All Comments on 'Knowing Her Ch. 10'

by DrawLine

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!

aww cmon man! please! finish it!

i was liking the story verry much!

if this is your ending... :( thx for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pathetic

she thought she had an alpha male but ended up with nothing but a pretender with no balls unless they were liquid. now she's stuck with a so-called "friend" that will run her life into the ground and turn her into a two bit whore. pathetic, loss of a perfectly good woman for nothing.

DrawLineDrawLineabout 14 years agoAuthor
Huh.

Well, I'm glad the you feel so strongly about it, if the fiction didn't engage you or you never invested in the characters you clearly wouldn't leave that feedback. Actually, you hit the whole point of the context on the head; this is a subversion of the genre.

whiteboywhiteboyalmost 14 years ago
didn't like ending

kinda depressing was hoping for something more uplifting but oh well.

DrawLineDrawLinealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Uplifting?

...In a rape fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathethic

I hate authors who finish stories like this. I loved the story, but the ending ruined it. THANKS!!!!

I think you ruined the story

DrawLineDrawLineover 13 years agoAuthor
Pathetic part 2

Well, I just tried to be honest with it. I mean, the ending was pretty much laid out from the very first chapter. These are all 'damaged' people in some respect, they hurt each other and fell apart. How could this have ended differently? I encourage debate, so I appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't listen to them

I liked it. Sexy and good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
could have...

You could have had Taz and Mike realize that they were perfect for each other because they possessed complimentary sexual needs. I've been married 11 years to just such a partner. I'm her dominate husband, she my submissive wife (but only sexually). However, your story was great, regardless.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
i hope kat gets whats comin...

My heart breaks for taz and mike

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
huh?

When will the rapist who had no trouble raping his friend make a move and rape the evil bitch Kat like she deserves so ?

Truthfully, It's hard to sympathize with a wimpy rapist

DrawLineDrawLineover 12 years agoAuthor
Debate is a good thing.

Honestly I think it's hard to feel sorry for any of these characters, especially Mike. It's a hard read because you naturally want to sympathies with whoever is telling the story, but he hasn't got much going for him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what the duck..

Are you shitting me?! That had to be the worst ending ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gutsy ending

I like the ending because no matter what he did to her, Kat would have made matters worse the only true way to negate Kat's hold on Taz was for Mike to stay away from her. One thing is though excepted should be accepted shouldn't it?

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Hated the ending, but still a good read

I'm a sucker for happy endings. I would've preferred Mike's fantasy ending, but the story was incredibly compelling and the ending makes sense.

Story length was good and bad. At 10 chapters, I wanted to make sure it was complete and I had a chunk of reading time. I commend the author for finishing this story, but each chapter is one page so it was actually a quick read.

DrawLineDrawLineover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

always appreciated. will likely write something else soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good. Suspense from 1 part to the next. I imagined that Kat would wind up in bed with Taz, but the ending was a surprise. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow!

Did not expect it to end the way it did. I think I would have preferred a happy ending, such as Mike fantasized about. However, the way it did end is likely more realistic.

You are a good writer!

This story was not that long, yet you made me feel for Mike and Taz. Made me hope they could somehow work things out and live “happily-ever-after”, together, for the rest of their lives. Plus, I grew to really dislike Kat and her sneaky, manipulative ways.

My only question is...

How could Taz have stayed friends with Kat long enough for any of this to have happened? Because, if someone is that sneaky, that manipulative, it wouldn’t have just happened the once, out of nowhere. Kat must have given Taz clues that she wasn’t to be trusted a long time before this story occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked/loved the series right up until the end. I do hope that Mike and Taz get together again in the future since they were good friends and had similar likes. It's a shame that Kat had to do what she did, but then that's just her character and how she was written (it's just a story, not real life or real people). Overall, I was hoping Mike and Taz would get together in the end, and have that "happy ending", but it wasn't to be. Good story, and well written. Thanks for sharing it with us.

BoundToBeFunBoundToBeFun4 months ago

Really enjoyed your story 'Knowing Her'.... the twists and turns as it balances on the edge between rape and reluctant, between arousal and compulsion. It leaves me wanting more... to see how Taz moves on from used by Kat and betrayed by Michael, but unsure what her need to be dominated, even forced against her will, may mean in her future.

I want Kat to inform Taz that despite her decision to 'move out', that she will be required to remain roommates with Kat and expect regular 'visits' from her (and any of Kat's friends who she might be gifted to)...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous