Komal's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pawan, the bedroom is that way. Carry me there," she whispered, not hiding the craving that seemed to coat her words. Pawan looked in the direction of those slender fingers, the crimson red polish on the nails glistening even in the modest light of the apartment. He had an urge to kiss the hands but a quick glance at the woman's lips, almost similar in color as her nails, attracted her more. He bent his face and kissed her even as he carried Komal.

"You are beautiful Madam. Too beautiful." He was lost for words, not knowing what to tell to this graceful lady who lived in a society that was beyond his reach. As his passion took control over him he seemed to be losing his way in this big spacious apartment. But guided by the woman in his arms, he found his way to the master bedroom.

Komal still had her arms around the tailor, taking in the manly odour that lingered on his chiseled body even though the sweat had dried off in the chill of the running AC. Pawan kissed her passionately before slowly lowering her on to the bed but stood beside it looking down at the glamorous Komal. He was hesitant and uneasy, initially not willing to climb on to the bed of this rich lady. But Komal wouldn't stop now. She couldn't. She had succumbed to her desire and had already disclosed her want for the man. It would be ridiculous retracing now. Her body had become receptive and she didn't care if this man was just a tailor and did not exactly belong to the society where she dwelled and belonged. She looked at Pawan, raising a hand towards the man and gripping his hand with her own soft and small palm.

"Come to me, Pawan," she whispered, "lie down here beside me."

She was trying to remove the man's uneasiness, pouting her lips and breathing heavily. As he sat down she took his hand and held it to her breast.

"You are a man Pawan. Do you not see a woman before you? Is she not desirous and worthy of your touches?" Komal asked imploringly.

She was looking intently at the man's face. Had she looked down, more towards the man's thighs, she would have seen the bursting bulge in the middle of his jeans that was an unfailing answer to her question.

"Yes madam, I do, I do." Pawan was overwhelmed at the words that were uttered by this sensual woman. He wanted to take her that instant and the pricking hesitation that came out of their differences quickly started to recede.

"Madam, I want your body, your boobs and what you are hiding underneath," Pawan said clumsily but in lustful emotion. He knew the words were inappropriate and quickly hid his awkwardness by expressing himself through physical demonstration of love and desire. He put his arms around Komal, raising her back a bit and then indulging in the wildest and torrid kisses one can imagine. They were sunk in their saliva and breath as the man's rough hands gripped Komal's breasts, squeezing and kneading the pair in sheer delight. Pawan had not been to his village and wife since almost three months and his passions were now let loose on a woman he could never imagine of touching, leave aside lying in bed with her.

"Would you not like to undress me fully Pawan?" Komal asked teasingly when they had parted their lips gasping for breath.

Komal had released a switch that instantly had an effect on the tailor. Pawan could wait no more as he unclasped the bra, taking the straps off her milky shoulders and lifting the piece of cloth from over her breasts. As the naked pair lay bare before his eyes Pawan was lost in lust. It wasn't like what his wife possessed that were a bit too big, certainly not as milky and perky as this pair which lay before his eyes awaiting to be fondled. And the nipples sat prettily on the top like cherries. But his immediate attention shifted downwards, towards the lace panties that covered her womanhood. Pawan was torn between the two areas – her breasts or what lay below, still covered in the intricate laces of the lingerie.

Komal trembled in anticipation. She was eager for Pawan to go on, not wanting him to stop at this stage. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked at Pawan imploringly. To Pawan the sensual beauty of this luscious woman had brought about a fire that needed to be doused. And that could be doused only if what he had begun could be completed.

"Madam! Madam!" his voice was hoarse in the weight of his lust. He ran the palm of his right hand over the laced panty that was now dotted with the leaking moistness of what it hid underneath. He had bent down his face, sniffing the spot and inhaling more deeply after doing so once. A finger ran along the elastic waistband before that was inserted underneath to grip the cloth and with the aid of the fingers of his other hand he began to lower Komal's sheer lingerie.

As her nakedness became more and more exposed Komal, despite her rising arousal, brought her hands to cover the spot. She felt ashamed for another reason – she hesitated to expose the curly muff that was a part of her womanhood because this had not been trimmed by her for a while. But the tailor had gathered courage by now and held both her hands and held them apart and away from the dark triangle.

"Madam, please keep your hands away," he begged. Komal didn't resist further and Pawan proceeded with what he had intended to do.

"Then let me unbutton your shirt," Komal smiled mischievously and proceeded just like she said, unbuttoning and then even pushing it off the man's shoulder till he was naked up to his waist. Komal stared at the man's chest layered with thick hair at the top and tapering down towards his flat stomach. She stretched her petite hands and ran them along the manly chest and then on to his arms. She looked at Pawan but the man's eyes were riveted not on his eyes but elsewhere.

With the lady's hand out of the way, the tailor kept staring at what had unfolded before his eyes, not able to look anywhere else. He brought the panties down her shapely legs and out from under her feet. He held the gossamer piece in his hands, the soft material of the fabric sending a surge of excitement before he took it near his face to take a whiff of the sexual aroma that it held.

But Komal had taken it out of his hands, slightly ashamed.

"Ummm Pawan! What are you doing?" Her voice carried a tone of mock admonishment as she chided him. But she smiled at the guilty man before throwing the panties on to the floor.

Without further delay and forced into action at the command of his much excited mind, Pawan gently but purposefully held the woman's legs with both hands and separated them, a little at first before they were truly spread apart. He was now kneeling in front, staring intently and admiringly at this lovely, sweet and so very excited 'client.' Oh god! Such a ravishing a beauty!

Komal waited in anticipation. Tingling sensations had swept across her entire body and she knew that the earlier moistness had not left her alone. It continued unashamedly, the smell of her 'sex' invading the gap between the leaking spot and Pawan's face.

Pawan expressed himself now through his kisses as he covered each area, starting again from her lips. And each kiss increased Komal's passion a notch. The kiss now seemed different to her, something that was far more ardent. She watched the tailor.

He was savoring the taste of each of her sensitive areas, building up an inner fire so that it would wildly rage all over. He rested his face on her armpits, breathing in deeply and exclaiming the pleasures that her aroma gave him. Down further he went, as he kissed her navel and the point of focus that was her belly buttons. Komal felt the mild kiss on the spot, a sort of tickling sensation but knew that the tailor was bent on giving attention to each spot. She waited expectantly, excitedly and shivered all over knowing what was soon to follow.

His face wedged between her thighs, Pawan had placed his hands on her breasts, gripping them roughly as he squeezed Komal's tender breasts. His hard fingers and thumb pinched the nipples, just hard enough for the girl to utter a small cry of pain. But Komal liked that pain, delighted in the pleasure that she felt. These touches, mild or rough, had hardened her nipples as the pair cried for more attention. Pawan didn't disappoint or deprive her of that basic need in a woman.. the suckling of her breasts. He was up on them in a flash.

Pawan's lips parted to take in the light brown nipples, one at a time, suckling in sheer delight. He rolled his tongue around the buds, now and then brushing his teeth on them. He didn't want to even grip them with his teeth, lest unmindfully he hurt this beautiful woman. This gesture didn't escape Komal who warmed up more to the man. She stroked his hair as his head lay on her breasts, playing with the strands. Her soft hands ran across his wide back, her nails almost digging into the man's flesh as she found him more and more irresistible.

The moments that followed went on increasing their want and they were buried in passionate open-mouthed kisses. At one point, Pawan stood up to unzip his jeans and release his surging hardness. It didn't take long for Pawan to part himself of his jeans and underwear marked with wet spots of arousal.

Komal stared at Pawan's released manhood. She felt an instant urge to hold the organ that throbbed uncontrollably in front of her eyes. It was lengthy, it was thick and its tip was quoted in wetness. Thick veins crisscrossed along the length of the shaft, almost bursting out of the hard shell. Excitement and want gripped Komal in a manner that she had never felt before. Pawan came and stood nearer, his proud shaft jumping right in front of her face and Komal could get a whiff of the acrid smell that lingered around.

"Madam, would you like to touch it?" Pawan said in a shaky voice.

"Yes! Yes! I so much want to," Komal's voice didn't hide her need. She raised her hand, touching the length of meat for just one fleeting second, before drawing away. She giggled once at her 'unfaithfulness', of what was so unthinkable of her ... touching the penis of someone who was not her husband.

That little touch, on the other hand, made Pawan restless for more. He looked at Komal as she lay in bed, giggling.

"Madam, please," he implored, as his manhood jumped pathetically in front of Komal, crying for her touch.

She stretched her hand but instead of just touching the hardness she gripped it with her hand. It was hard and warm and it sent tingling sensations through her body. She squeezed it softly at first but as it throbbed in her palm, she gripped it harder. She tugged at it, drawing Pawan nearer.

The touches of her soft hand drove the tailor crazy for more. If only, if only ... he kept thinking if Madam would really take this in the warm recesses of her wet mouth. He was hungry for it. Komal must have had similar thoughts for she had partly raised her back and drew her face close to the swaying erection that was tempting her invitingly.

Just at that moment, Komal's cell broke the silence and the couple froze like statues. Komal quickly released herself from the man's arms and dashed over to answer the call.

"Surprise! Surprise!" she heard Nishant's mirthful voice at the other end, "I am back honey. Had to cut short the trip due to an emergency call back here. I have just landed and should be home in about half an hour."

Both Komal and Pawan looked at each other perplexed and dejected, their passions flying literally out of the window, as they scrambled to part without any delay. In next to no time, Pawan was dressed and, having picked up his bag, dashed outside and towards the elevator. Faster than she ever could, Komal was decently attired, the perfect picture of a homely and loving housewife. Even in haste, she didn't forget to tidy up the crumpled bedsheet on her bed, arranged and kept her new blouses in the cupboard and even paid the tailor his stitching charges.

In their final moments of unfulfilled need, the aroused couple had parted without further word, touch or even a kiss. Nor even the promise of when such intense rendezvous would take place again. The fear of getting caught was of primary concern.

But, even at the point of separation, both of them knew exactly where they could get to meet each other. This was not the end but only the beginning, they were sure of it.

To Komal, she had cracked the first wall of hesitation and her transformation had just begun.

///\\\///\\\

[Her transformation certainly didn't end and this story may be continued sometime in future.]

12