Kristy - A Sissy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's ALL yours, boys! Have at it!" He sits down and puts his feet up on a nearby empty chair, lighting a cigarette.

I'm nearly frozen with panic but begin to try and move around. At first shakily and slowly, then more and more frantically as it began to sink in. A loud voice snapped me out of the haze: 'WAKE UP! Get OUT of there! You're gonna be-!' I feel my gag released.

My hair is pulled lifting my head up and the gag is pulled from my mouth and then pushed down and hangs around my neck like a necklace. I'm surrounded, being pulled every which way, and can see myself drowning in a storm of arguing, brute, angry men fighting over 'who goes next'.

I'm suddenly feeling a torrent of panic. My mind racing: 'I have to get away! I have to escape! I am not some fucking whore for them to abuse! This isn't right!' My mind echoed with these thoughts and more. I struggle and pull against my bonds and captors. I twist and writhe and try bucking and pulling myself off the table. I feel my head grabbed by my hair and yanked back sharply. I moan in pain through gritted teeth and before I could open my eyes feel a sharp, cold, and powerful *SMACK!* across my face followed by what felt like the back of the offending hand smacking the other side of my face.

My vision is blurry and I feel someones hand grabbing my face and their fingers digging into my jaw through my cheeks, forcing my mouth open slightly. I can barely make out someone talking to me and half-realize him spitting into my slightly opened mouth. When he let's go my head drops and my body goes limp.

I am blind-folded again. Hustled and shoved and dragged from where I was standing. I stumble along in a daze. I attempt to struggle and manage to stomp on someones foot with my heel. He let go of my arm and let out a howl which was followed by the others laughing at him. I'm held still and though I can't see, I can tell the now enraged man was coming back and it had to be Leonard who's foot I stomped.

I grit my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut from behind the blindfold and brace myself. With one hand, Leonard grabs me by my collar and his other hand, balled into a fist, comes flying into my stomach. My knees buckle, my breath completely knocked out of me and the men holding me begin shoving me to the floor on my knees as I gasp and struggle to catch my breath.

I feel myself pulled forward by my hair and am told quite simply: "Open your mouth. Accept what is given. If I feel teeth we WILL knock them all out and make you accept, Understood?" Though, I can't see who it is, I believe it's Officer Clark. Panting heavily, I nod shakily in response. This is met with a harsh slap across my face. Stunned, I nod shakily again and through my weakened breath, I cough and choke and reply: "Y-yes, sir...!"

With that, I barely have time to open my mouth all the way as a thick, smelly, and veiny cock is shoved in my mouth. SHOVED and shoved DEEP. I am barely able to catch my breath and feel the massive purple head of this monster cock trying to lodge itself in my throat. I gag and choke and involuntary struggle! My bonded wrists are pressed into my lower back as my knees are shoved apart. I have not the strength to resist and only manage a few choked and muffled whimpers in protest.

My mini dress is hiked up to my midsection, my thong pulled aside, and lube is drizzled between my ass cheeks and roughly rubbed against my abused, cum dribbling kunt.

My head is suddenly lifted, completely removing the offending cock from my mouth which hangs open as I gasp for air. A thick strand of foamy drool connects from my mouth to Clark's thick, smelly cock. I nearly scream in shock as Leonard began to jam and force his cock up my ass. I could barely struggle or even writhe in resistance.

Leonard was much less gentle and calculative than Jackson and proceeded to violently shove and bury his cock into my sissy kunt like he hasn't fucked anyone in years! My head is pulled down by the hair and my mouth filled with cock again.

I don't know how to feel about it. The psychological aspect, that is. I am blindfolded but see myself from above, me on my knees being fucked from behind. My face being fucked by a large, stone-faced man sitting on a couch in front of me. The others either watching and jacking off or feeling up my tits or even shouting at me. Telling me I'm a worthless sack of sissy faggot shit. Telling me I deserve everything and more. Telling me what they're going to do to me. So much shouting and berating that I simply can't register everything they're saying and doing.

The men no longer have faces to me. They're just... They're goons. They're monsters in mans flesh.

I begin to snap back into whats happening when Leonard, violently fucking me from behind, starts to become more frantic and dramatic with his thrusts. He moans and cackles maniacally into the air as he buries himself deep in my defenseless, quivering, and tender body. His cock blasting and coating my insides with his thick sticky jizz that seems hotter and stickier than the previous. He pulls out and squirts the last couple spurts on my back and into the bunched up material of my mini dress. No sooner does he leave that another replaces him, grabs my ass, guides himself to my cum-dribbling kunt and RAMS it home - the effect suddenly causes my head to snap back as I scream into the air! A foamy drool/pre-cum/mucousy slime stretches from my mouth to Clark's cock and before I could even breathe in my head is SHOVED back down and Clark's cock jammed into my throat!

I can tell by the constant and near frantic groping of my body from my ass up to my tits, It's Stu who's taking HIS turn to violate me. In fact, he's taking a real shine to my tits while fucking me!

I whimper and moan against Clark's dick as it begins to swell and almost vibrate against my tongue. I suck and pull the insides of my cheeks against the sides of his cock as I work my head back and forth. Suddenly, Clark grabs both sides of my skull in a vice-like grip and moans very loud and deeply as he PULLS my head down and drives his cock into my throat and explodes with a long series of powerful bursts of hot, gloppy, jizz. Given the position of Clark's member, it spurts each powerful burst DIRECTLY down my throat and after a short while, his grip weakens, and slowly releases and eases his cock from my throat and just keeps it in my mouth. I swallow all his gravy without any resistance. I was surprised I didn't choke or gag while he injected his seed into my belly from my throat. I moan softly on his slowly deflating cock. I want to resist but know that if I do things will get WORSE. I submit to their wicked pleasures.

My body shakes and spasms as I'm again being violently fucked from behind and then it suddenly stops... My head is YANKED sharply back by my hair and the slobbery sticky mess of spit and a little cum stretches in long bubbly slimy tendrils from Clark's cock to my mouth.

Stu begins to grab and pull my tits HARDER as he grunts and groans deep and animal-like into the air. His thick muscular body coated in a thin sheet of sweat. Stu grabs both my shoulders and leans back slightly as he pulls me by my shoulders back against him. His cock IMPALES me forcing me to scream as it begins it's frantic and violent eruption of his seed DEEP inside me. His massive cock gushes with long sticky ropes of his batter that fill and coat my insides just as the previous loads did. As he pulls his cum-dribbling tool from my kunt I feel the squishy mess of my cum soaked into the front of my panties. I BLUSH deeply and HOPE no one notices!

"Good girl." Is all I hear from Clark and he gets up and moves out of the way for the next man to sit in his place. His pants quickly shoved down and gently pulls my face to his lap where I'm told to lick then suck.

I know who this is - It's Garr! My heart goes a flutter and I start licking and kissing and smearing my moistened lips all over the hardening shaft and underside of this thickening, pulsating rod. I moan softly and use my tongue starting from the underside at the base of his cock and drag it upward, using as much of my tongue to cover the soft sensitive underside of his rock-hard and pulsating cock. I feel Garr's hands and fingers going through my hair on both sides of my head and lightly cradling my head as he moans softly from my motions. I open my mouth, extend my tongue slightly, and move down to take him into my mouth. My tongue greets the head of his cock with small swirling and gentle circular motions as my lips wrap around his member and I just let his cock sit in my mouth, bathing it in my saliva and the deft, swift, and gentle motions of my tongue. The smooth little metal stud on my tongue really accentuates this! I moan deeply and feel myself enjoying this. Enjoying him.

I work my head back and forth, up and down on Garr's cock. I drool heavily and when I swallow it I move the tip of his cock slightly into my throat and try to let him feel it. He moans and squirms in approval. I bob and work my head on his pre-cum dribbling cock until finally I feel his hands grip my head and pull me back. He stops as the head of his cock rests slightly on my bottom lip and I open my mouth nice and wide to welcome his seed. He moans deep and loudly while his cock begins gushing his thick sticky jizz into my mouth. Burst after burst, long, sticky, gooey strands fly into my mouth. My tongue bathes under the deluge of the hot, thick, somewhat salty fluid. I roll my tongue around it and moan softly. I begin to swallow it but try to savor every last drop. I lick my lips and smear them softly around the underside and head of his cock making sure to get all of it.

The rest of the room was almost silent. The others watching weren't making a sound. When Garr got up and walked away and another took his place. The moment, now gone, replaced with the vicious cycle of fucking and sucking. Stu was replaced by Roland then Roland by Clark- I lost count how many times someone came to fuck me or make me suck them off.

I could tell the differences between some of the men but mostly it was all just hard, fast, and sometimes angry fucking of my kunt. Those who took turns fucking my mouth were equally as cruel and took pleasure seeing me gag and choke. I was dragged from the floor, bent over the back of the couch, fucked by one, maybe two, then thrown to the floor or dragged to the table. During some of these fast and violent episodes, I had reached orgasm, and soaked my own thong panties. I came at least twice more and was left humiliated, confused, and exhausted. I couldn't help myself! I hated myself for it but those feelings were quickly thrown behind me. I had to concentrate on everything else forced into me with what little strength I had left. I almost believe they let in some of the guys who were partying in the next room. It was all a blur after 4th or 5th had taken me.

Jackson got his last turn on me when I was bent over the table. By this time, my blindfold was removed, my wrists unbound, and my will to resist all but gone. The others were pretty much tuckered out. I couldn't tell what was happening anymore. When he let go of my hips and pulled out. He slid my thong back in place, slapped my ass and he then grabbed my hair and pulled my limp body off the table and let me fall to the floor. I was a mess! My stockings had soaked up a lot of cum my black satin thong panties were drenched. Wherever my skin was exposed - It was streaked with cum. My ass was criss-crossed with sticky streaks of cum as well as my face and some even in my hair.

I curl up on the floor, my body heaving in and out from my exhausted and labored breathing. I can FEEL the gunk leaking from my kunt and soaking through my thong. My ass was also decorated with red hand prints and the occasional red marks from a belt or other object used to whip my ass. I squirm and wiggle around slowly as I try to pull my bunched up, cum streaked mini dress back over my ass. I was aware I looked like a trash and it added to the humiliation I just went through. I started to sob and weep as I curled up into a ball while the others returned to their drinking, smoking, and cards. Everything slowly went black.

I woke up and was laying on the floor. I was sore, tired, and still in a slight daze. Bren was approaching me and when he stood in front of me his size and shadow made me feel like I was an inch tall. I was overwhelmed by his stink! He smelt like a brewery with strong over tones of BO. I looked up at him pleadingly. He stared down at me as if through me. He began to speak

"Nap times over, stupid! Get the FUCK UP and wash off!" His bark shook me and I felt the cold pit in my stomach came with the icey cold chills of fear that slowly rained down my spine. His thick, rough , greasy hands balling into fists. His eyes and nose were red. He was clearly drunk and in no mood for any bullshit.

I got up and shakily stood in front of Bren with my head bowed down and my hands at my sides. I half expected him to start beating me and shouting at me. Instead, he lifted my chin with his finger and began inspecting me. I didn't dare look into his eyes. He shook his head and took a step back.

"God, you're a fucking MESS!" His words shook me and made me begin to tremble before him. He pointed to a room to his left. "For Christ sakes! Get cleaned up so we can fucking GO!" I winced as I felt his smelly hot breath hit the skin of my face. He shoved a small purse into my hands as I nodded and quickly scampered into the room as ordered.

It was a large sort of bathroom almost like a locker room that had separate areas for toilets and a large room with multiple showers. The dull metal heads were wide like sunflowers and protruded from the ceilings. There were several drains on the floor and the white tile was floor to ceiling.

There were sinks withe mirrors above them between the shower room and the toilet room. I set down my purse on the edge of one of the sinks and opened it. Inside was a washcloth, a travel bottle of baby oil for make-up removal, travel soap, and tons of makeup.

I began to wet the washcloth with hot water and started cleaning the streaked makeup, cum, and other filth from me face and then on my arms, and anywhere else I could reach. The inner thighs of my stockings are cold and damp from all the cum that either leaked from my kunt or was sprayed on my ass. I was tempted to shower but wasn't instructed to.

I could STILL feel cum slowly but surely soaking through my thong and beginning to go down my inner thighs. The feeling reminded me of the humiliating experience I had gone through. It was blur. It was a long agonizing humiliating blur. I re-apply my make-up and fix my hair... Well, as best as I could given the circumstances! I check and adjust my garters, and then my dress, my 'boobs' and clean up the sink and makeup laying around. I put my purse strap over my shoulder and walk out with a strange tinge of confidence. My heels clip-clop loudly and echo off the tiled floor. I ignore the pain in my backside, the squishyness in my thong panties, and make my way to the door.

As I approach, the door opens , and there stands Bren his usually boozy angry scowl replaced with a smile. Standing behind him is Hock, who appears to be counting a rather large sum of money.

Bren steps in the room, points to the wall behind me, and barks at me "HOLD it right there. STOP. Turn around. Assume the position at that wall. NOW!" His words struck the usual terror in me down to the pit of my stomach. I stopped, turned around, and walked to the tiled wall of the 'sink room' I had just washed in. I put my hands on the wall, far apart, and above my head. I bent forward to do so while spreading my legs apart. I arch my back and stick my ass out.

Bren walks up and places his hands on my hips and begins sliding them firmly and slowly up my sides. His hands move down to my hips then back up and around the front of my body. I writhe a little against his touch. I can feel the warmth of his body as he moves closer. His belly presses into my back and I can feel his hardening dick through his clothes and my mini dress. He gropes and squeezes my boobs and feels around my stomach and between my legs. He kneels down behind me groping at my thigh and feeling down to my foot then works his way back up and starts down the other leg. He stands and grabs my ass and hikes up my tight stretchy black mini dress he traces his fingers along my garter straps and snaps them against my ass one at a time. He gropes at my crotch and rubs at my sissy clit.

"My, my, my, my... You DID enjoy yourself, did you? This wasn't supposed to be fun. It was supposed to be work. That's gonna cost you." His words soft yet dark and give me the chills. He remains close while feeling me up some more. The stink of his warm fetid breath makes me want to gag!

When satisfied, Bren takes my wrists, pinning them behind my back, and cuffs them together TIGHTLY. I wince and just deal with it. Bren pulls my ball gag up from around my neck and I take the red rubber ball into my mouth. He fastens it tightly about the back of my head. He starts to pull me by the arm and I clumsily stumble along with him. My heels clicking on the cold white tile floor.

I only assume he's leading me out but instead I'm led into the dark and creepy shower room. The shower at the end has a small waist-high wall partitioning it from the shower next to it. I'm suddenly pushed forward and the wall catches me, bending me over and forcing a muffled whimper of surprise and protest at what I think is about to happen.

Before I can even try to stand back up, Bren is behind me, pushing his hips against my ass, and the rest of his weight to hold me down. He squeezes my bound wrists and pushes them into my lower back while his free hand hurriedly shove and pushes the hem of mini dress up and then kicks my feet apart. He yanks aside my thong almost ripping it off of me in the process. He reaches down, shoving his middle finger into my kunt before removing it. It's removal is followed by a mixture of cum and lube left from earlier. He pushes down his pants quickly and clumsily freeing his pulsating member.

"This is how it works. I'm not supposed to do this, but because you got fucked like it's nobodies business, I CAN fuck you and as long as you keep your stupid bitch mouth SHUT - No one will be the wiser. GOT IT?" He says while reaching up, gripping my hair and yanking my head back SHARPLY.

"Mwwss Swww!" I practically screaming through my gag and making the best attempt to nod my head.

He keeps my head pulled back as if he's going to pull off my entire scalp. His other hand goes from my wrists to his cock and before I had any time to register this he starts aggressively shoving and driving his cock into my ass forcing whimpering, muffled screams through my gag. I immediately start to cry as he just rams into me and begins to violently rape my sissy kunt. My moans and whimpers go ignored as he uses all his weight and strength to SLAM his hips against my ass, driving his cock insanely hard , deep, and fast into and out of me. I cant struggle. I can't move. I can't do ANYTHING but take it. The more I moan and cry out through my gag the HARDER and FASTER he goes. His thick wet tongue twists into and out of my ear.

He begins to groan and growl deeply. I can feel it as well as hear it. He hates me and he's FUCKING me like he hates me. He enjoys seeing me broken and violated and I can do NOTHING to escape.

I begin to lose it when he's fucking me so hard I feel like he's either going to shatter my pelvis or drive his cock so deep it pops the ball out of my mouth. His thrusting is relentless and incredibly fast. He starts to groan and moan deep, guttural, vile moans against my neck and ear as his pounding of my kunt becomes even faster and more erratic. He shudders and his hips begin to spasm and jerk violently forward and suddenly he cums deep in my guts. Filling my insides and coating every delicate surface with his thick and scalding hot load. Burst after burst of this thick ropey seed floods my insides and very messily drips and flows from my ass as he pulls out. The long sticky wads of his white-hot jizz stretch and hang from my violated orifice and drip to the floor. Some rolling down my inner thighs and though it soaks into my stockings, it continues to roll down to my feet!