All Comments on 'Kristen's Awakening'

by Sexy_Lisa

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

So much deceit and so many unrealistic situations. Mom seeing the same therapist but not telling her? No ethical therapist in the world would be ok with that. And things like this are not ok for rape survivors: "Either way, I was being forced" even if it wasn't a sexual situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Messed up

I don't know what to comment after reading through all seven pages, it's a romantic story no doubt, but there are at least hundreds like this published before and it has nothing new. I don't understand how Maggie who kissed a girl like her lover accepted another girl over a week.. Lol. That really messed the story a lot. I guess you tried for a happy ending and overcooked it a bit. Sorry but i can't give a five.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
sorry

this is too long a story, I lost interest by page 2

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Loved it!

The beginning was really intense! I kept hearing the Law & Order SVU theme playing in my mind. I understand the need for it, to set up the rest of the story, but it was still hard to read. The rest of the story was so sweet and romantic. I know you had hinted at a part two, but honestly I would leave it as it stands. It would be difficult to top what you have here. Definitely five-star material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tour de Force!

Awesome journalism & also great sex. But the tenderness shown among all the players, really grabbed me! Fabulous writing!

BTW, I am an 85 yr old Straight male, & a retired publisher & journalist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you posted another fantastic story. I enjoyed it. You keep writing and I’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deja vu

I read this before (a couple of times over a few years) on another site. The listed author's name was different, but I assume it was you as I found other of your stories with different author's names but I believe they had a common email, but not this one. As before I love your stories. This one had a few changes. The original she was 13 years old when it happened, not 18, so the story covered a few more years. I think I liked the original better, but I am happy to see you are still writing. Hope to see more from you.

stculpastculpaover 6 years ago
Good story, needs editing. Liked it.

Liked the story.....the grammar and spelling mistakes are somewhat irritating. I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the whole themed story

There are others that don't like happy endings but I really liked the whole story. It was tender and loving. There were many times that things could have turned out quite ugly that most other stories devolve into however this one comes up with a much happier ending. 5 stars as one of the best happy stories I have read. A sequel? No need as the story stands out by itself.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I could not stop reading this story it is a fantastic story and you are a fantastic writer Sexy_Lisa and please please do not leave it to long before we have the nest story about Kirsten and Abby they are so loving and happy together and cannot wait too see what the future holds for the two of them and Helen and Maggie and do Kirsten and Abby get there degrees and enjoy there work and love please write soon thank you Sexy_Lisa. xxx

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

A great story full of love and compassion. Sadly trauma isn't easy to over come, many don't get through it and it haunts every moment controlling their life. I wish others find this strength I lack as the characters of this tale. Thanks you for sharing.

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Excellent passionate story and well written.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Your ultimate work, without a doubt.

Though, you really do need a proofreader. I volunteer now, if you need/wish it.

Do keep writing.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the whole story, maybe a wedding, children confronting her father…wished it was continued

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

As with your other stories, this was incredible! The begining was heartbreaking and literally had me tearing up when Kristen found out what truly happened (when she was in hospital); all of the characters were great.

A story with Helen and Maggie would be amazing & of course it would have an Abby and Kristen crossover too.

If I could rate this more that 5 stars I would 😊

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 1 year agoAuthor

To all who have commented on my story, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know there are some problems in some of them, but proof reads are hard to come by. Again, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

Another great story, is there more of their tale?

Thank you very much for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous