Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Jacobs lay on her, breathing deeply. She always liked the wet, full, feeling of a softening cock inside her after fucking. She breathed deeply too, and contemplated whether or not to complement him now. She decided better to lay silently and let him recuperate. In reality, like most men, she had no desire to share deep thoughts after sex. Yes, she decided. She'd let him think about this fucking her to "two" orgasms. She guessed he'd be very proud of his performance. Truthfully, she had to admit, he should be. By any standard, it was a decent fucking. She came -- and that didn't always happen...They came at the same time, she mused. That almost never happened.

Dr. Jacobs was utterly spent. His orgasm was amazing. Superlative. He was speechless. He felt his cock deflating as he lay on this young woman. This goddess. He felt his cock in the wet sloppy warmth of her cunt. He did not want to move. It was comforting, he was surprised to admit. He just wanted to stay inside her. In this moment, basking in the afterglow of tremendous sex, he felt content.

They lay there for some minutes in each other's sweat as Dr. Jacobs gained his breath. Then he rolled off Brittany and his floppy dick pulled stickily out of her, allowing his cum and her juices to slowly slide out of her and onto the bed.

She turned to him. "Professor? THAT was amazing. Wonderful. Thank you. Thank you for showing me what...What sex could be."

Dr. Jacobs beamed proudly. He had really touched her. He knew it. "I am a teacher after all...I mean, I was for many years."

Brittany pulled close and draped her arm and leg over him. 'What an ego', she thought as she snuggled. She was sure she had him now. He would want her. He would need her. Maybe one last fuck...Or a blowjob. Yes. Another blowjob would certainly seal the deal.

After a few minutes of recuperation, Brittany got up to use the bathroom. He hadn't moved and she realized he was asleep.

Brittany took the time to wash herself and make herself look presentable She put her hair back in a pony tail. She checked her emails. She gave him an hour to sleep.

Then Brittany climbed back into bed between his legs. Having never really spent much time with older men, she was truly curious if he could get it up again. And if she could make him cum again. She would give it the ol' college try.

Dr. Jacobs had fallen asleep on his back, semi-spread eagled. His cock had shrunk to a cute little two inches of rumpled skin with a little head peeking out. It was laying comfortably against his scrotum. And balls still hung low and loose. Did men's balls get bigger as they aged, she wondered.

Brittany flicked the cock head with her tongue and then circled it, prying her tongue under the skin. It tasted of cum and pussy -- her pussy. A great flavor. She then ran her tongue under his flaccid dick to loosen it from where their dried juices had caused it to stick to the soft skin of his scrotum. She put Dr. Jacobs dick in her mouth and sucked. She actually loved sucking soft flaccid cocks. There was something comforting about the tender softness against her tongue; something about the act of sucking that was naturally comforting.

Brittany twirled her tongue over the head and started gently pulling it away from his body. It reached its limit and flopped out of her mouth. She slid down to nuzzle it again. She sucked and pulled again until it popped out from her tight lips. She doubted this would wake him up -- not yet. She was doing this because she liked it.

She sucked his cock into her mouth and played with the cock head. She licked his balls and gently gripped his cock between her lips as she pulled it up from his body. For about twenty minutes she did this.

Soon she realized he was growing. The cock in her mouth was getting thicker. With each pull, she let the cock slide out of her tight lips. Each time it grew slightly longer, slightly thicker.

Brittany reached out and cradled Dr. Jacobs' balls as she bobbed on his now hard cock. With his hardening cock completely in her throat, she heard him moan and looked up to him. His eyes were still closed. Was he still sleeping? She closed her fingers over his scrotum and pulled his balls away from his body. She tightened her lips and started bobbing faster, swirling her tongue around his head with each upswing.

Dr. Jacobs awoke, aware that the awesome pleasure was not part of a dream but was real. Young Brittany was looking up to him with his cock filling her mouth. She had a devilish look in her eyes and his fully hard cock in her mouth. She was fucking beautiful. Fucking sexy. And GOD! Could she suck a cock.

Brittany saw Dr. Jacobs open his eyes and then focus on her face as it bobbed on his cock. She started moaning deeply and gently squeezed the balls in her palm.

Dr. Jacobs. Started breathing quickly. It felt so good. So fucking good.

"Don't.." He said exhaling. "Don't fucking stop. Don't stop...Soooo good. Ohhh my god"

Brittany slipped her mouth of and pumped his cock briefly with her hand. "I'll suck this cock any time you want. I love your big cock. Cum in my mouth please. I want to taste your cum, professor. I want your cum!"

Dr. Jacobs looked at this hot young lady as she begged for his cum. He huge titties dangled and swayed behind her face. Her ass was up in the air. Her fucking amazing ass! She dropped her head again and continued the best blowjob he'd ever had. She was going to make him cum. He was going to fucking cum in this little slut's mouth. She was going to make him cum a third time. Three fucking times! In one night! He hadn't been able to do that in years! Fucking little cocksucking slut!

Brittany bobbed even faster. Dr. Jacob's expression was both of incredulity and pride. She felt that he was near. He'd put his hands on her head and was starting to guide her.

She bobbed, holding him tight between her lips, her slobber and spit pooling in his pubic hair.

He grabbed her head tighter and pushed her to bob faster. He tried to pump his hips but fucking her earlier had all but wiped out his abdomen muscles.

He clenched his teeth and yelled. "Suck my cock! Suck my big fucking cock, you slut!

Brittany's jaw was starting to hurt. She refused to give up. She knew he was close. This was a personal challenge for her.

"Suck me suckmesuckmesuck meeee! Suck my fucking cock!" he yelled.

Brittany closed her eyes and let him guide the blowjob. He slammed her head into his crotch with both hands and used her mouth like a fuck toy. He was face-fucking her. He'd always wanted to face fuck these little teases!

Brittany's face was a blur. Dr. Jacobs held her hair tightly and pistoned her on and off his cock. She opened her throat and allowed it.

Suddenly, he stopped and held her tightly, his dick deep in her mouth, his cockhead in her throat. He shivered and pulled her hair tight.

His grip on her hair hurt but Brittany let him guide.

Dr. Jacobs came in her mouth. The cum was thick and it dribbled, more than spurted, out of his cock. He moved her head off a bit and she swallowed and breathed quickly before he pulled her tight to his pubic hair. He shivered and moaned haltingly.

Quite frankly, with all of her spit and slobber, Brittany tasted very little of Dr. Jacobs' cum. When he released his grip on the side of his head, she allowed her lips to squeegee any of the spit and cum off his shaft. She allowed his cock to flop down to his belly and looked at him as she opened her mouth to show him the foamy mess. She licked her lips and then closed her mouth and swallowed.

Dr. Jacobs was staring at her, immobile, jaw slack.

She sat up on her knees, smiled, and raised her eyebrows at him. Brittany realized that she was actually turned on, and pretty wet.

Although she hadn't planned on doing so, she slid a finger down to her crotch and started masturbating.

She stared into his eyes and used her other hand to play with her hard nipples.

Dr. Jacobs moved his eyes from her big titties to her wet little pussy and tried to memorize the moment -- just as he'd committed to memory the picture of her looking up to him with his cock in her mouth, titties swaying, ass up.

The manipulation of her clit and nipples had the desired effect and Brittany quickly brought herself to orgasm and collapsed on his chest.

*******************

Brittany and Dr. Jacobs showered, dressed, and ordered room service.

They conversed nicely during the meal. Dr. Jacobs, embarrassed, apologized to her for his language earlier. Brittany lied, telling him that it had turned her on. Or was it a lie? In any case, it seemed clear to him, based on her reactions to his earlier performance, that she was sincere.

During their meal, Dr. Jacobs was pleasantly surprised to see how intelligent and well versed this young lady was. She was witty and sharp. She was quite a rare find; gorgeous, sexy, and smart. What a find! He was definitely going to have to meet up with her more often. Regularly, in fact. She was simply amazing.

"My dear, you are quite an amazing young lady. May I ask why you chose to work...errr...as an escort?"

"Honestly? A couple of weeks ago, I answered an ad. I interviewed and they said I was perfect. When they said escort, I was shocked -- I'm not a whore, I said! They assured me that I would be accompanying distinguished men and that sex was not part of the deal -- unless I wanted to.

"Really. Excuse me for asking but, they don't pay you to have sex?"

"No, not officially. It's not required..."

Dr. Jacobs looked serious. "I ask because the other ladies -- in the past ...well, they were...umm...professionals, shall we say...Surely you can't be saying you...you didn't know this?"

"Dr. Jacobs, They paid me a lot of money. $500! And said I should keep you company. They said you were a college professor who liked students -- or, at least, liked to pretend to like them..." Brittany said quietly. "I thought I'd play along a bit, you know, with the whole grades thing..."

Dr. Jacobs thought about this. They pay her five hundred dollars. That's nothing. All that money they charge me and she only gets five hundred. Unacceptable.

She looked at him in the eyes. "Truthfully, I turned them down at first. Dr Jacobs, I had planned on going to law school and, well...as you know, it is very expensive. My parents are both dead and I have to pay for this by myself. So, I thought about it and reconsidered. I'm embarrassed to say - I need the money. To get to North Carolina. Five hundred bucks and a free meal at a nice restaurant? So I might have to give a guy a blowjob or something...I've sucked a guy off before. So I accepted." She lowered her eyes.

Brittany looked up to him. "I've got to tell you though Professor, I planned on coming here, and getting the blowjob over with...Then dinner and conversation. Then home. But you... there is something about you. You have a certain...charisma, I guess? I don't know. Whatever. You really did something to me tonight." She shook her head.

"You let me live out one of my fantasies -- fucking my professor. All of us girls have this -- hidden desire, ya know. With you? With you? You're so...so intelligent. So commanding. And your cock? Wow! You gave me three orgasms tonight. I've never had anyone do that. And never been given two while fucking. Never. I mean, it's not like I've had so much sex before...You know, sex was OK in high school - I did it a couple times. And in college, I had a boyfriend but... ya know -- he... he was so much smaller than you. And you...you showed me what it could be. And I thank you." She smiled and looked him in the eyes before pulling the hook tight into his mouth. "I'm really sorry we can't do it again..."

Dr. Jacobs nodded in an understanding manner. "Well, my dear, no need to thank me-"

Then shook his head as if to clear it. Not do it again?

"What? Why? Why not do it again? I thought...it seemed clear that you had a good time. Is it the money? I pay them much more than five hundred dollars, my dear. I...I could guarantee that you see more of that money. Hell, I'll pay you more directly!" Dr. Jacobs got up and moved towards his wallet on the dresser, shocked by the desperation in his voice.

"I usually tip, you see..."

Brittany looked hurt. "No. No, Dr. Jacobs. It's not that. I...I don't want your money...I mean, I need money but... but, tonight? I had a great time. Wonderful. No one has made me feel like you made me feel. Quite frankly, I'd..." She looked down embarrassed. "I'd do it again for free." Brittany let that hang there.

Dr. Jacobs spoke. "Why? Why then? I need yo-- I mean..." He regained some control. "I mean, I'd certainly like to meet with you again. I meant what I said. You are a unique young lady. Why can't we meet?"

"Professor, I'm moving to North Carolina. I have a job offer there. Its in an office. But the pay is enough to allow me to live and to go to night school. It will be hard, and it'll take a while but...but I will get my law degree!"

He looked at her. She was clearly distraught. North Carolina? He finds this perfect young woman and she's moving to North Carolina? To work in some office? This couldn't be. He had the best sexual experience of his life. With a truly gorgeous woman. And smart. He refused to believe it was a one-time experience.

Then it occurred to him. He smiled widely.

"Brittany? I have an idea. You couldn't know this but I'm not really a professor?"

She looked confused. "Not a professor? What?"

He waved his hands as if this was of no importance.

"Well, I am. But I haven't taught for years. In reality, I am Dean of the Law school here in town."

He waited a moment for the gravity of this to sink in. Brittany simply nodded.

Slightly bothered by her understated reaction, He clarified. "You know, THE fourth best known law school in the nation -- after Harvard, Yale, and Columbia?" She nodded her head.

"Well...have you applied here?" He prodded.

"Yes, Profes -- Dr. Jacobs. I've applied and I've been accepted here. It's just that I -- I just can't afford it." She said sadly.

"But, Brittany. What if I could make it so you could afford it? What if I could get you a full scholarship. I have great influence, you see." He said proudly.

She looked up brightly for a moment and then shook her head. "That's so kind, Dr. Jacobs. But I can't allow you to do that." Brittany knew she had him. She simply had to push for more and then tighten the noose.

"Plus, quite frankly, it's not enough. I would need housing too. I would need room and board." She smiled weakly. "Thank you though...You're sweet." She said sincerely. She then surprised herself by allowing a tear to roll down her cheek. 'And the award for best actress goes to...Brittany!' she thought.

Dr. Jacobs stared. "But...but Brittany? I can...I can make that happen. I can push to get you that too. If I did that, would you agree to see me again?"

Brittany showed all of her teeth when she smiled. "You can do that? You would do that? For me?"

"Yes!" Dr. Jacobs was overjoyed with himself. But noticed that Brittany's smile had faded.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing. You would do this but...but I guess I would be your...your whore. You're doing it so you can fuck me....and...I...I thought there was more. You know? Tonight. Between us...I just...Never mind. You're being generous. I get that. I'm sorry. I accept." Brittany said as she lowered her head. "I'm sorry. I accept."

Dr. Jacobs was at a loss. He really did want to fuck her again -- she was right. But she was truly innocent. He realized he was abusing his position.

"Brittany. I will do it for you because you are special -- not for any future commitment for...for sex. I...I will get you in and find you housing. If we happen to...get together later...And I hope we will...you know...well then, where's the harm in that? Right? No commitment. I'll just help you out and we...we can just see where this goes. Ok?"

Brittany hugged Dr.Jacobs tightly. He felt a surge of pride. She would be his. He knew this. He had manipulated her but she would be happy and she would certainly want to...repay him. He felt her big breasts smashed against him through her embrace but knew there was no way he was getting it up again tonight. Four times in one night? Maybe years ago...No problem, though. He'd see those titties again. He had no doubt.

Brittany rolled her eyes as she hugged Dr. Jacobs. She got everything she needed.

Everything. She was going to get a free ride to one of the best law schools in the nation. What did it cost her? Nothing, really. She had had sex. But it was actually good sex.

She decided she would allow him to fuck her in the future -- partly to "repay" him; mainly, because she really did have a nice time.