Krossroads Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What just happened?" Hernan asked, "Was that a ghost?"

"I think so," Laura blushed, "I didn't know something like that was even possible."

"Me neither," Hernan said, "I think we need to get out of here."

Laura agreed and they both composed themselves enough to start packing. Once they were done packing Laura's clothes and gear they went to Hernan and Tony's room to pack their gear. When they walked into the room Tony was there. He was sitting on the bed staring at them, that same grin on his face.

"Where are you going, guys?" Tony asked in a creepy monotone, "Aren't you guys having fun? Isn't this what we wanted? To make contact?"

"No, Tony, this isn't what we wanted," Laura said her voice breaking, "we have to get out of here."

"Sherry says I'm home now," Tony replied, "that I can't leave. I don't want to leave."

"What are you talking about man?" Hernan said, "Yes you can, we gotta get out of here."

"I can't let you leave either," Tony said, "They want you."

"Who wants us?" Laura asked.

Hernan ignored Tony and began packing his gear. Once he had his stuff he walked over to Tony and grabbed his arm, but immediately pulled back like he was burned.

"You're ice cold, Tony," Hernan said, "what did you do?"

"I signed the ledger," Tony said his grin never changing, "I'm going to stay."

"Let's get out of here Laura," Hernan said and grabbed Tony again pulling him to his feet.

Tony didn't say anything, and he didn't struggle, he just let Hernan drag him from the room. The three of them hurried to the lobby and only hesitated for a moment before they rushed toward the front door. As they reached the door, Laura was the first one out, followed by Hernan, but just as Tony was about to be pulled through the door his arm was jerked from Hernan's hand. Hernan turned back just in time to see Tony's grin as the door was slammed in his face. Hernan immediately grabbed the door handle and forced the door open when he did what he saw shocked him to a dead stop. He looked into the inn and the entire lobby had been transformed. The paint was faded, the wallpaper was sagging from the walls, the carpet was stained and black in places, and the wood of the front desk was warped and gray. The place looked like it had been abandoned for years. Hernan closed his eyes and turned away, closing the door behind him. Laura just watched in horror and shock at what happened.

"Let's get out of here." Hernan said taking Laura by the hand and leading her to the bus stop.

Laura just nodded and followed silently.