Krystal - UK Mature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrgguhhhhhh...." Krystal almost screamed as her G-spot orgasm gripped her. A slight moment later my first shot of cum was blasting deep into her pussy. Everything became a blur of grunts, moans and unrecognisable words as I unloaded shot after shot of my cream into her.

As we settled down, my body weight now lowered down onto Krystal I could feel a cool wet sensation upon my balls which was our combined fluids leaking, running from within her pussy. I cannot remember ever coming so powerfully. The smell of sex was pungent and strong in the room.

I rolled to the side of her body allowing her lungs to absorb more air as we began to relax. We lay holding each other exchanging soft sensual kisses absorbing the moment. Krystal slipped from the bed and headed to the bathroom as I lay back. Coming back into the room she gripped my cock inside a warm face washer and began to clean up the mess that was drying upon my groin and matted amongst my pubic hair.

Tickling her long painted nails upon the underside of my balls as she removed the washer, placed her mouth over my sunken penis and sucked hard for a bit but I was not quite ready to come back to life just yet.

"You are insatiable Krystal" I teased "How did I get so lucky to find you"?

"You'll be back shortly" she retorted after she let my cock plop from between her lips, grabbed her shoulder bag and headed back into the bathroom.

I rose from the bed and went into the bathroom to pee. "Do you mind" I asked as I lifted the lid from the toilet.

"Jimmy honey you just had that thing fair up my pussy and filled me with your seed. I think I am ok for you to piss while I'm here. Thank you for asking though baby" she responded.

As I emptied what was in my bladder I watched Krystal in the mirror apply her lipstick. She puckered and rubbed her lips together as women do, all the while looking back at me watching. Damn she was sexy. I washed my hands at the sink and dried them before wrapping my hands around her from behind and pulling her full arse back against me. I placed my hands back up to her wonderful tits and began placing light, small kisses all over her neck and shoulders.

"Don't start something you cannot finish Jimmy" she smouldered, defining the point by wiggling her lusty arse against my cock.

In reply I stepped back to a place where she could see me in the mirror and began manipulating my cock while watching her touch up her makeup.

Krystal was smirking at me as she watched my cock begin to slowly fatten up in my grip. She placed her cosmetics back into her bag and watched me as she slowly withdrew her cigarettes from inside. Now it was my turn to smirk in delight as she selected one from inside the pack and brought it to her freshly painted lips.

Rolling the cork filter between her lips she placed the lighter to the tip before bringing it to flame and igniting it. Staring into my eyes Krystal drew slowly on the cigarette before the painted nails on her fingertips closed against the shaft and removed it from her mouth. Holding the smoke deep inside her lungs she then exhaled a stream direct into the glass. I was now sporting an almost full erection again from this delightfully sexy display.

Krystal had certainly been paying attention to our online conversations as she knew exactly how to push my buttons. After a few more sensual drags on her cigarette she pushed her arse out toward me as her elbows leant down on the vanity bench. This invitation was all I needed as I came up behind her and eased my now totally hard cock between her legs.

I felt the wet folds of her pussy lips glide over my helmet as I eased forward. Her free hand lowered to her groin started squeezing, teasing at my mushroom head. Krystal rolled her hips slowly as she pushed my cock up hard against her lips manipulating us both until my tip was against her again swollen clit. I groped and mashed at her heaving tits while she continued to smoke for me. Krystal was wanking herself off with my cock as her toy. This was the most erotic sensation I had ever experienced and we didn't even have penetration.

I was now the one moaning in ecstasy as Krystal fulfilled my every fantasy. Finishing her cigarette she flicked the remnants into the open toilet and then selected another from the pack lying on the counter. Again she seductively brought the flame to the tip and drew back as the cigarette came to life.

Other smoking fetishists will agree that not all smokers will do it for you but Krystal had all the elements that I adore, that I crave, elegance, glamour, sexy exhales and pure sensuality. Using her cigarette as a tool of seduction the lines blur between alluring vixen and wanton hot slut.

Feverishly I humped at the folds of her entrance while she held my cock tight to her pussy lips. My helmet was probing at her swollen clit at the peak of each stroke as Krystal began meowing and moaning in time. The scene before me was something out of a dream. Even so soon after my last eruption I was again on the verge of shooting off. "Cum baby" Krystal encouraged, obviously sensing my advancing heat.

At this time she took a deep drag on the cigarette and then with her smoke clenched between two sexy fingers she cupped her tit upward toward her mouth. Slowly and with accomplished style she exhaled a steady stream of smoke across the peak. The jet of smoke broke up and parted as it wafted past her proud nipple. Without further warning cum shot from the eye of my cock clear across the top of the bench and plastered against the mirror. Again she encouraged me "yes Jimmy, cum hard for Krystal".

The next stream had lost the initial power but skewed in a string upon the bench top itself. Before the next rope came forth Krystal pushed back hard while lowering her bouncing melons down onto the bench into my last offering of cum. As I thrust forward for my next blast, her sopping wet pussy opened and engulfed my prick with ease as I pumped another deposit deep inside her.

This is where I stayed until my balls had unloaded everything they had left. Krystal just smiled contently as she finished the last of the cigarette while deliciously mashing her breasts into my remaining bench top cum.

Krystal had fulfilled several of my fantasies already and we had only just become physically acquainted. This was going to be one hell of a business trip. We haven't even begun to explore her deepest desires yet.

That my friends, I will have to save for next time!!!!

12