Kristy's Journey into Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "You want to suck my cock slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then you will have to earn it. Do you want to earn it slut?"

"Oh yes Sir."

He turned and went back to Cheryl. He leaned down and kissed her. His arms went around her and she wrapped hers around him. It was a passionate kiss. I was jealous of course. Jamal broke their embrace. He pushed her down to her knees and she went willingly. She looked up as she unbuckled his belt. Her hand stopped to rub against the bulge in his jeans. I heard her moan. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled on his zipper. She slid them off and he stepped out of them. She leaned in and kissed his cock through his briefs. She then took his briefs down. His cock sprang from its confinement. As she took him in her mouth, he stepped out of them. He pulled his shirt off as she took him down her throat. Her hand looked small against his giant cock. Her lips were stretched by his girth. His hand went to her head as he started fucking her mouth. I moaned along with her. My hand had slipped down between my thighs and I was stroking my clit watching them.

He turned as watched me as I fingered myself. She continued to take his thrusts, moaning around his cock. Her hands were on his thighs for balance. Then she reached up and cupped his massive balls. He groaned still looking at me. He pushed her away, telling her to get on the bed. He walked over to me.

"You want some of this cock slut?"

"Yes Sir."

He grabbed my head and pulled me down onto his cock still wet from her saliva. I took him into my mouth and laved his shaft with my tongue. When he pressed his meaty head until it hit the back of my throat, I moaned around his thick shaft. My fingers still played with my clit as he started to throat fuck me. I flashed back to the night I first met Jamal in the dark. I was right on the edge when he pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop.

"You don't have permission to cum do you slut?"

"No Sir."

He turns and headed back to where Cheryl is laying on the bed. He lays between her thighs and guides his thick cock into her pussy. She moans as he slips his shaft deep inside her. I had a perfect view of his slick cock as he pistons in and out of her tight hole. He leaned down and takes one her nipples into his mouth. I reach up and grab one of mine wishing it was his warm mouth. I moan along with her as his teases her nipple ring by pulling it slightly with his teeth. He finally releases it and turns to look at me. He lifts her legs over his shoulders, letting him go deeper still into her pussy. She moans loudly as he takes his pleasure with her. I can hear his swollen balls hit her ass with each stroke. I insert two fingers inside my cunt as it aches with need. I whimper as I don't have permission to cum yet.

He rolls over taking Cheryl with him, never disengaging from her pussy. With her on top she starts to grind on his thick shaft. Her breasts sway as her hips ride his cock. Her head goes back in ecstasy, riding her way to her first orgasm. I she her body shudder as he slowly continues to fuck her spasming pussy. She falls limp on his chest, her lungs heaving still. Jamal looks over at me, still fingering my own cunt.

"Get over here slut."

I move to the bed.

"Take my cock out and clean her juices."

"Yes Sir."

I lay between his thighs and grasps his thick cock. It slips from her wet pussy and I take it into my mouth. There is a thick lather of her cum and I begin to lick it with my tongue. The tangy sweet juices are nectar to my mouth. I obediently clean her juices from his throbbing shaft. The sight of her freshly fucked pussy still dripping with her wetness, is almost more than I can take. My own cunt is leaking as I take his cock fully into my mouth. I moan around his shaft taking him down my throat. I want him so badly that I would do all of this again just to have him down my throat.

He breaks my concentration. "Lay down on the bed slut."

My heart races as I think I'm about to get his cock inside me. He tells Cheryl to get on top of me. She straddles my face and lowers her wet pussy to my lips. I stick out my tongue and run it along her swollen lips as her dip into my mine. I moan as we share each other's pussy. Jamal goes over to the chair to sit and watch us lapping at each other's sex. Cheryl seems more experienced at this, as I am close to orgasm quickly. I try to hold back knowing I haven't been given permission yet. I try to distract myself by taking her piercing into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the hard nub. This does stop her onslaught of my pussy. She moans loudly and grinds her pussy on my face. I can feel her legs shake as she starts to spasm and floods my face with her cum. My hands reach up and grab her soft ass pulling her down as I lick her quivering lips.

The next thing I see is Jamal's cock at her slick labia. He pushes my hands away and lifts her ass slightly. He grabs his thick shaft and nudges his hard cock into her gaping pussy. She moans loudly as he takes her again. His balls are slapping my face with each stroke. I lap at them as Cheryl returns to licking my sopping pussy. I can feel her pierced nipples abrading against my lower belly. We are both moaning as he pounds her into another orgasm. Her juices again drip on my face as I lap at Jamal's cock licking her juices from him. He pulls out of her and pushes his cock down my throat. It's more than I can take and I orgasm. Cheryl licks my quivering clit as Jamal fucks my throat. I try to scream as my body is racked by wave after wave of spasms but his cock reduces me to a moaning whore. He takes his cock out and slaps my face. The meaty sound of his cock hitting me pushes me over the edge again. I stick my tongue out to try and pleasure him but he presses it back into Cheryl's well fucked pussy. We both groan as she's taken again. She falls onto me with her weight as he pounds her. Each thrust pushes her down more. I'm trapped under her weight, his balls slapping my face again. He doesn't last long as she erupts again. With her tight hole milking his cock he spills his cum into her.

He rolls her off of me and presents his cock, glistening from their shared cum. I take it into my mouth again cleaning their juices. The salty and tangy mix is sweet to the taste. I lav his cock with my tongue as he drives it deeper into my throat. I reach up and grasp his shaft, stroking it as he pushes into my mouth. It's semi-erect and still engorged. Just when I think he will fuck me, he grabs me by the hair and drags me over to Cheryl's splayed thighs.

"You came without permission slut. Now clean up her pussy. Don't let your Master's cum go to waste."

He presses my mouth into her wet folds. I lap at her lips, licking his sticky cum from her labia. Some has dripped down the crack and I follow the trail down, licking her tight rosette. Her moans encourage me as my tongue laps at the juices. Jamal still has his hands in my hair and brings me back to her pussy.

"Get inside there with your tongue and get my cum out slut!"

I stick my tongue inside her pussy and lap at the sticky juices inside. Her moans drown out mine as he forces me to clean her well fucked hole. Still holding my head between her legs he reaches back and slaps my upturned ass. I moan as he continues to spank me. I feel my ass turn hot and red from his ministrations. His hand runs my tender ass cheeks. I can feel the bed move and he gets behind me. I wiggle my ass for him, hoping that he will finally give me his thick black cock. His hands spread my cheeks wide. I'm still licking Cheryl's pussy even though there is no cum left inside. I've not been told to stop. His cock rubs up and down my wet slit teasing me. His hand keeps me from pushing back against him.

"Please Sir." I beg.

He slaps my pussy with his cock. The wet sounds of my cunt only excites me more.

"Please fuck my Sir!"

He slaps my wet cunt again then thrusts his thick shaft into my depths with one swift movement. I shudder around his onslaught filling me with his cock.

"Oh god, thank you Sir!"

I go back to lapping at Cheryl's pussy, as he pounds my willing hole. I feel so full of his cock, stretching to take all of him inside me. His heavy balls tease my clit each time he buries himself in me. I try to milk his shaft by squeezing around it but I am too stretched. He pulls all the way out of me and I whimper with need. My can feel my gaping cunt pulse needing to filled with his cock. He drives into me again. There is a pain as his girth stretches my labia but I relish having his cock in me again. His cock is swells inside me. I feel it throbbing. The thought of him filling me with his cum excites me. I am nearing the edge again.

"Please Sir. May I cum for you?"

He takes his cock out and slaps my quivering pussy. Then returns it back inside. I'm fighting to hold off my orgasm but he knows how to make me sing.

"Please Sir. I need to cum. May your slut cum?"

"Cum for your Master."

My body shudders with his command. Wave after blissful wave washes over me. His cock is still pounding my channel. I can feel my pussy walls tighten around his shaft, milking him. I feel his body tighten as his cock spurts warm cum inside me. Its force hitting the back of my cunt, sends me over the edge again and I collapse into Cheryl's pussy, my tongue still softly lapping at her labia. Jamal stills, leaving his pulsing cock inside me. I'm shaking all over. My pussy is literally quivering around his cock still buried inside me.

"Thank you Sir. That was wonderful."

He pulls out, leaving me with an empty feeling, and lays beside us. Cheryl and I both move to lick the cum from his semi-erect cock. His hands grab each of our hair and watches as we lick his magnificent cock clean. Cheryl and I share a kiss when we've finished. We each lay beside him with an arm for each of us. All three of us finally sated. We lay there for a while before Cheryl tells us she has to get home. She thanks Jamal for the glorious fuck and tells him to call her anytime. She looks at me.

"I can see why you would belittle yourself for him. That is one magnificent black cock. It was nice to meet you...slut." And with that she left us.

That was over two months ago. Jamal has had me do even more slutty things since then. But that's another story. I just left his apartment and I am fingering my well fucked cunt. The cum of five black cocks is leaking onto the towel I had to put on the seat of my car to keep from staining it. As I drive home, I'm bringing the sticky sweetness to my lips and sucking them clean. Master is training me to be his black cock whore. A shudder runs through me as I think of how all my holes were used tonight. Used by big black cocks.

12