Krissy's Bold Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, and stick your tongue out, Krissy." When she did so, he took that final step closer to her. He took his cock and rested it on her tongue. "Don't move," he said. He slid his cock on her tongue so that she could feel a couple of small twitches in his shaft. He slapped her tongue with his hardness a few times and then, changing position, cockslapped her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, slapping more gently at first and then harder. She could feel her face smattered with the wetness of her spit and maybe some of Daddy's precum. "You were asking about that earlier, weren't you, Krissy? How does it feel to be your Daddy's little slut, kneeling before him about to have her mouth used, and being cockslapped like a real whore?"

Krissy shuddered and felt her pussy tighten again, causing her to moan softly. "I like it Daddy. I ... I like it when you call me your slut..."

"Daddy may call you some other things, too, sweetie..." He leaned back. "I want you to take your tongue and lick Daddy's fat cockhead. I want you to be the best cocksucking little slut you can be, ok? Lick it all around. But JUST the head."

She leaned toward him and placed her tongue against the tip of Daddy's head. She tasted a little of his precum there...different from her taste. She looked at his cock, as her tongue startd to explore. Krissy ran it around the hole in front first, feeling how smooth and hot it was. And the finding the hard ridge at the base of his head, she ran her tongue around that, too. Her lips closed around the head and she nursed it softly, feeling its slight movement on her tongue, tasting more of him in her mouth, and the best part, hearing him moan as she suckled there.

"That's it, Baby... Mmmm... You make Daddy's cock feel so good..." He pulled from her mouth then. "I want you to look at the rest of Daddy's cock now. The shaft... Use your tongue and mouth on that, too, but from the side, OK?"

Krissy turned her face to the side and put her lips on his shaft, sucking at the base of the head. She moved her mouth to the base of his cock, sliding her mouth along him horizontally, feeling the ridges of his cock along the way. Her tongue extended and wrapped under his shaft, licking underneath, as her mouth slid back toward the tip again. She did the same to the other side, reapeating the motions and savoring his cock. She used her tongue to rapidly flick from side to side under his shaft, causing a louder groan. "Is your slut doing a good job with your cock, Daddy?"

"So far, sweetie...yes..." He reached his hand down and took his cock, pulling it closer to his body. "One more thing, sweetie, to become familiar with... Daddy's balls. I want you to feel them with your tongue, lick Daddy's sac and then take it in your mouth, sucking it, but GENTLY. You can't be too rough with Daddy's balls, ok?"

She nodded and adjusted herself. Daddy moved closer, too, so that now he really was just about standing OVER her. She stuck out her tongue and licked his sac. And again. She used her tongue to press up against it, and then brought her face closer so that her lips covered part of him and she sucked, softly. Krissy opened her mouth wider and his entire ball sac was in her mouth. Her eyes were open and she could see her Daddy pulling on his cock as she sucked on him. It looked so good...she moaned against him... She felt his balls jump in her mouth and heard his reaction, so she did it again, moaning on him as she sucked.

"Krissy," he said... "You have Daddy so fucking excited..." He reached down and put his hand against the back of her head, fingers in her hair. "You ready Babygirl? Are you ready to be Daddy's good cocksucking little slut? Ready to gag on Daddy's cock like in the movie? Ready to make me so fucking proud of being such a good whore?"

She was nodding and moaning and excited and barely able to contain herself, simply saying, "Yes, Daddy. Fuck yes, Daddy. Your slut, Daddy. Please, Daddy" over and over again, her mouth opening as if ready in between every couple of words.

Daddy leaned down and kissed Krissy again, crushing her mouth to his, pressing her to him with his hand still behind her head. They both kissed noisily, eagerly, hungrily... Then he stood up straight... "Take it slut. Take your Daddy's cock and suck..."

Krissy had never been more ready for anything. She leaned and covered his cock and tightened her lips and used her tongue and sucked... Pulling back and forth on his pole, feeling his head poke the back of her throat, moaning as she moved along his shaft. Her eyes opened and she looked up at her Daddy. He was looking down at her, his hand still on her head, just holding, guiding, not pushing. His hips pushed along with the feel of her mouth around him. She tried long, hard, sucking strokes, she tried pressing her tongue tightly against the bottom of his shaft. She tried pulling her lips around her teeth and biting his cock in her mouth...

"Get ready, Baby... Daddy wants to fuck the back of your throat, ok? You might not like it...so I am going to hold your head there... you will get used to it. Fucking breathe through your nose and try to relax your throat, ok? Fuuuuck...." And without any other hesitation, Daddy reached down with his other hand and pushed her face onto his cock, meeting with resistence at the back of her throat... "Fucking relax!" Her throat opened just a little, but that was all the opening that was needed... Daddy's cock slid back, causing her to gag and her hands to fly up from underneath her, gripping her Daddy's thighs. He called out loudly and held her there for what must have only been a few seconds. He let her go.

Her face pulled away and she gasped a little at the shock of it, coughing. She looked up at Daddy...He appeared to be wild... "Get ready for it again sweetie... My slut... Make Daddy fucking proud..." He hands took her head again and she knew what to expect this time. He pushed back and held her even tighter to him this time. She felt tears slide from her eyes as she struggled to control the gagging. "Good fucking girl," Daddy said as he let her go again.

He started fucking her face then, just like she had seen in the movie. His hands holding her, using her mouth for his pleasure. His fuckhole to have. He was moving faster now, sometimes reaching the back of her throat, but not holding it there, and sometimes just fucking her mouth, lips wrapped tightly around him. He changed position and pressed his cock to the inside of her cheek, causing her moans to sound eched as he pressed there.

"Sweetie, Daddy is going to cum, ok... I am going to pull out and cum on my girls face... Get ready to be Daddy's creampie whore, girl.." He fucked her mouth again, long, hard, fast strokes. Her eyes tried to stay open, looking up at him, watching her Daddy as she had never seen him...

"FUCK, Krissy, open your fucking mouth... DO it... Uuunnnngggghhh..." Daddy stood over her, hand jacking his cock...

Her mouth was open, tongue out, but she managed to say, to tell him... "Yes, Daddy, fucking cum on your slut's face... Cover your girls face with your Daddy cum... I want your cum Daddy, give it to me!"

Daddy let out one final groan and exploded on Krissy's face, rope after rope of creamy cum landing on her tongue, lips, cheeks, nose... She panted as she watched him spend himself on her completely... He sat back on the edge of the bed, Krissy still kneeling on the floor. "A good slut," he said, somewhat breathlessly, "would not let a drop of that Daddy cum go to waste, you know..."

Krissy licked her lips and brought her fingers to her face, using them to scrape and to push his Daddy cum into her mouth, swallowing. "Mmm... Daddy... So good..."

Daddy reached out a hand and pulled his girl to him, wrapping her in a warm embrace, his head at her chest, both breathing heavily, happy, satisfied... Krissy couldn't help but wonder and be excited about everything she had to look forward to with her Daddy...

"Was I a good enough slut, Daddy?" she asked.

"You were the perfect, sweetest, best slut there is..." he said, planting little kisses on her chest and torso in between words. "But there is alot to still learn, sweetie..."

A broad smile crossed her face at the very thought...

12