Krossroads Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me sec!" she yelled through the door, frantically looking for her shorts and putting her breasts away.

When she opened the door, Tony and Hernan were standing there already dressed.

"Good morning Laura!" Tony said excitedly, "are you ready for the tour?"

"She's not even dressed yet," Hernan said, his eyes moving up and down her body, "for a hunter you're not very observant."

They all laughed, and Laura let them in.

"Sorry guys I must have slept in," Laura said, "how did you guys sleep?"

"Not very well," Hernan admitted, "I felt like there was something in the room with us, an energy."

"Yeah I felt it too," Tony agreed, "a strong presence, like a pressure in the room."

"What about you, how did you sleep?" Hernan asked.

"Like the dead, but I woke up with a wicked headache," Laura said, "maybe I just need some fresh air."

When she looked at the boys she noticed they were both staring at her chest. She was afraid her tits had popped out again. Thankfully, they hadn't but she noticed her nipples were still very hard and poking through the thin material of the tank top. Her whole body tingled at the thought of them starting. There was a long awkward silence before she spoke up.

"Well give me a few to get ready and let's grab breakfast before the tour," she said.

After breakfast they met Sherry who gave them a tour of the inn and told them the back story of the gothic manor.

Krossroads Inn was built by pagan settlers fleeing prosecution in the Eastern Colonies. It was meant to be a haven for their rituals. The story goes that many died during its construction and more died in strange rituals after it was built. No one knows exactly who the builders were or what type of religion they practiced, but based on writings found on the grounds they performed everything from blood sacrifices to lust filled orgies to please the deities to which they prayed. Sherry went on to explain that there are several hidden rooms and passages inside the inn and that they believe not all of them have been found.

The tour took several hours and they finished up just in time for lunch. After lunch the boys wanted to go over their footage of the night before. Tony asked Laura if she wanted him to format her footage for her. She normally did it herself but accepted his offer and gave Tony the memory cards from her cameras. Laura went back to her room still thinking about the tour and the many hallways they went through.

"This place really is like a maze." she said out loud to herself.

She sat on her bed and sighed. This trip had been an adventure already and they really hadn't seen anything yet. That's when she remembered her hand held camera, the one she had with her in the room last night. She didn't remember dropping it, and hoped it did not get damaged and continued to record while she was in that room. She quickly got the camera out and set it to playback mode. She plugged in her headphones to listen for the voices she knew she heard. She fast-forwarded through the footage of them walking the halls and pressed play at the point when they had split up. She listened closely and was sure she could hear something. Some kind of static. Was it what she heard last night?

She watched herself approach the room and she clearly saw movement in the crack of the opened door. She entered the room and nothing. She heard the sound of the door closing behind her, the camera spun around facing the door. A faint blue light passed for a split second and then her camera dropped to the floor.

The camera was on its side pointed up slightly. Laura saw herself standing there with her arms to her sides and her eyes closed. Her breathing was deep and slow. Suddenly she gasped and her shirt appeared to flutter against her belly as if a pair of invisible hands were moving beneath it. The movement continued up her belly and to her breasts. She watched as her breathing had become quicker and more shallow, the movement under her shirt circling her breasts, making it appear as though there were hands groping her tits.

While the movement continued at her breasts another point could be seen moving down her belly. Laura gasped as she saw her head roll to the side and the movement made its way into her jeans. She watched herself on the screen, her eyes still closed, the movement under her shirt continued while more movement began in her jeans. Her breathing was ragged and she was biting her lip now. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She watched herself tilt her head back and moan as some invisible force moved along her body. She realized her own breathing was shallow watching herself on the film, lost in some sort of trance. She heard herself moan again, louder this time, as her hips moved back and forth slowly. This went on for quite some time before she heard herself gasp and moan again. She saw her knees buckle, the movement under her shirt and in her jeans more frantic, then suddenly it stopped. Laura had opened her eyes looked around, then picked up the camera, and exited the room. That's when the video stopped.

What was that? How did she not remember any of that? She had to tell the guys. But then they would want to see the footage. She wasn't sure she could bear for them to see her like that. That's when she remembered what happened that morning. Tony had the footage. He was going to see her right before they knocked on her door for the tour. She felt her face flush and she ran out of her room hoping to catch Tony before he got to her footage.

When she got into the hallway Tony and Hernan were talking quietly to each other. They stopped the second they saw her.

"Hey, are you ok?" Tony asked as he walked over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Laura asked.

"You look pale," Tony said.

"No, I'm fine." Laura said shaking her head and smiling, "maybe a little tired is all."

"Ok, cool," Tony replied, "so we finished formatting your footage, there is something you should see."

Laura immediately felt her face flush and she felt like she wanted to run away.

"Was something wrong?" Laura asked nervously.

"It would probably be easier if I just showed you." Tony said, "I have it cued up."

Laura followed the boys into their room, which was an exact copy of her room next door. There was a laptop set up on the dresser with a still image of Laura asleep in her room on the screen.

"Watch this," Tony said and he hit play.

There didn't seem to be much movement on the screen except the barely perceptible movement of Laura's breathing. Laura watched herself asleep, lying on her side facing the camera, and thought there was nothing out of the ordinary happening, until she noticed the dresser in the background. A candlestick slowly slid from one end of the dresser to the other and then back again. Laura gasped at first, but then breathed a sigh of relief. She was pleased that that was all they saw. That's a huge catch, but at least it wasn't her half naked with her tits out. She started to speak when Hernan cut her off.

"There's more," He said as a smile crept across his face.

Laura turned her attention back to the screen. There was no other movement for a few minutes but then she saw it. The blankets at the foot of her bed began to move as if being pulled. She felt her face flush again as she watched the movement pull the blanket off her body. She was still covered by her tank top, but her tits were really close to falling out of it. As she watched, Hernan moved in closer to her. Tony was on her right, Hernan stood to her left and slightly behind her. They all watched the screen intently, but out of the corner of her eye Laura saw Tony lick his lips. On the screen Laura rolled on to her back and it was clear some invisible force was putting pressure on the bed next to her sleeping body. That's when it happened, her tank top was pulled from her chest exposing her to the camera and her tits moved as if they were being squeezed and groped. As she watched this on screen she felt Hernan step closer to her from behind his hand pressed into the small of her back. She shivered at his touch.

"There is more," Tony said almost in a whisper. He paused the footage on the small camera and brought up the footage from the full spectrum camera. "You can see an aura on the film."

The full spectrum footage showed a transparent blob of blue light on the bed next to her which moved over her tits. Laura watched the light move over her body and she heard herself moan as the light moved over her breasts faster. Behind her she felt Hernan press his body against hers. She didn't move, mesmerized by the footage on the screen. Hernan leaned in and gently started kissing her neck from behind his hands slid around her body and began groping her tits, mimicking the movement of the aura on the screen. Laura gasped at his bold maneuver but her eyes never left the screen.

She watched as the blue light shifted over her body and took a shape resembling the silhouette of a person. The arms and hands of the shape squeezed and rubbed her tits. One of the figure's hands moved down her body and in between her legs. She watched as her sleeping self arched her back, spread her thighs, and moaned. At the same time Hernan, slid his hand down her body and began unbuttoning her jeans. She didn't try to stop him. Before she knew it, his hand was in her panties and he was rubbing her clit. Her breathing was ragged and she noticed movement from Tony out of the corner of her eye. He had his cock poking out from the fly of his jeans. He was watching Laura on the screen and he was stroking himself. His hard cock looked thick and was already dripping with precum. Laura unconsciously licked her lips.

Behind her she felt Hernan move his hand from her panties up to her hips. He pulled her back against him and she felt a large bulge poke against her ass. She finally tore her eyes away from the screen and closed her eyes for a second. She shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"What is happening," She thought to herself, "we should stop this."

Her thoughts were cut short by a gentle push between her shoulder blades. Hernan was bending her over as he pulled her pants down around her ankles. She felt his warm breath on her ass as she stepped out of her jeans and she closed her eyes again and sighed. When she opened her eyes, she looked back at Tony who was still stroking and staring at the screen as if in a trance. She looked back at the screen and the blue aura had become even more recognizable as a human form. Laura could clearly see its head, torso, arms, and hips. It had no legs but its form left no doubt it was a human spirit. Laura watched as the spirit molested her sleeping body and her reactions to it. The aura became more solid the more Laura's sleeping body reacted, as if it was drawing energy from her lust.

Laura was broken from her trance when she felt the head of Herman's hard cock press against the opening of her tight wet cunt. She moaned and wiggled her ass a bit, inviting him to proceed, but he didn't. Instead he slid forward sliding the shaft of his cock between her wet lips and against her clit. Pleasure surged through her body like electricity emitted from the point his skin touched hers. She moaned and pressed back as Hernan slid his cock back and forth between her cunt lips.

"P-please," Laura said desperately, "Please put it in. Please fuck me."

Hernan didn't respond, he just kept teasing her. She looked back over her shoulder and realized Hernan was staring at the screen in the same trance like state as Tony. Tony hadn't moved at all other than his hand up and down his shaft. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that Laura was bent over next to him about to be fucked by Hernan.

When Laura looked back at the screen she saw her back arched and the spirit form's head over her tits while its arm moved between her legs. She realized she could hear herself moaning in the video. Primal grunts and moans filled the room as the spirit continued its manipulation of her body. The spirit's movement became more frantic and Laura's body began to tremble. She watched herself cum as the spirit's blue aura glowed brighter, then dissipated as Laura collapsed back against her bed, panting. Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she continued to sleep as if nothing had happened at all.

As the events on the screen ended, the boys came out of their trances Laura felt Hernan push the tip of his fat cock between her lips and slide as deeply as he could into her. She gasped in surprise and her body shivered at the intense pleasure she felt. Hernan stopped and pulled back, and then moved

forward again, sliding deeper into her tight wet pussy with each thrust.

"Ooooh fuck, oh God, Hernan," Laura moaned, "oh fuck, you're so big."

Hernan only grunted in response as he continued his slow assault, each thrust forcing more of his hard cock deep inside of her. Only half of his thick shaft had entered her when she closed her eyes, dropped her head, and shivered.

"Ughn, oh fuck, oh fuck," she grunted, "fuck that's so good, Hernan. I'm cumming!"

Hernan paused inside her letting her ride out her orgasm. He felt her cunt quiver and contract around his shaft.

"He's not even fully inside you," Tony said in amazement, breaking his silence.

Laura looked up at him, her eyes wide at both the revelation that Hernan's cock was even bigger than she had thought and the fact that Tony was watching them while still slowly stroking his shaft.

"I, oooh, want it, ughn, all," Laura grunted, pushing back against Hernan and forcing more of his thick cock into her.

"You're so fucking tight, Laura," Hernan groaned, "This is the best pussy I've ever felt."

Tony seemed to increase the speed of his stroking at these words.

"Fuck, I can't wait for my turn." Tony said just above a whisper.

Laura turned her head towards Tony. Did he just say something? She watched him stroke his cock while Hernan forced more of his cock into her.

"Ah, ooh fuck." Laura gasped looking back at him, "How big are you?"

"Ten inches," Hernan replied with a smirk, "do you think you can take it all?"

"I can take it!" She moaned in reply, "Give it to me!"

Hernan pulled back an inch before he pumped back into her deeper. He kept a slow, steady rhythm, pushing more of his big cock into her with each thrust. Laura was in heaven. As she pushed her ass back to take more of Hernan's cock, he increased his speed to sync with her tempo. As they got into a rhythm, Hernan's shaft sunk deeper and deeper into her. Before Laura realized it, Hernan was pumping his full length into her and she felt his balls bouncing on her sensitive clit.

"Oh, Hernan," Laura moaned, "I've needed this! I've wanted your cock so bad! I had no idea it would be this good!"

"You can have it whenever you want," Hernan moaned in reply, "I'll fuck this tight pussy whenever you want!"

"Uuuughnn...you're...ooooh...going to make me cum again!" she moaned.

"Cum for me baby!" Hernan grunted.

Hernan slammed his cock as deeply into as he could and held it inside her, savoring the feeling as her cunt spasmed around his shaft. Laura collapsed and almost fell to the floor but Tony caught her and held her up.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"No problem," Tony said, catching his breath.

Hernan pulled out of her slowly and helped Laura stand. The boys moved her to the bed and laid her down.

"I hope you don't think I'm done with you," Hernan said, his obscenely large cock bouncing as he walked toward her.

Tony climbed up on the bed and placed a pillow behind her back while he gently stroked her hair. Laura reclined with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Unconsciously, she reached out and grasped Tony's cock and slowly stroked him, as Hernan walked up between her thighs. Hernan slid his shaft up and down her wet slit, pausing to stroke the head of his cock against her clit and she groaned. Her pussy was sore and a still sensitive but she wanted more of Hernan's cock. She felt insatiable and she never wanted to stop fucking him. All she wanted was his cock deep inside of her.

"Do you want more?" Hernan asked.

"Yes, oh God yes, please I need more! Fuck me again, Hernan!" she whimpered, "I need your cock so badly!"

Hernan lifted her legs and pressed the tip of his cock against her wet lips, sliding into her easily. He stopped halfway before he pulled out and pumped back in again. He trusted back and forth slowly, letting her feel every inch slide into her.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Laura moaned.

He was fucking her with long slow strokes, her cunt gripping his shaft tightly. He pumped halfway in before pulling out again and slapping the bottom of his shaft against her clit.

"Fuck! Oh God!" she whimpered.

Tony watched from the side of the bed, his hard cock throbbing in Laura's hands as she slowly stroked him. He wanted Laura so badly, but all he could do was watch as his best friend fucked her with his huge cock. Tony looked down at his own cock in her hands. He wasn't small by any means, but Hernan was massive. He watched as Laura moaned and whimpered with each slap of Hernan's cock against her clit.

"Please put it back in," Laura begged, her hand moving faster along Tony's shaft in tandem with her urgency. "Please fuck me with your big cock, Hernan, I need it! I need it now!"

Hernan pushed his cock into her without warning, sliding halfway in. He paused, backed off slightly, then pushed in again, fully entering her tight cunt. He pumped deep and hard as Laura writhed under him, panting and whimpering as his hard cock pounded her cunt.

Tony watched them, lost in the lust of everything happening. He watched her cum multiple times now and he knew he had to have her. He repositioned himself on the bed and kneeled next to Laura's head, her small hand still stroking his shaft. Tony's eyes were locked on Laura's lips, her eyes were closed and he waited for his moment. He waited until Hernan bottomed out deeply inside of Laura's cunt, hitting her cervix, causing her to gasp. When her mouth opened, Tony shoved his cock into it. Laura's eyes widened in surprise but giving into the lust of the moment, she eagerly sucked on the cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Tony moaned, "your mouth feels so good. Suck my cock, slut."

Laura moaned around Tony shaft as Hernan fucked her deep and hard. She'd never been called a slut before, the sound of it made her body tingle. She'd never considered herself a slut. She was only with two other boys before this. She couldn't believe this was happening. Did this make her a slut? If so she liked it. She sucked Tony's cock with more urgency. It was like she had no control over her own body.

There was something about this place. First the spirit in the video, and now she was being fucked by Hernan while Tony fucked her mouth, and she was loving it. It was all so intense. It was too much. Hernan felt so good deep inside her that she couldn't hold back anymore and she moaned out loud.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Laura!" Hernan grunted through gritted teeth.

He started to pull out but Laura let Tony's cock fall from her mouth.

"Don't pull out!" she begged, "Cum inside me! Fill me up!"

It was too much for Hernan and he shoved his cock as deep into her as he could. Laura could feel him throbbing and pulsing inside her. She felt his hot cum splashing inside of her pussy and she contracted her cunt around his shaft, milking every drop out of him. Hernan fucked her with short fast thrusts, keeping his cock buried inside her. Finally, he slowly pulled out and Laura could feel his cum dripping from her well fucked pussy as he did.

She started to sit up, but before she could she was pushed back down onto the bed. Tony had climbed on top of her, pinning her down as he grasped his cock and searched for the entrance to her sex. Suddenly, Tony gasped as his cock slid into her cum-soaked cunt. He wasn't as big as Hernan but he had a nice sized cock which was thick and curved slightly. She was enjoying the new sensation when Tony leaned down and kissed her suddenly, which surprised her. She kissed him back passionately as Tony pumped in and out of her, causing lewd squishing sounds to fill the room.