All Comments on 'Kristen Taken on the Subway'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Somebody would let a stranger do THAT.....REALLY!!!

Goodbye husband and marriage, hullo STD and illegitimate mixed race child, who will probably spend its early childhood in the foster system. Oh nearly forgot 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Silly, impossible, redundant....did I mention silly? Really. Imagine the scene in...

...the hot, overstuffed train car. Everybody getting grumpy with the delays and heat, someone starts jostling others around, eventually working into a regular rhythm.

Now, really. The old coot trying to complete the Times crossword puzzle is going to stop, look up and say, "Bravo, chappie! Keep at 'er!"... Others nodding approval.

Nope, not ever gonna happen, and you offered nothing but a warning in your forward.

If you had created a situational construct that made it somehow possible for the two to fuck and hubby to enjoy it without disturbing anyone, or had they all been under the influence of some strange tunnel gas, it might have been something you could pull off. But you simply declared it, offering nothing more to help us suspend disbelief. So, you get incredulity, disbelief and disparaging remarks.

Tray again, but next time, please put your back into it. Make a concerted effort to partner with your readers. Otherwise....well, the options are not very much fun.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Hot story! Just would've liked to find out what happens afterwards! Do they stay together? Is she pregnant?

4*

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
Citicism

Thanks for constructive criticism! Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice to read

One of my favorite stories so far, thx!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Hot, erotic, FANTASY

Well written too. Five stars! Good to see someone finally posting a classic hot shared wife story after the last couple days of dreary ones. Keep them cumming.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
real support

Husbands are always supportive. I also support my wife to get fucked at home, in train or bus.

This gives me more of creampie later

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Nice Fantasy

No problems with your story but could someone just once spell the word "discreetly" correctly? Or has the American education system abandoned all hope?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For Twentyseven

Going by the use of the word "arse" instead of "ass" and also "bloody" which Americans don't use much I would say that the writer is using British English. Which is why discretely is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic short story

but I never touch another man when I'm sharing my wife with him. 5*

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
discrete vs discreet

Even in BE it should be 'discreet'. Sorry for the mistake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

northstanderrhino asks a few good questions. The answer is the writer wants to "shock us". What I wonder about is why 95% of the cuck stories contain a wimpy or worse husband allowing his wife to act like a cheap whore, or just allowing the situation to develope where she is fucked by a black guy regardless of STD or Pregnancy as it is with this story. I suppose the answer to that question is there must be alot of whites getting off on the idea or alot of black writers getting off on the idea. Anyway the story line has been written to death, credibility doesn't matter take the story line where a woman is being pounded by a large cock and it is entering her cervix so the guy can cum directly in her womb---Not possible for that to happen but writers say it all the time again not credibile. Also while I am on my soap box the title of this story should be Kristen Given Away on the Subway for she was surely just thrown away by her dumbass husband.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
Cuckolding Concept

It's perfectly alright if someone does not agree with the cuckolding concept. Others, however, do (at least in fiction), so I would appreciate critical but respectful comments. There is no need of insulting anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"I didn't know why but the sight of her petite, white figure in front of this strong, black guy was just beautiful to me."

In brief, it is because you suffer a lack of masculinity. Just a fact, not an insult. Some guys don't have much. Their are a number of symptoms of this deficiency, which are not uncommon but poorly accepted in most societies. Such symptoms include cross dressing, low self-esteem, feelings of sexual and/or physical inadequacy, fear of conflict, submissive behavior in the presence of stronger confident males and females. Such males will tend to compensate by developing their sensitivity, compassion, and embracing feminism. Then there is the additional component of a racial fetish. Or maybe it is just an esthetic attention to the color contrast? Very artistic and sensitive.

In this case the husband probably thought he was extending to his wife his understanding and sympathy for her desire for a more masculine sex partner. But it sounds like he was also using his wife to stroke his inherent pacifism and voyeur fetish, without regard for his wife's safety, in effect abandoning his wife for his own selfish pleasure and inadequacies. How will he feel when they learn his wife has contracted a serious, even deadly, STD? I suspect the thrill and allure will be somewhat quenched by the inherent danger of fucking strangers. A really needless risk, since he could easily troll for a healthy safe bull, of whatever color he prefers.

Thank you for your effort in illuminating this unfortunate behavior.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
"In brief, it is because you suffer a lack of masculinity. Just a fact, not an insult. Some guys don't have much. Their are a number of symptoms of this deficiency, which are not uncommon but poorly accepted in most societies."

Yeah, there may be guys like that out there. I was just writing some fiction about this topic since I find it quite interesting (from an outside perspective!).

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
This is literotica

so of course he had to be black. Anything else would have broken the local house rules.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
Never fails to entertain. LOL

I LOVE this hub! LOL. The commenters never fail to entertain. So caught up in trying to look like a man on a fictional story website. I don't understand why it's so therapeutic for you to bash authors, but I guess it's not for me to understand.

In a way, I guess we are all getting something out of it. You guys get to feel like big strong men by telling the author that he isn't a real man. Me, well I have this tendancy to be an asshole (shocker!). I have to filter myself in real life, but in here it's kinds therapeutic to release it all. I feel like a bully at times, because this site provides such easy targets, but I don't feel bad because you guys are doing the same thing. So all in all, you pick on the authors, and I pick on you. The only difference between us is I click on this story for the purpose of being entertained. And I am. So thank you guys.

To the author. I liked this story and I didn't like it. The story was hot, but not erotic. First of all, there is the cliché black guy. Why does the guy always have to be black? I guess it's a cliché for a reason. People with the cuckold fantasy share this trait, so there must be a reason. My girlfriend and I role play, and I get to be the other guy, but I admit that I don't really have the cuckold fantasy. I wouldn't want to share her in real life, unless it is with one of my alters.

Another thing was the subway. It works in porn, because we expect unrealistic situations. In porn, we are just waiting for the fucking to begin anyway. But in an erotic story, the situation is just as important as the actual sex. For that to work, there has to be some indication that it could really happen. To have two people outright fucking on the subway only works in Asian porn. Now, if the guy discretely fingered the wife, took her to a bathroom, and then fucked her, that would have been more erotic. But on a crowded train, not likely.

I gave you three stars. Good luck in the future. Don't get discouraged. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I dont get it.

If you don't like these sorts of stories, why read them? There are hundreds of themes and specific kinks written about on Literotica. Why insist on downing others, on acting like their kinks are somehow inferior to your own?

Geez. Go read something you like. Or just go away.

If you want to make suggestions on how an author can better describe a scene, set the pacing, handle dialogue, etc - i.e. make actual constructive criticism, have at it. If, on the other hand, you just want to insult someone's sexuality, please just go away.

AmethystIvyAmethystIvyalmost 8 years ago
Negative Ninnies

Now I understand some of the comments I've seen in other categories about the ridiculousness of the commenters in the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great start

loved the story.

will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic......made me cum multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the dialog between you and your wife

Please do write another story about this now HOT WIFE of yours.

To me, the dialog made the story.

Perhaps your next story would be a continuation of what happened when you and your wife got home from the train ride?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First Time Hot Wife, Blacked & Pregnancy Risk!

With all three of the above components, this is a very erotic read; great story! However, the conversation and interactions between the husband and wife were superb! They were in constant communication, even as to whether the man could cum in her unprotected womb.

This reminded my wife and me of a time we were flying into the Amazonian outback on a small freight plane. Other than a few tourists like us, the rest of the passengers were local oil drillers. The rows of seats were backed up against the outside of the plane hull and faced each other. Some light equipment was chained to the floor between. My wife and I were separated in the cattle-call type boarding process and she ended up directly across from me with oil men on each side.

She looked at me with a questioning face, I silently mouthed out the word “E-N-J-O-Y”, and she smiled back at me. It was fairly dim in the cabin, however, I could see that after some pleasantries she started making out with one of the men while his buddy felt her up. When we landed, we invited them up to our hotel room and my wife thoroughly enjoyed getting her brains fucked out by these blue-collar types.

We hope your story is only the beginning; we will look forward to sequels. This white, red-headed young wife has a great Hot Wife future ahead of her, just as my wife did after that tropical flight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ace Story

Made me hard.

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
amazing

any chance the stranger might take her to his place for the weekend?

maybe she'd get dropped off to hubby the following week

great cuck work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot like hell

I touched myself until I came reading this. I wish what happened to her will also happen to me some time.

theperfectone42theperfectone42almost 8 years ago
Could it be more?

I wonder if she and her husband would have been interested in a couple of other good-looking guys to take her. Several men taking turns on a hot wife is very hot, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so hot love this story

Please have her get a queen of spades tattoo on both her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could have been better

Could have been better if she was taken by force, description more vivid and her pussy torn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

Loved the story, was at a rock concert years ago and a black guy felt up and fingered up my wife's ass and pussy in a crowded grouping, that was hot.

witchdogwitchdogover 7 years ago
Baby

Would nice if you having a second chapter with them fining out she is pregnant. Have them on the subway so hubby and let her get fucked by more black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story

That is one hot and stimulating story, I loved it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I came twice reading this. Thank you.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot stoty

Be nice for the dominant forceful black man to take Kristen's hand and take her with him at his stop to meet his girlfriend in their apartment for a meet and greet session in which she exerts dominance over her with a bitch slap and direct order to strip naked. She is graded on her performance with her boyfriend with errors corrected as she gives her all in unprotected sex. Drivers license xeroxed and phone number obtained as she becomes their willing slut with pregnancy happening. She is forced to carry black baby to term.

Design82Design82almost 6 years ago
It was certainly a FUN ride...

Good story. Makes me want to take my wife ( of 30 years +) on the subway more often. Although I'd want it to be a VERY empty carriage.... just me, my wife, and maybe a couple of (black) guys!! Although knowing my luck, if that scenario ever occurred, the bloody train WOULDN'T breakdown....!!!

bicuriouslizzybicuriouslizzyalmost 6 years ago
hot story

that made me climax as i read it..wow .

imagining it was me in her place and with everyone watching sent me over the top..

thank you can't wait to read more of your submissions. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely enjoyed

I just wanted the story to go on and on. I can only imagine what the pillow talk was like as soon as they got home until they confirmed weeks later if she was pregnant or not. I’m hoping that she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel to Kristens

At home, things are quiet and the doorbell rings. Kristen opens door and is served with papers from the black man who fucked her in subway. He claims fatherhood rights to Kristen's black son. Family goes to court and loses case. They have to share custody of their black son with the black man in NYC.

Kristen drives son to apartment where black man lives with his girlfriend. His family including the grandmother come over to love their newest son and grandson. Kristen feels ashamed of her behavior in depriving the family of her son and asks the girlfriend how take amends for her behavior and she revels in humiliating her by suggesting she apologize to the whole family. She does and feels the deep anger and accusations of being a racist from the angry black family members. The black girlfriend takes her back to their apartment and suggests she pay amends to her by stripping makes and scrubbing the dirty kitchen floor on her knees. The feel of humiliation is delicious as the black girlfriend surreptitiously takes video of the proud white woman scrubbing kitchen floor with reddening ass showing and sends video to family together.

That night she pays tearful amends to her boyfriend by lasciviously sucking his engorged cock before being fucked hard into tearful submission and being literally filled to the brim.

The next day Kristen is dressed in tight fitting sleeveless blouse and shorts which showcase fully her corpulent and sexy form as she now taken to profusely apologize for her past racism towards blacks and makes a very sincere effort to completely give each black person a contrite and sincere apology before giving each a loving hug. She is given kitchen duties to prepare the lunch as it was ordered on her credit card.. that night she has a wild and spectacular fuck session with the black man and is impregnated with their second child. She came animating bitch and eaves a totally changed submissive woman very respectable to her black mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Remember

When my slender 23-year-old wife and I went to an orgy of sorts ( by then I had pillowed talked her for 5 years) and we were a happy family with two young children. She was raised in the Jehovah Witness faith by good parents but pillow talking has a power of its own so for the past year her pussy got familiar with a few other peckers. At this party she was naked and being led around by a man with a 9” prick while I, her cuckold husband was being teased by another woman about my wife being had by such a large cock. So the two of us followed the two of them into a semi-dark room where we watched as he fed his dick into her mouth. In a later conversation my wife chose to tell me that she did not give head to others. When I told her I had seen her gobble him – she told me “Well they seem to like it!” When I got home from work the next evening she told me she had been masturbating all day recalling the events of that evening. I made a phone call and took her out that night to play with the same group. It has been my experience that making your wife available for sex with other men makes her progressively easier for fucks by other horny men she encounters in future conducive settings. During the next 12 years 40 men and a couple of women enjoyed sex with her and my wife’s confidence blossomed – Being with a sexually active woman was fabulous for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shit aint it

loericsloericsover 2 years ago

Great fantasy. Well done. I obsessed over it last night when I couldn’t sleep. Now I have another plot for my overflowing ideas file. I already have too many unfinished stories on Literitica. Anyway, thanks.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hottest story I have ever read!! 100 stars to author!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

How I wish that was me and my wife! I would have insisted he come home with us to fuck her some more. What a hot story! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like all your stories except the one in German which I can’t understand, maybe you could do a translation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story loved the details of the sexual tension in the air, I’m going to show my partner this story and tell her I want this to happen to us on the tube.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need a follow on story for this one please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but what happened to Kristans husband

1981virginia1981virginiaalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Thanks for writing!

LostDreamer79LostDreamer79almost 2 years ago

Would have loved to see him drop that dress off her body before he began…

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Uhhh what woman wouldn’t want to have a big black cock fucking her while she kissed her husband on the subway❤️❤️

dutchsdhdutchsdh12 months ago

Very hot. The story begs to be part of a sequel... What happens when two other guys having witnessed this hot action decide to follow this open couple back home?

mfbridgesmfbridges6 months ago

Instead of getting married, you should have just watched porn. It's sounds like you just like to watch. This way your wife could be with someone that wants to be with her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous