Konomama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, now to business," Hillary said. Because of the rampant anytime sex in Konomama it was not unusual to do business while two people were having sex. "Mr. Smith, I'm aware of your recent deal with Mrs. Rickter and your lack of success."

"I'm out of ideas," John said with his eyes closed, enjoying the secretary's tight pussy.

"If I can show you something," The Mayor then turned her monitor around so John could see. Displayed on the screen was video footage of the Principal's office. The Mayor hit a button on her keyboard and video footage began to play. It was footage of John being serviced by the Principal.

"I didn't know there were cameras in her office," John said, somewhat surprised.

"It's one of the perks of being Mayor. Now watch what happens when I fast-forward." The Mayor began to fast-forward the video footage. John began to recall the instance he was watching. The Principal was in a foul mood afterwards because John had cum so much over her face. John watched the sex scene play out on the monitor in ten times speed. John watched as he finished all over the Principal's face just as he remembered, then finally got up and left the Principal's office. The Mayor then played the video in normal time after that. John was now watching the Principal alone in her office, her face plastered with cum and her enormous olive-tan tits hanging out. Mrs. Rickter walked towards the window, clearly watching for John to leave. After a few seconds she returned to her desk. She placed her feet on the edge of her desk and began to furiously masturbate. Her right hand was playing with her clit, while her left pinched and pulled on her nipples. Occasionally she would stop masturbating and scoop up a large glob of John's cum from her face and slowly feed it to herself, lick her finger clean, and then return to flicking her button.

Watching the Principal masturbate and feed on his cum caused John to start thrusting harder into Christina. Christina noticed as she let out a little yelp with every harder and harder thrust into her.

"As you can see, she will just play with herself as soon as you leave. Occasionally she'll have a student brought in to eat her out while she's working, but mostly she plays with herself." John was only half-way listening as he watched the Principal on the screen. Every thrust he could feel himself bottoming out in Christina as he plowed into her. John could tell the Principal was getting close, and he could feel his body starting to tense up. John gave Christina no mercy as he hammered into her pussy again and again while watching the Principal on the monitor. Finally the Principal started to cum as her whole body twitched and convulsed. Like a switch John felt his orgasm overtake him, as the pleasure rose like a tidal wave. John let out a long groan as he unloaded into Christina's pussy.

"I kind of already figured she was doing that," John said breathily, as his body enjoyed the ripples of his orgasm.

"Ah, but I have a plan that would stop her." The Mayor said un-phased by the fact that John had just fucked her assistant on her desk. After rummaging under her desk she brought up an odd object John had never seen before. It was some configuration of metal and straps with a lock on it.

"What is it?" John asked, bewildered.

"It's a chastity belt, when worn a woman can no longer be pleased conventionally." The Mayor said, handing the belt to John to play with. "Nevermind why I have it. I'll even manage to get it put on Mrs. Rickter, but I want you to do me a favor first." The Mayor said with an almost evil grin. Reluctantly John responded,

"What do you want me to do?"

"There's a family living in Powter, a husband, a wife, and their daughter. I want you to go to their residence and rape the mother and daughter while the father watches." Hilary said devilishly.

"Why?" John said at the odd request. Being the highest ranking citizen in Powter he was well within his rights to go into any home and fuck anyone to his heart's content.

"My motivations are my own, are you willing to do it or not?" The Mayor replied. John thought about the request. The thought of teasing Mrs. Rickter endlessly with no release for her until she lay begging at his feet made John very excited.

"Deal."

"Very good, you'll probably want to take Officer Mieyers, just in case anyone gets uppity. Here's the address," The Mayor then handed John a piece of paper with an address listed on it.

John left the Mayor's office, stopping by to pick up Officer Mieyers on his way to the residence house he was supposed to rape. John filled in Officer Mieyers on what he was planning to do, and how he wanted her there to make sure everyone acted as they were supposed to legally. After a twenty minute walk they arrived at the residence. John double checked the address. The lights were on in the house, they were most likely having dinner at this point. John tried the door, it was un-locked, as so John entered followed by the Officer. John entered into a modest sized living room that was nicely furnished. There was an obvious religious symbol hanging on the wall. Past the living room there was a counter, separating the living room and the dining room. He could see the family eating dinner. His sudden entrance caused everyone to stop and look, while the father got up to see what was going on.

"Hello? Can I help you?" The man said, obviously angry. He was shorter than John and bald with glasses. He was probably in his mid-forties, the man was wearing a 3rd class citizen band. The man being a 3rd class was fairly rare for Powter. John wasn't sure who he was, but it made sense now why the Mayor had John do her dirty work, only John had the power to do what he came to do.

He could barely make out the faces of the mother and daughter behind him. The mom looked to be about thirty-five, with a beautiful face and long dark hair and dark eyes. The daughter looked to be still in school, and resembled her mother very much, but with much shorter hair.

"Hi, I'm John, John Smith. I don't think we've met; I'm fairly new to Powter. I only moved here 3 months ago." John said with a smile, extending his hand for a shake. The father saw John's 2nd class citizen band and reluctantly shook John's offered hand.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Smith, I'm Alex Romano." The short bald man said while shaking John's hand. Alex finally noticed Officer Mieyers behind John. "Officer Mieyers, nice to see you as well. . . is there anything wrong?" Alex said nervously.

"Na, I'm just out for a stroll," She said.

"Sorry if this seems sudden, but I was told since I'm a 2nd class citizen this was ok?" John said, playing naïve. Alex's eyes shifted from John to Mieyers and then back to John, unsure what to make of John's remark.

"ya. . " Alex said skeptically.

"Oh good," John said walking past Alex into the dining room where the mother and daughter were sitting and watching. As John entered into the dining room he could finally see more than just their cute faces. The daughter was wearing a skirt that went to her knees and a nice looking blouse. Around her neck she wore a thin golden necklace with the same religious symbol that was on the wall. She had modest C cup breasts. She looked head-to-toe like a good, church going girl. Her mother wasn't dressed too different. Her body had more curves and larger, DD breasts. The mother was wearing white pearl earrings and a pearl necklace, the spitting image of a meek, church wife. The mother was sitting at one end of the table, with a plate of half-eaten food at the other end, where Alex was sitting. There were two chairs on either side. John sat in the empty chair next to the daughter.

"What a lovely meal," John said, looking at the home-cooked food on the table. "Hi, I'm John," John extended his hand towards the mother, while placing his other hand on the daughters leg, sliding his hand up under her skirt but stopping just past the knee. The daughter let out a yip, and quickly shoved John's hand away. This caught the attention of everyone, especially her father Alex.

"NOW SEE HERE! I WO-"He was cut short by Mieyers placing a firm hand on his shoulder and said,

"Why don't ya take a seat old man." Alex was fuming, but was clearly no match for the larger, stronger Officer.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought as a 2nd class I could do that. Officer, I'm wrong?" John said, again playing naïve. Officer Mieyers escorted Mr. Romana to his seat at the table and then turned to the daughter.

"What's your name sweetie."

"Anna," The girl said meekly, intimidated by Officer Mieyers large stature.

"Anna, you see Mr. Smith's yellow arm band?" Mieyers said, pointing to John's rank. Anna quietly shook her head yes. "And what color is your arm-band?" Mieyers said.

"purple," again, Anna replied quietly.

"That's right, a 5th class citizen. Mr. Smith is a 2nd class. Do you know what that means?" The mother's face was slowly showing more and more horror as Alex's face grew redder, but both of them remained quiet. Anna didn't respond, she just avoided eye contact from everyone. Finally Mieyers said, "That means if Mr. Smith wants to touch your leg you have to let him. Right?" Mieyers said, now looking at Alex. Alex's face was filled with anger as he refused to respond. Frustrated with his lack of response Mieyers slammed her night stick on the table, causing everyone to jump. "Right?" Mieyers probed one more time.

After a few second of silence Alex replied, "right."

"Sorry for the interruption Mr. Smith, as you were," Mieyers said, taking a step back from the table. John returned his hand to Anna's leg, this time farther up, half-way up her thigh. He again extended his hand to the Mother. Anna let out a timid yelp, and drew her hands into her chest as if to protect herself, but did nothing else to prevent John's groping hand.

"I'm sorry for that, what was your name again?" The mother now looked mortified, but glancing at Officer Mieyers she shook John's hand.

"Laura," She said.

"Such a beautiful family, you should be proud of your gorgeous daughter," John said, sliding his hand farther up Anna's leg, slowly forcing her legs open with only minor resistance from Anna. John could feel she wasn't wearing any panties, and could feel her pubic hair on his palm. Everyone sat quietly, in anger and despair as John fondled Anna. John used his other arm to reach around behind Anna, moving her arms and groping her breast. She was wearing a fragrant perfume that drew John closer to Anna's neck. "My, she smells good too." John moved his head right next to her jaw and took a big whiff of Anna's pleasant smelling perfume. John then lightly kissed her neck. Anna's face was now fully flushed. John removed his hand from Anna's crotch and began to slowly un-due her blouse, button by button, revealing a lacy, see-through bra. "Why don't you sit on my lap," John said, now man-handling her tits through her bra and suckling her neck. Slowly, Anna stood up and sat on John's lap. She could feel his rock hard cock against her bum as she sat. John wiggled his hips to grind into her. John placed his hands under Anna's bra and squeezed her soft, luscious teen tits. His mouth started to move up and down the nape of her neck, sucking and kissing. Every once and a while John would hit a sensitive area on Anna's neck and she would let out a stifled moan of pleasure.

Alex and Laura watched as their daughter was molested by John. Anna had her blouse open, revealing her sexy bra and her thing golden religious necklace dangled from her neck. They watched as John's hands roamed all over their daughter's body. They watched as their daughter's once pure resolved crumbled as she slowly succumbed to John's electric touch. John's hands lightly grazed across Anna's stomach and up her inner thigh. Anna's hands were holding onto the back of the chair, as if to try and brace her against the experience. John's hand returned to her pelvis, and slowly moved down to her entrance. Her body betrayed her as John could feel her wetness on his fingers. Slowly, John rubbed up and down her slit, taking a moment to play with her rock hard clit. Upon John's finger tips grazing her clit Anna let out her first audible moan, followed by a sigh. John's hands continued to explore her private parts, slowly slipping in to her pussy. John's fingers plunged deeper until he was greeted by a surprising resistance. Confused at first John realized it was Anna's hymen.

"How is Anna still a virgin, on this island?" John said bewildered, still playing with Anna's body. Alex sat quiet and refused to answer until Officer Mieyers nudged his back with her nightstick. Giving her a nasty look he finally said,

"We're a righteous, pure family. We came here to fight the evil sin of lust according to the teaching of the Church." John's cock twitched at the thought of corrupting a pure maiden with ecstasy and bliss. John forcefully shifted Anna's head and met her lips with his. He explored her mouth with his tongue, darting lightly in and out, while tracing around her lips. Anna had her eyes closed and her body felt completely relaxed and warm. He could feel her butt slowly start to match John's grinding. John broke off his kiss and nibbled on Anna's earlobe, whispering into Anna's ear,

"Wouldn't it feel good to take my cock?" Anna moaned in response, thinking about being taken by John. John glanced around, and could see Alex's face still angry and upset, but Laura's face had changed. Her face had changed from horror . . . to almost envy. "Mr. Romano, I had no idea. I wouldn't dare take a virgin by force." John then suddenly stopped all the petting and stood up, pushing Anna away from him. The sudden stop caused a lump in Anna's throat to form as she let out an audible whimper of need. Anna stood there, silently, trying to register what had happened. Her body desperately wanted, no NEEDED, John, but her purity was at stake. "Unless of course, she begged for permission from her father, then I could in good conscious bring her to the heights of ecstasy." Anna looked at her mother, then her father, and finally at John. John had removed his pants, showing off his raging hard cock. Her body was so hot she couldn't think straight. She looked at her father, who was now on the brink of defeat. She whispered,

"please."

"What was that?" John asked.

"Please, father, let him," Anna said. Alex's face had now sunk into despair.

"Let me what?" John egged her on.

"Father, I need him inside of me. I'm so hot. Please!" John smiled as he shifted the chairs around. He sat one empty chair next to Alex, and set one more facing Alex's chair and the empty chair next to him. John addressed Laura as he said,

"Please, would you please sit next to your husband? I want you both to watch as I violate your daughter." John sat in the chair directly in front of the chair where Alex, and now Laura, were sitting. John shifted Anna in front of him, taking her blouse and bra off, revealing her perfectly perky tits. John positioned her so her feet were planted on top of his knees in a reverse cow-girl position. John then spread his legs apart, so both parents could see their daughter's tight, virgin pussy get fucked by John. Alex tried to look away, but Officer Meiyer grabbed his head and forced him to watch. "Your father looks nervous, why don't you console him Anna?" John said.

"Papa, don't worry, I want this. I watch from the window as the neighbor girl gets fucked by all the boys and I can't, it's not fair! It's my turn to get used like a toy." Anna was tired of constantly having to be chaste. She was a horny teenager who needed to get fucked! John began to slide his cock along Anna's wet slit, sliding it up and down, rubbing her clit, his rock hard cock oozing pre-cum. John grabbed Anna by the hips and slowly lifted her entrance to the tip of his cock. John slowly lowered Anna onto his stiff meat. Her entrance was tighter than anything he can remember. Finally her pussy gave-way and John's head entered Anna. He could feel her hymen gently pressing against his dick. John moved one hand to the front of Anna and began to massage her clit. John then whispered to Anna,

"Whenever you're ready," John said as his hand rubbed her nub in circles, driving Anna crazy with pleasure.

"Papa, watch as I become a woman," Anna said and slowly began to lower her body onto John's dick. John could feel her Hymen slowly start to press more and more against his cock, and then Anna lifted herself up, releasing the pressure on her hymen. Anna continued to go up and down, using John's dick to slowly press into her hymen, but then back off. Anna began to moan as the pleasure from John's hand built up. Her body started to move uncontrollably as her orgasm began to build, all the while she bounced John's dick on her Hymen without penetrating it. The tip of John's cock felt like it was in a fleshy vice grip. As Anna took over the fucking John's other hand moved to her erect nipples, as he pinched and pulled them, soliciting more sighs of pleasure from Anna. The euphoria from Anna's clit finally started to break into a tidal wave of rapture as her body started to orgasm. It started in her toes and then began to slowly creep through her entire body. Anna began to moan unconsciously and her body started to convulse around the pleasure. Her body erupted as the wave of elation surged through her. As her body convulsed her body slammed down onto John's cock, suddenly breaking her hymen as her insides violently tightened around John's rigid member. The small flash of pain was nothing compared to the volcanic eruption of bliss ricocheting through her body. John let out a gasp as Anna's tight cunt slammed all the way down his cock. Not being able to take it anymore John began to plow into Anna's virgin, cumming hole. Her feet had slid off John's knees and Anna's head was tilted back as her body shook with satisfaction. John's thrusting was relentless, his big cock easily bottoming out in the virgin's pussy. A lump had formed in Anna's throat, causing her to only moan as John ravaged her body. John lifted one of her arms behind his head so he could suck on her hard, perky nipples while plunging into her tensed cherry.

Both parents watched in silence, and both of them were blushing. Laura's face had turned into full blown jealousy as she bit her lip and gripped her chair as she watched her daughter's box get stuffed with John's steel member.

Anna let out unintelligible moans as John ravaged her body. John was sucking on one of Anna's nipples, using his right hand to play with her other nipple, rubbing her clit with his left hand, and fucking her virgin pussy for the first time in her life. Anna's body was being overloaded with sensation and happiness. John was touching ever sensitive spot she never knew she had, all while her parents watched in graphic detail. It seemed like every thirty seconds Anna's body was twisting with jubilation as her body was wracked with orgasms. John had to hold Anna tight during her contortions to continue fucking her maiden pussy. Anna's cherry was so tight there wasn't a spot inside her that John wasn't hitting. John could feel ever millimeter of Anna's tight hole.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you," John said to Anna, which was followed by a louder, sexy moan from Anna as if to say she wants his cum. John could feel his orgasm approaching as her pussy squeezed his cock desperately to suck his essence. "I'm going to fill your virgin womb with my seed. You have no choice but to take it all." Again Anna moaned like an animal in heat thinking about being used as John's personal cum bucket. John's balls began to tighten, as he sunk his cock into her hot cunt again and again. What felt like a firehouse John began to unleash his spunk into Anna's unused womb. John's seed filled every inch of Anna before starting to leak out. Anna could feel John's cock twitching and spraying her insides, causing her body to go into one last, final orgasm. Anna and John came together as they rutted into each other to ensure no drop of cum was wasted. Anna gasped for breath as her last orgasm crescendoed into something larger. Pure euphoria spread through every fiber of Anna's being as John pumped her snatch full of semen.