All Comments on 'Kondo San? Pt. 03'

by Joe456

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REMARKABLE STORY

...for someone who likes talking about sex, the author has prepared a feast. Not only the sex going on with 4 individuals -- the men with either woman, the women with either man, and the women with each other, but added to that the talk: packed against and fondled by males in the subway, Masako's erotic account of her deflowering in order to lessen the discomfort of likely rape by horny Japanese boys, the gaijan hero's account of his first time in Russia.

Having to refer to the "gaijan hero" reminds me -- why is he not named? Why is the other guy "my friend" without name or surname? This is another defect, though minor, in the story. (I actually did not notice it until, writing a comment on an earlier part, I went searching for Mr. Gaijan's name, and did not find it.)

The subway scenario is not contrived. Decades ago, I read in a news magazine (Time? Newsweek?) about the Japanese subway employing "packers" whose job was to push more people into the car ("wagon" in this story), thus packing more people in after it was "full." And they told the stories of women being fondled, embarrassed, but with no place to escape, since they were packed in like sardines. I'm not sure if this is a correct memory, but I seem to remember also a woman telling of a man having his naked dick out pressing against her clothed body -- horny Japanese! The woman would go home and try to wash away the dirty feeling. I do not remember what the reason was why they did not scream or make a scene.

Another 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. My comments on Part 01, still apply here.

Joe456Joe456over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Thanks for this new review.

I had left aside the issue of the names of the male "gaijin" heroes, in order to go forth with the story. Once the story was finished, I thought that, after all, to give names to them was not so indispensable.

Indeed, the problem of the "chikan" (males who fondle and the grope women on th ecrowded subway and commuter trains) are quite known, in Japan, and it's not contrived at all. As far as I know, the reason of the absence of reaction on behalf of the women is the sense of shame: they feel awkward to react among many people, that till then could overlook what was happening (or pretend to). If they start to defend themselves or shout, the fact becomes of public domain, and this is embarrassing for them..

The things can be different if there is nobody around. I have seen video takes from some cameras (in a lift , or the likes), wherean unknown male tries to fondle and grope a woman without permission, and the woman reacts very effectively...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Strange series from an editing point.

Various times the Japanese girls are referred by as “He” in the series up til now.

And when the storyteller is reflective on the time he got his first woman he’s referred by as “favourite niece”.

Sloppy. Very sloppy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoe456@Joe456
59, European, loves movie, novels, essays (history, geopolitics, space exploration and perspectives of colonization), computer games, blogs. Moderately polyglot (4 languages well known, including my own).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kondo San? Pt. 02 Previous Part
Kondo San Series Info