All Comments on 'Kristin Continued Ch. 04'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 7 years ago
How lovely!

What a very lovely episode. Even though Kristin is not a lesbian, I think she appreciates being held by a woman. But all good things must end and although there is talk of those nasty men, she will probably come to terms with being owned by a man. Will it be someone she knows? Very curious to the thread of the rescue of Mia. Thank you Carole!

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Another Amazing Chapter

I'm glad to see Kirsten's story continued and I guess completed (it feels like a nice end anyway). The writing is as always crisp and descriptive, with well flowing prose and well written erotica. Overall a really good continuation to a story, to the extent that I probably like this a little more than the original (though the original also had some very strong points), something that isn't an easy thing to do.

I liked Rose and found her quite interesting, I also liked the subplot surrounding the two slave/slave-helpers and how it grew, I'm almost a little saddened by how that sounded like it ended with them being split up, the new guy (and having each other) sounded nicer, however the decisions they made were understandable and well written.

The only thing I was a little put off by (other than there being less petplay in this chapter -joke-), was that Carl is only mentioned once in the chapter, especially with the hints of the ending. It sort of felt like he needed a couple more mentions to keep him in the mind of the reader, even if he wasn't there in person.

Overall a spectacular story and chapter, keep up the great work :D

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Story

You are such a creative writer. I totally enjoyed this story, and was hoping that Miss Rose was taking her to Carl. I would looove it if you did one more chapter about her new life as Carl's slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Carl..

I can’t lie this ending sucked to me. I was anticipating Carl buying her throughout the whole story, and I was expecting at least one chapter with her new real owner.

Loved the story but I didn’t like the ending at all

Carole99Carole99about 4 years agoAuthor
Dear anon 3/01

Hi, we appreciate readers who get immersed in the details of our stories.

Without actually saying so, I tried to make it clear that Carl did end up with Kristen. The last line is "Hello Darlin'." That is what he called her throughout the story. I left several breadcrumbs in the story. Kristin's high bid was from an outside source, after it was confirmed that Carl wasn't present.

Then Rose reveals, "...but I was on a mission, you know?" Soon after, Kristin has a dream, part of which is Carl talking to her: Sweating.... 'Aisha, you have a wet spot. Is that for me?'

Gasping.... 'Close your eyes and give yourself to me.'

Then, on the trip, Rose gave another clue: "My dear girl, I am only your proxy owner. I told you once that I was on a mission to get you. For various reasons, a friend of mine could not attend the sale and asked me to stand in."

Thanks for your comment. Feel free to reply on my page. You don't have to ID yourself.

Carole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous