All Comments on 'Know Thyself Ch. 07'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKabout 8 years ago
Such a good story line

Keep it up, your twists and turns makes me sigh, groan and go Wohoo :)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Oh... Ashley

What's the date, Ashley? What is the date. Maybe there's still time, there's probably not, but... maybe its best not to think about it.

Poor girl.

Lucas_LuluLucas_Luluabout 8 years ago
Love it.

I couldn't bring myself to read it as soon as i saw it was up. I wanted the right feeling, eventually i made myself read it and fell right into it. God damn, am i overreacting? This is great, ...very! Thank you very much. Scary feelings and ending~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh

I love the idea this story is based on, but as most people who try to write it, you never really explore anything interesting. I feel like this belongs more in a Sci-fi story site than it does an erotic one. You mentioned in the comments that the date with Charles wouldn't be a repeat of what happened with the guy in Chapter 2, but then it was exactly the same! (She led him on, then freaked out and kneed him in the balls before running out)

I wish someone would write a story about a man being awkwardly transformed into a woman that actually had anything to do with experiencing sexuality with a man. It never happens. I got so excited as I read your earlier Chapter thinking it was FINALLY going to happen, but then, as usual, you disappointed.

For what it is, it is a good story, it just could be so much more.

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I'm sorry, I should've specified in my previous comment about the date between Charles and Ashley. I meant it wouldn't happen the same way it did in the original chapter two. The one that's posted right now is a rewrite of the original one and I meant the date in this chapter won't happen like it did in the original chapter two.

I'm sorry the story hasn't been to your liking. I guess I just have a different belief in how a man would react if he were actually put in the shoes of a woman and had to face many of the things a woman faces. The character has explored her sexuality quite a bit though, having had a sexual experience with both a man and a woman and questioned what her sexuality is in the process. I suppose this story doesn't have as much sex as others on this site, but I do think a sex scene with a buildup and context is better in an erotic story than having them happen more frequently. Just my preference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Change for the better

When I read the last chapter, I thought the story was going to lose me. I read this one to verify my feelings and you made me realize what I loved about this series. Perfect balance of story and sex, I can't wait to read more! Hit very hard in the feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still loving this story

Every chapter has been gold. Knew this story would still be good as pg13 and last chapter confirmed it. This one didn't disappoint either. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I see you listen to your comments and I thank you. You managed to please us and keep the story good. A chapter of Ashley winning perfectly balances the chapter of her losing everything. Keep up the good work and feel free to take your time if it means better quality

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 Submitted

Thank you for the comments everyone! I'm glad this chapter didn't disappoint. I've just submitted chapter 8, so it should post in a few days. A quick note about the story. This will also appear at the top of chapter 8. We're nearing the end of Ashley's story. Chapter 9 will be the final chapter. Hope everyone enjoys the next one.

ereaderlereaderlabout 8 years ago
awesome story

What a great perspective to take on life. Even with very little actual sex going on, just how her sex drive and that of most the men, tell a story all itself. One comment on consistency: she suddenly had poly sci on Friday !?! Oops.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm lovin' it!

I've truly enjoyed all of this story. It's just really good fiction with a few drops of steamy steamy sex.

I kinda wish it would happen to me.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I am loving the story still.

I think the blend of sex and story is great. I am unclear about when she had sex with a man... yes, she made out with Matt and gave him a blow job, but I don't remember her having sex with a man. That might have been another comment that mentioned that.

Anyway, I think that Ash should have sex with a man, that she has a good/loving relationship with... not just with some random swinging dick. She seems to have truly enjoyed the "full" feeling of having her 8" dildo inside her. From what I have been told by women that I have known though, as good as they feel wielding their toy, a man controlling the "cock" can be, depending on their lover, a much better/different feeling. This makes me wonder if she shouldn't experience this before she becomes a "strict lesbian" rather than " bi-sexual". To me sex in almost any form is awesome!

Oh hell, what do I know, you are the writer. I also know that you have finished the story by the time that I started Chapter 1, so whatever happens has already happened.

LOVE THE STORY THOUGH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
316 Followers
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories