Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her mouth off his cock and stood up. She looked him in the eye and said "Gosh Dr. Jacobs. You're even sexier in person than you are in class..."

She grabbed his cock. "And this? Who knew you were so big?"

She kissed him passionately, sticking her tongue deep in his mouth. He froze initially and then succumbed to her. He wrapped his arms around her and slid them forcefully down her back and over her ass. He held each cheek firmly and then squeezed each one while grinding his hardness into her abdomen.

Brittany made sure he enjoyed the kiss. He was certainly enjoying her body, squeezing and rubbing her ass cheeks, running his hands up her thin sides and down her back.

She did the same. After a short while, she broke the kisses and looked up at him with her best attempt at adoration. "Oh Dr. Jacobs. You are so hot. I just love older men. I always fantasized about you - about doing this with you." Then she smiled devilishly.

She giggled and pointed at the doors questioningly. "Bedroom?"

"That one" he swallowed and indicated a door.

She walked sexily toward it pulling him by his penis.

Inside the bedroom she positioned him at foot of the bed. He started unbuttoning his shirt.

"No. Let me...I've always had a thing about older men -- especially distinguished men.

Professors...Your knowledge and intelligence is sexy." As she spoke she undressed him.

When he was nude she pushed him back so fell, sitting on the edge of the bed. She stepped back and gave him an obvious once over. "Wow. You are in great shape Professor. You are going to help me live out a fantasy of mine."

His eyes widened. Her fantasy? He was living out his own.

Brittany's skirt had bunched up around her waist. She slid it down to the floor. She looked Dr. Jacobs in the eye. She let him take in her near nudity. She put on a pouty face and stuck one finger in her mouth. His cock twitched. Brittany then put both hands on her tits and then slid one into the front of her panties. She closed her eyes and shivered.

"Oh God! You made me so wet." She pulled a glistening finger out and showed it to him before shoving it into her mouth and sucking it.

"I need you to fuck me, Dr. Jacobs." Brittany said as she started fingering herself again. "I need to feel that big cock deep inside me."

He was nodding his head in agreement. Slackjawed, eyes glued to the goddess in front of him -- the goddess that, before today, had always been denied to him. That hot fucking teasing student. That slutty coed! Finally -- there she was begging for his hard cock. His hard BIG cock.

Brittany pulled her finger out of her panties and knelt in front of him. She slid the finger into his mouth and he closed his lips around it and sucked.

"Oh god Dr. Jacobs. That's so hot." She whispered as she looked up at him. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it tightly in her fist. It was hot and literally throbbing. "I bet you really know how to give a girl pleasure, doncha? My high school boyfriend tried it once. He was clueless. I bet you can make me come over and over." She said this as she stroked him slowly.

He nodded quickly. "Yes! Yes, let me eat you. You need to know what an experienced man can do!' He pleaded.

Brittany giggled and actually managed to blush.

"But first, professor...but first I need you hold my tits together. I want you to fuck my tits. Is that ok?" Brittany knew he was dying to do this. He had barely removed his eyes from her tits since she'd gotten there.

"Let me get you all wet..." Brittany sloppily engulfed his cock down to his pubic hair. She slid off him and drooled all over her cleavage.

She then shuffled in closer between his legs. She grabbed each of his hands and held them cupped to her tits which then sandwiched his cock. She started moving her hands up and down. After the first movements he didn't need the assistance and started thrusting his hips up to accompany his hands. Brittany opened her mouth and allowed his cock head to slide past her lips with every thrust. Dr. Jacobs managed to move his thumbs to her nipples. With each movement and with each thrust Brittany felt the exquisite pang associated with her sensitive nipples. She reached down and started masturbating.

Dr. Jacobs started moaning loudly with each thrust.

"Yes! Let me fuck those titties! I'm. gonna. Fuck. Those. Tit. Ties. Yes. You little slut. Lit. Tle. Slut. Tease. Me. All. Those. Fuck. Ing. Years. Ohhhhh gaaaaad!" Dr. Jenkens pronounced each syllable with a thrust into Brittany's mouth; her lips making wonderfully obscenely wet plopping sounds every time his fat head popped out. He finally let out a moan and started coming.

Brittany stopped fingering herself and put her sticky hands on his legs as she tried to catch his cum on her face and in her mouth. She knew the cum on her face -- a facial -- would drive him over.

Dr. Jacobs gritted his teeth and hissed "Eat my cum! You fucking tease! Yes! All over your face you little slut. You know you always wanted this!"

"Yes! Professor! Give me your cum! I always wanted you to cum on my face. Make you big fucking cock cum on me! Make me pay!" Brittany yelled, certain it was what he expected.

For an old man, thought Brittany, he came a lot - at least more than she would have expected. She slid her lips down his cock and sucked him as he whimpered and tried to pull her back.

"Stop. Too much. Stop" he cried.

Knowing some men's cocks were very sensitive after cumming, she relented and let him slip out of her mouth. He had already gotten noticeably softer. She gripped his drooping cock and slowly squeezed and pumped it. She looked up to him and smiled in admiration while wiping his cum off her face and eating it off her fingers.

"Wow! Professor. Just wow." She shook her head as if amazed. "You came so much..."

She giggled and said, as if embarrassed, "...and it tastes so good."

His expression was a mixture of pride and amazement.

Dr. Jacobs was shaking his head. "... "Well I uh...You! You are something...Jesus! I've never cum like that. Jesus! Never. Just...I'm...I'm literally speechless."

Brittany let his soft cock drop sleepily out of her hand. She smiled radiantly at him and climbed up on the bed. She lay on her back and put her hands under her head. She knew that laying there like that - legs spread open, tits pulled high, nipples hard -- she knew that she was the personification of sex. She was young and tight and voluptuous; fit, but not overly muscular. She knew that this pose would clench it for him.

He followed her with his eyes. When she lay down and threw her hands behind her, he shook his head and exhaled. Jesus! What a body. What a beautiful young lady.

"Professor? I need your help...I'm so wet..." Brittany moved her hand and started slowly rubbing her wet lips. She could hear the sticky wet sound her pussy was making.

He stood and stared for a moment. What a vision. Ohh, and that sound. That was the sound of sex.

Brittany started rotating her hips. "Show me, Dr. Jacobs. Eat me and make me cum. Pleeeeeease".

Dr. Jacobs was staring at her wet pussy. He looked up at her and climbed between her legs.

"I'm gonna make you cum like you've never cum before. You just... just enjoy!" he said with determination.

Brittany had no idea what face she made. She was trying not to laugh -- he seemed so sincere -- as if she had never had someone eat her before.

"Yes, professor. Make me cum!"

Dr. Jacobs was surprisingly creative though. It was not the best oral sex she'd ever had but, she had to admit, it was pretty good.

Dr. Jacobs started by liking up and around her outer folds. Then he sucked her slick inner lips one after the other into his mouth. Then he stuck his tongue inside her and darted it in and out as his nose pressed against her clit. Dr. Jacobs alternated these motions with occasional light licks of her clit. Soon Brittany, who had been emitting random moans and exclamations, and who had expected to have to fake an nice orgasm, felt a real one approaching.

"Oh god, Dr. Jacobs. I've...Oh god. I've never felt like this...' She lied.

"Yes, Dr. Jacobs. Oh God-ah!" Brittany exaggerated her real motions. She turned her head violently. She arched her back. She grabbed his hair and pulled.

She was building up, really, but she wanted him to proudly feel responsible for this "first" oral orgasm.

"Yes! Oh my God, Dr Jacob! Dr. JACOBS! YES! YEEEEESSS!"

Brittany gripped his head tightly between her thighs. Her orgasm was quite nice and she was truly enjoying it. She held him tight as her stomach muscles spasmed and her body contacted and released.

She finally opened her thighs to let him escape. She looked down to him, his face glistening and wet.

"What was THAT?" She asked innocently, smiling. "What did you just do? Oh my god that was amazing! Dr. Jacobs... Wow"

He beamed like a teenager. A cocky teenager. He was clearly proud of what he just did. She'd have to make sure he kept feeling this way. He climbed up and lay down next to her. She rotated and put her naked leg and arm over his torso, hugging him.

"Thank you professor. Thank you for that...lesson." She breathed deeply and held him tightly.

Dr. Jacobs had a smile on his lips. He let his hand wander down her back and caress her hips and ass. Her amazing hips and ass.

He knew that she was there to pleasure him - that she was an escort. But, it seemed clear to him, he had reached her truly. What had started out as a game had become more. That orgasm he had given her? That was real. It was unlikely any high school boy knew how to do that -- she'd even said as much. She had an amazing orgasm -- no. He'd given her an amazing orgasm...and she'd remember this as a special event in her life. He was pretty sure of this. This made him proud and he smiled to himself -- content in his manhood.

Brittany snuggled and sighed contently. She wondered how long she'd have to do this before he could get it up again. She knew that she couldn't finish here until he fucked her. Would he be able to do it twice, she wondered. Hopefully...

Whatever. His cock was adequate. She was sure he'd be able to fuck her good enough. She'd probably have to switch to a cowgirl position or something so he didn't wear himself out. She'd cross that bridge when she'd get to it.

Meanwhile she massaged and played with his floppy soft cock, waiting patiently for the right time to start moving again.

Dr. Jacobs was pleasantly surprised by the tight snuggling this young lady was giving him. Not that he cared to snuggle with anyone, quite frankly. But clearly she saw in him something she was missing. A father figure perhaps? Poor girl. They all had daddy issues, didn't they. He liked the snuggling because it showed that she was content. None of the other women they sent had been this innocent. They were knowledgeable and sexy, for sure. But his girl? She had this natural innocence. This was her first job, he seemed to remember now.

For a while, Dr. Jacobs lay there with this beautiful nude young woman holding him and gently playing with his soft penis, He laughed to himself. He still had it. All of those other girls, all of those other young teasing sluts? They had missed out. If he'd only been able to fuck them too. They'd have been changed too. All of those teasing little college student sluts...with their daddy-issues; with their shorts and skirts showing tone thighs and offering glimpses of their ass cheeks; with their cleavage and hard nipples poking through their shirts. All of those young teasing sluts with their young firm titties just begging to be squeezed and sucked...he should've fucked them all. ALL of them. Just like young Brittany here. He squeezed her ass and smiled.

They wanted it. They needed it. They needed a good fucking, didn't they? Yes! Yes, he should've bent them over their desks right there in class and fucked them. Fucked them HARD! He should've fucked their sweet titties like he'd just fucked Brittany's. They all wanted it, didn't they? Oh, they wanted it. They wanted a big cock! They wanted HIS big cock. That's why they took his classes. They wanted his cum down their teasing fucking throats! Cock teasing little sluts, all of them.

Brittany listened to the occasional curious light laughter and scoffs Dr. Jacobs made to himself. She wondered vaguely what he was thinking. Probably content and surprised that he "tamed" her...or that he was going to fuck a "horny cocktease student". She rolled her eyes. After a while, she felt his cock start to stiffen. Finally, she thought. She'd been squeezing and stroking him for the past quarter hour. She decided it was time to help things along.

"Ohhh. What have we here?" She bit her lip and looked at him. "Already preparing for round two? Mmmmm. Nice..."

Brittany slid down and got between his legs. She looked up at him and asked "Can I suck it again, Professor? For a bit? Can I suck your big cock? I love how it feels in my mouth. And...Well..." She tried her best bashful expression as she looked over his cock to him. "I want it nice and big and hard when you fuck me...Professor, I want you to finally fuck me hard with this big cock. I've wanted it for so long."

Without waiting for his obvious approval, Brittany, her ass in the air, started sucking his cock while keeping perfect eye contact. With each breath she moaned and exclaimed how glorious his cock was.

"Umglugh, umgluch, gluh, God! It's so big.Umgluh. So. Gluh big".

She knew he needed to fuck her and, quite frankly, she hoped he'd last. So she sucked him just enough get him hard and wet, while rubbing her clit to get her pussy ready for him.

"Will you fuck me professor?" She asked with her cock resting on her cheek.

"I really need your cock inside me. I've never been fucked by a man with such a big cock before. Take me and fuck me." She pleaded.

Dr. Jacobs sat up as Brittany slid to take his place on her back. He never thought of himself as huge or even overly big. He knew he was at the top of the "average" size. Poor girl probably only had sex with her small-dick little boyfriend back home. Now she'd see what a real cock could do. This little tease was gonna get the fucking of her life!

Brittany pulled her legs up, reached down and guided him inside her. It felt nice. His cock was a good size. Let's see if he could use it.

"Ohhhhh...Biiiiiiig Wow!" She exclaimed -- hopefully convincingly.

Professor Jacobs stared down at Brittany with his arms rigid, his light paunch hanging down. As he slid into her, he closed his eyes involuntarily.

Velvet. Tight, sweet velvet. God!

Of course he seemed big to her -- she was so damned tight. Probably never seen a real cock before -- just tiny little college-boy cocks. Maybe. Dr. Jacobs was beginning to think she was truly innocent, this one. That thought turned him on to no end. Innocent fucking tease! He was gonna fuck the shit out of her! She'd remember this. Oh yes. She'd remember this fucking!

He pulled out and started thrusting his hips. She looked up at him and begged him to go slower. She had to get used to him, she said. He smirked. Poor innocent slut. He was going to fuck her properly. She'd think twice about sitting in class and teasing him.

He thrust. She opened her mouth in a surprised "O". Her eyes stared innocently into his.

He thrust again. She bit her lip

He thrust. She moaned.

He thrust. She started to move with him. "Ye-esss!", Brittany said between her clenched teeth.

She gripped him with her arms; moved with him. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Dr. Jacobs!"

He put his head down against her shoulder and rested his body on hers. He started fucking her hard. Fucking little slut. He was going to fuck her. Fuck her hard. Fuck this hot little cocktease so hard. Jesus! She felt so fucking good, this cockteasing little slut. Earn your A! Fucking earn your A! Dr. Jones thought all of this as he pushed his cock as deep as he could. Violent hard thrusts. Thrusts to show her. He'd fucking teach her! She'd fucking remember this! He'd give her what she always wanted -- what they ALL wanted! He'd give her the fucking she DESERVED!

Brittany moaned and began to rake his back with her nails. She told him how good he was. She'd never been fucked this way. She resisted him and tried to push him off her. "Oh my GOD!...so fucking full! Your cock is too deep!" She could tell he was buying all of it.

Then, she started breathing quickly. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" She yelled and started faking an orgasm.

Dr. Jacobs kept jerking his hips and slamming his cock into her. Is she cumming? Am I making her cum? He hadn't expected to make her cum at all quite frankly. Most of the times, in his experience, woman never came through intercourse. And certainly not so fast. He smirled proudly. Fucking little slut! She really needed this fucking! Teasing me all those years. I'm making her fucking cum. I'm fucking her to orgasm!

"Fucking slut! Take this big fucking cock! Cum, you cocktease!" he finally yelled.

Brittany writhed and grabbed his back and ass. She screamed and yelled his name.

"Dr. Jacobs! Doc Ohhhhh Jayyyycohhh...Fuck! Dr. Jacobs. My God!" and, after a minute of this, let herself go slightly limp. She kept eye contact and tried to look shocked. She tried to look...enraptured.

"You like that huh? Fucking little cocktease! I'm gonna fuck your brains out you little fucking whore! Show me your fucking pussy in class, huh? Tease me with your fucking hard nipples? Tease me with your fucking big titties. Your fucking TITTIES! Yes! Take this you little slut!"

He kept fucking. Sweat formed on his face and back.

When she spoke, her words were punctuated by breaths forced out of her by his thrusts.

"Yes! Dr. Jacobs. Oh my god, You. Made. Me. Cum. So. Good. Made me cum! Never. Cum. like that. I'm your little slut! Always. Wanted. Your. Hard. Cock! Fuck. Me. With. Your. Big. Fucking. COCK! Make me cum AGAIN!"

Brittany yelled this knowing it was turning him on. She yelled this and pulled him tight to her. She yelled between each of his pelvic lunges and realized surprisingly, that his violent thrusts were actually turning her on. His pubic bone slamming into her clit was really starting to feel good. His hard violent thrusts and his nice cock were truly feeling pleasurable. Very pleasurable.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" she yelled sincerely, hoping he could hang on so she could cum too. She was getting close. Amazing, she thought. He's not bad.

"Don't stop! Professor! Don't fucking stop! I'm gonna cum! Don't fucking stop!"

Dr. Jacobs was sweating. His abs were burning. He hadn't fucked anyone this hard in years. Actually. He'd never fucked anyone this hard - ever! But this slutty fucking student! She'd teased him for years. He needed to fuck her. She NEEDED to be fucked. By him. Hard. Fucking little tease!

"God! I'm cumming!" Brittany said truthfully and surprised herself by involuntarily laughing. She had started by faking but, goddam, this was real. "YES!" she yelled. And she started to cum.

Dr. Jacobs heard her cries of ecstasy. His abs were burning. Legs too. He had made her cum again! Physically exhausted, he felt his orgasm building. He looked down at her and saw her face during her second orgasm. He mistook her surprised laugh for tears. Was she crying? Oh my god! I made her fucking cry. I fucked her to tears, the little fucking tease! With this realization - the realization that he could fuck this hot little student slut into tears of joy - fuck her into two orgasms - with this realization, he came inside her.

"Ohhhh...oh.ohhh" he moaned. "Take. THAT! Fucking...Oh god...Fuh... slut!" he gasped and collapsed onto Brittany.

Brittany enjoyed the quiet aftermath of her orgasm. Her body spasmed pleasurably and she went wherever that took her.