Kristy - A Sissy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bren releases my hair and nearly collapses on me crushing my small frame underneath his while im bent over the little white tile covered partition. I can barely breath when suddenly he stands, pulls my head back by the hair thus pulling me with him, his free hand comes around clasps over my gagged mouth and starts rubbing and smearing a palm-full of his thick, smelly, glue-like batter into my face and mouth. I can't do anything apart from squirm, whimper and try to turn my head away but it's no use. He dries his hand off in my hair, reaches down to fix my thong and pull down my dress. He pull me to the side and shoves the front of my body into the wall where the soap dish for that stall is located. He quickly pulls his pants up, adjusts, and grabs me by the arm and without saying a word hustles me out of the shower room.

We get through the rest of the weird lodge-like place. It seems quieter and less lively, as if the party was just about over. I can still hear crickets outside. The cold night air was refreshing after being forced to breathe the low hanging cloud of cigarette , cigar smoke, and the invisible cloud of cheap liquor breath.

I Hear the doors of the van open. Hock must've been waiting out there for us.

"What the fuck were you doing in there, man??" Hock barks toward Bren

"Cleaning her stupid ass up so we can fucking leave. What do you think?!" Bren hisses in response as I'm practically thrown in the back of the van.

"Yeah? She doesn't LOOK clean! She looks like SHIT to me!"

Bren hops in and doesn't bother replying. Nor does he bother with sitting me on my knees before tying me up. I lay on my side, hands cuffed behind my back and those are being tied to one of the anchors in the floor nearest the wall.

"Oh like THAT, Bren? Fuck! I'm not cleaning her up when we get back! I'm fuckin done with tonight! I just wanna go home and get shitfaced!" Hock storms around to the front of the van and climbs in and starts the engine.

Bren kneels down over me "This is how it goes, bitch... I get my slice after your little play dates..." He starts caressing my hair. I nod in response "...We both know what The Master said. I don't need any trouble because you can't keep your dumb fucking mouth shut. So be a good girl, take it like a good little whore, or ELSE."

Bren stands, he draws one foot back and swings it forward into my stomach. It wasn't as bad as the one I received earlier but it HURT and made me cough and gasp against my gag like crazy. I try to curl up into a tighter small ball at his feet. My coughing and gagging give way to whimpering and sobbing.

"I'm glad we have an understanding." Bren steps out and shuts both doors, locking them. He moves around into the van. I can sort of hear a heated exchange between him and Hock.

As the van begins to move on I'm flooded with memories of the nights recent events. I start to cry and begin to fall asleep. It's a long drive back and I need the rest. When we get home It's going to start again.

To be continued!