the need to step in and warn her not to be a slut. Meh. Good writing though, weak writing doesn't make me want to slap anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I would read this series even if it was PG-13. So good. The first experiences of a girl described from a man's perspective is surprisingly interestimg when its written this well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
next chapter, please!

And keep them coming :)

The pacing and story are excellent so far. I agree that I would read this even if it were non-erotic, screw the stroke story readers. So far you're doing a great job of avoiding the angst pit falls that plague this genre. Keep of the good job and while strife make for good dramatic tension, let's keep our protagonist on target for a happy ending... after some growth, of course. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is an erotic story, if it were just a PG-13 story of a girl, it could find a different site. The story is excellent and the level of eroticism is fine, but saying that it doesn't need the eroticism is kinda pointless. If not for the sexual nature of the story, we wouldn't have found it here in the first place.

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter Six Posting Soon

Thank you again for such great comments everyone! I like the discussion about this story even if it was PG-13. That's one of the best compliments I've heard!

I just submitted chapter 6, so it should post in a day or two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Time to be honest in Ashley's relationships.

I would say that Ashley is either a lesbian or Bi from this chapter. She should tell Matt that she just wants to be friends. That will hurt him, but it is better to do it this early in their relationship. Now that Ashley knows she like girls, Now might be the time to get in touch with Wendy and tell her how she feels about Wendy. And to come clean about how she found out that she likes girls. Honesty is the best policy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well written

This entire story is put together very well in my opinion. I'm not sure that I saw the Alanna encounter coming. Good job writing this story. Please continue it.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Aahhh, I see...

I think... this is an interesting turn of events. A conscience...? They, you know, he/her, are trying to teach themselves something? Hmmm... Love the story, Bethesda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES