All Comments on 'Kristiana Pt. 01: Discovery'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This new one looks to be really interesting!

You seem to have travelled the world and experienced many adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like this one

I really like the slow burn approach to this one, the only concern is Kristiana's constant shift in character and possibility of it ruining the whole thing over some small stupidity. Aside from that it got a well deserved 4* and I'm anxiously looking forward to more.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Interesting start

I really like a well written romance. Kristiana's mood swings and insecurity would give me pause though if this was real life. I will check out part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Air Travel from Saville to Geneva

Easyjet, direct,Seville - Geneva, train from Geneva to Lausanne.

Paris might look central, but it is not a hub in Europe.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
A Good Opening Chapter

I have to agree with those who are worried about the changes in mood and character of Kat. In real life I would not care how beautiful she is. She will cause heartbreak.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I'm a little puzzled by her not dating when she works. I can understand her hours making normal dating difficult, but the can't even SEE each other?

I'm also puzzled by his concern about her calling him her "new lover." As beautiful as she is, she has surely had several "old lovers!" While I have no problem with him not promising to call Monday not waiting for her to get out of the shower to say good-bye is just childish.

It also seems like they're on separate paths anyway. She's going to be leaving soon, and it doesn't appear that he will be following her.

Nitpick - The Monday of her period the trip only took half an hour, the following Sunday, when he was pushing the speed limit with little traffic, it still took thirty minutes!

"You see ... I am just a sex toy for you." - She seems to want him as much as he wants her, but now she's giving him a hard time. Okay, she's tired of being treated like an object, but at least give him a chance before tarring him with that brush!

I'm surprised that Richard doesn't know how "bucket list" got its name!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
curious beginning

They each seem to have multiple personalities and the variable moods to go with them.

He is an unemployed expat, she is a temp worker a long way from home. They only just met and are considering heading off to Swizeland to meet her family.

Who are these kids?

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
High Expectations

This story has many possible forks in the road ahead. Since it is in the Romance section I’m lead to think that these two will find a way to true and lasting love. However, true love could be on another of these roads with many emotional twists and turns along the way. I’m excited to wait and see the next chapter; I hope we don’t have too long.

Thanks for a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Richard's mother seems like an entitled privileged bitch.

Katriana seems very easy....a hostess who meets famous important rich people....it's surprising she isn't seeing other guys!!

Seems FAKE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Laura Barton is an annoying skank. Katriana seems too good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous