All Comments on 'Kristin Continued Ch. 03'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely Addition

Another brilliant chapter, honestly I much prefer your chapters to the original, they flow better and are much more cohesive as a story. I also love pet play especially in these non-con style stories. I really like Carl and hope that Kristin can end up with him, between the original and then your latest addition it'd be nice to see things go better for Kristin, then again I'm a sucker for a HEA. Great work and keep the good writing coming :)

(as to the point about continueing on, it's up to you but it's best not for a story to overstay its welcome too long after the plot has finished, either way I'm sure it'll all turn out well)

5/5 stars

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 7 years ago
Mental

As always, I so loved your approach to the mental condition of slavery. Liked the juicy parts as well.

Where to stop is a difficult question. After the auction? After the transport to Kristin's new master's home? You have proven so many times to have good judgment, I just know I'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait

for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

This was great. I see it hasn't been updated in while so I can only hope you plan to continue

Carole99Carole99almost 7 years agoAuthor
Look

for Chapter 4 in about a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why did you blew up carl he was awsome for her

Carole99Carole99over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon,

Hi, we appreciate readers who get immersed in the details of our stories.

Without actually saying so, I tried to make it clear that Carl did end up with Kristen. The last line is "Hello Darlin'." That is what he called her throughout the story. I left several breadcrumbs in the story. Kristin's high bid was from an outside source, after it was confirmed that Carl wasn't present.

Then Rose reveals, "...but I was on a mission, you know?" Soon after, Kristin has a dream, part of which is Carl talking to her: Sweating.... 'Aisha, you have a wet spot. Is that for me?'

Gasping.... 'Close your eyes and give yourself to me.'

Then, on the trip, Rose gave another clue: "My dear girl, I am only your proxy owner. I told you once that I was on a mission to get you. For various reasons, a friend of mine could not attend the sale and asked me to stand in."

Thanks for your comment. Feel free to reply on my page. You don't have to ID yourself.

Carole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous