All Comments on 'Krysta Becomes a Whore'

by Meg_a

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
lustyemlustyemabout 13 years ago
What was it like?

What was it like having all those men?

Have you ever wished you didn't do it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fake story just your imagination. I might add :one of those men has an STD from there Kevin got it so have the rest of those fucking twerps.You got divorced and your lover pimp you out and you got AIDS and you die finally and become Lucifer sex toy. On judgment day you are turn into a shitting pit hole and you got your wish of being a hole used by many creatures including human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Author is surely a whore.

Sorry excuse for an author (and person).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I didnt read anywhere that this story actually happened

This is a fantasy people and if you cant be polite well get the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
people dream

people dream but if i was this author with this dream i'd do myself in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

You're a whore. Good for you. I hope you die of AIDS or something worse. I hope your unwilling cuckolded husband finds out what and who you are and leaves you in the gutter where you belong. Whores should NEVER get married. That was your first mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I dig skanky whores

The world is a better place due to skanky whores who are easy lays.

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
I've been in the husband's situation

I've been in the husband's situation, so ignore all these anonymous comments and check out MY latest submission: An Adulteress Yet Beloved

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-adulteress-yet-beloved

And no, being the unknowing cuck is not exciting, what she's doing is not only destroying the relationship but her life as well. I THINK it is a fantasy from the heart of a woman who with a troubled marriage or maybe a man with a really bad sense of self, but 3 stars for the effort, the eroticism was pretty good even if in reality the situation is awful. I think it is a fantasy: No pimp settles for 80%, they take it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Worry About Negative Comments, Meg!

Don't most wives get horny at one time or another and dream about fucking a lot of different cocks? Does that lead to them being whores? They can always fuck as amateurs if they like. Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why did she get married

Peter is a sexual preditator, Hubbies stupid she is a skank. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And the battle continues

Most Anons just voice their opinions, others bash the author and readers and other writers bash all Anons. When will it end? I think, most of us forget that this is a porn site. Tags were very clear on this story-whore, cheating, cuckold, group sex,piss,swallow, prostitute, lover, etc. Hmm, if any of those are offensive, why put yourself in a situation to retaliate against writer or other readers. So what possible excuse could some one have for bashing others.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A marriage of three years to a man she doesn't love or respect..

Just doesn't make any sense. Get divorced and screw Peter, Steve and any and everyone else. Whores can make good money so she doesn't need Kevin to pay the bills. A good honest slut is more admirable than a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: And the battle continues

Tags? I scan the New story list, and the only see tags AFTER I open the story. That means the tags mean jack shit.

<P>

BTW, if anyone should be ignored, it's the slobbering sycophants who wouldn't know a good story to save their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the Anon below

Tags? See what I mean? Bashing those that disagree with his opinion. When will it end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The story reached it's target audiance.

On what planet could this wife think she is happy being a married whore? Love? This whore has no idea what that word means and she never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

Not because she had sex with other men. No, I just didn't like the story. I don't like humiliation stories whether it is the wife being humiliated or the husband being humiliated.

My preference is for stories where the wife is allowed, even encouraged to have sex with other men who are very well hung.

I once had a woman tell me that when she has sex with very well hung men, it is physically more intense than with her husband who is normal in size. However, her husband is good in bed and it is way more emotionally intense than it is with her well hung lovers. Her husband knows this and so he doesn't get jealous. He gets turned on hearing her describe how much better it feels when those guys are fucking her. And the truth is, the wife is far more interested in sex and thus their sex life is leaps and bounds better than it was before.

To the guys who just hate stories where the wife has sex with anybody else, get over it. There's an old saying, "He who wins, loses." The moral of that story is that the man who sees to it that others are happy will in the end, actually be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 Star

This was a erotic story ? I don't think so !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Crap Story

So yeah, the writing as you say was all a waste.

As for the whore? If she doesn't pick up aids and die by 30, she'll be burnt out loose as they come and fugly. So sorry no erotic tale here, just a selfish whore who's a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"1"

Erotica? Nah, don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep Writing

I'm glad you had them piss on her. Next time, perhaps you could have Master Peter start toilet training her. It is erotic to have a man pissing in a woman's mouth, even if she doesn't like it.

brisuthbrisuthalmost 13 years ago
Loved it so debauched and filthy

Would have loved to finger it cum filled arse then open it and piss in it, story had me Cumming big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he Takes EIGHTY Percent !!

Yes you're right, you're sure not in it for the money, Even a racehorse, totally spent from the afternoon's race, gets more than you do.

And you're risking divorce / penury for it.

Ah well, at least it's practice for later on.

Financially frightened,

Kilroy

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Feedback

Stop writing.

lgcelsielgcelsieover 11 years ago
Sequel?

Are you considering a sequel? I think you could make it VERY interesting!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing.nice to say about this. Just another nasty whore and her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we enjoyed it, even though it was more hard core than usual for us. My wife expecially liked the fact that Krysta was fed cum out of a glass. My wife is multi-orgasmic so, we have a 5 - 7 man gang bang party for her twice a month.

She makes the guys agree not to jerk off between parties. We put a plastic sheet on our marital bed, and she has them all cum in her juicy pussy. She loves it because it is so raunchy, and she has orgasms continually for several hours.

Then at the other party each month, she fucks them but at the last minute makes them cum in a jar. While she is orgasming, she can slurp down about half of the jar. Then, she puts the rest in the refrigerator, and mixes us fruit smoothies the rest of the week.

Once in a while she will have them all shoot their load on her face and tits, while I film it. I like kissing her and sucking her tits after that!

I whored her out in college and she would fuck three guys a day for money. However, we stopped that, and now it is just the same 5 -7 guys. They, each chip in $250 at each gang bang and she puts out all night. So, it's pretty good money.

I'm proud to have slut for a wife and fucking her loose, juicy, cum-filled cunt is heaven! It's really a shame that most guys are up tight about sharing their wives. If they would just try sloppy seconds once, they would find out its the best! In our case, the more stretched out and juicy she is, the better our sex life is. My penis sloshing aroud in her slit, excites us both. The last thing a husband needs is a tight pussy!

Many times after she has pulled a train, she will sit on my face, and fuck herself to another orgasm. I'm starting to put on weight from all that extra protien I'm eating.

She believes that all husbands should whore out their wives! Afterall, that is what a cunt is good for! She says it ought to be written in to every pre-nup how many clients a young bride will do, to help out the family finances.

She says if a wife's cunt isn't dripping with other men's cum, she's not much of a wife! My wife has convinced several of her married girlfriend to whore themselves out, and they love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous