All Comments on 'Komal's Transformation'

by FreshFlower

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
indian_cplindian_cplover 6 years ago
Amazing plot

I liked the way you builtup the tension between the two. And Ofcourse the way they got close and intimate. Look forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, good story.

Freshflower, it's good, my dear. I like this sweet tale and Pawan must be a sly dog 'cause (I hope) he continues to bed Komal. Don't let the no-account grumpies to dissuade you from continuing.

Gave it a five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very exciting

I am hard and ready to ejaculate while reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe you send

Bobs and vagene pictures too ?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
In its own way, Beautiful

To the Western reader, the story seems naive and the language stilted. But I thought it was a delightfully sweet fantasy of a young woman breaking out in a repressive culture. (Imagine a Western Loving Wives story starting out with a statement that the wife was in an arranged marriage.)

I have difficulty with most of the submissions from Indian authors, and clearly so do other commenters to Indian stories. I'm sure they are no worse than many (most?) LW authors from Western cultures. The problem is cultural and it is with me, not with the authors. But I really enjoyed FreshFlower's story.

And wasn't it the Hindus in India who produced the Kama Sutra? They have been into eroticism for a long time.

Lue

Ps: Not a spelling mistake or misuse of the English language anywhere through the story that was obvious to me -- how many monolingual English-speaking LW authors can claim that?

FreshFlowerFreshFlowerover 6 years agoAuthor
Own Way

Luedon’s review was truthful and I am more than elated. I am thankful to him because that’s bound to encourage any budding or ambitious writer like me.

To those who throw stinging darts under the cover of anonymity – I am sorry if you have failed to grasp stories that seem alien to your culture and I have been, in turn, unsuccessful in kindling your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your style is your strength...

You obviously have a good command over the English language, you have been quite meticulous in your editing. You have a theme, you have a plot, there has been a good attempt at creating a level of suspense and a twist in the narrative... So don’t worry, keep writing, you have all the basics to only get better and better. And yes, there are readers who can tap into this cultural setting, for others, well it is their loss.

Hope to see a lot more stuff from you, just go for it girl!! :)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Her, my sweet Flower, not Him

I'm glad that you felt that I had some understanding of you and your story. It was not as great an understanding as I would have liked it to be, but I'm learning.

I looked at your biography note before dropping my comment because I always like to know as much as possible about what motivates an author when I find an interesting story.

May I suggest you also go to the biographies to check out authors and the people who make comments that you find interesting. I found your biog notes very informative and they helped me to appreciate your story a little better. If you had checked out our biog, you would have seen that the active member of the couple is a Her, not a Him.

He is not very interested any more in the to-and-fro of Literotica and its stories and comments. (He is pushing 80 and his interests are elsewhere.)

Her is very happy to get in there and dispute the commentariat.

So it's Her, my Sweet Flower, not Him.

Keep writing, you're good.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stinky Flower

Luedon and the Indian cucks like it. Maybe you should write in your own language. You and Luedon can just write love letters back and forth, the other Indian cucks can "ejaculate" to your stories, you won't get an awful score, and everybody wins. How 'bout that? Cool, glad we could have this talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I swear I can smell your fresh flowers

I LOVE the international exposure to your magical, sexy culture. I swear I could taste her when you described him spreading her legs. Next chapter soon, I am so hard, and include a picture of your wet wanting body in your biography. On tilt with want.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Florecita fresca, the beauty of your words is undeniable, well suited for describing

the realization of the wife's erotic dreams.

Such beauty could have been written as a loving wife story of exploration with her husband. You chose to make a an honorless cockroach of a man the recipient of her treasures. If that is what gets you hot n dreamy, more power to you.

But it is not appealing to a guy with his stuff together to see such an evil intrusion succeed. Thanks for sharing. Keep going!

FreshFlowerFreshFlowerover 6 years agoAuthor
For Lue

Honestly, I do read the profile of authors when I read their stories.

Yet, now that you tell me, I do realise that one should also read the profile of those who comment too. At least in your case, my confusion in ‘he or she’ could have been easily avoided.

I am not offering this as an excuse, but most of those who comment are Anonymous and, therefore, without a profile. In some cases, unlike your profile, there is no information at all.

About your profile though – it’s very informative. But, more than that, I got to know about the stories that you have written. Starting from your earliest, I have read two and I am hooked to your style and content. Thanks for letting me know.

And finally, I’ll try and keep writing. There are a few discouraging and disparaging comments on my writing but there’s encouragement and support too - here, in public, and more in private. There’s no need for despair I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you want to be read and have a fair rate

When I take a book I first read the back cover.

For an erotic story, I first read Tags.

That select the readers who may like your stories.

=> https://www.literotica.com/s/story-tags

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I agree with Anonymous

Tags are important, especially with Loving Wives stories where there is constant dispute over what stories should or should not be included in the category.

This story has only one tag - Loving Wife. Tags like Indian Wife, Temptation to cheat, etc would help the reader choose or, more importantly, avoid, the story.

Lue

FreshFlowerFreshFlowerover 6 years agoAuthor
About Tags

I guess I am going through a process of learning. Hopefully, in my next effort I'll ensure that I put in tags to help leaders to choose whether they would really like to go through the story.

I did try to make an effort though. I thought the short introduction in the beginning would help. Sadly, it didn't.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
finally...

a LW story without all the four letter words describing various body parts. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why did you delete chapter 3 and 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous