All Comments on 'K's Candy Ch. 007'

by candy_slut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well, At least you have someone reading your

story. I thing you are writing Katerine as a Bitch, which she might be, but she seems to domiante to be a Bitch. Why are you humiliating Kandy in this story? When two people are in love, no matter what their sexual orientation, they give and share? So far, Kandy is the only giving person because Katherine will not share with her. She only know how to domianate and humilater. It seems like you are trying to transform Kandy into something she is not, nor has she experienced. You are trying to fix her. If she isn't broken, don't fix her.

candy_slutcandy_slutabout 18 years agoAuthor
A matter of perception

What Katherine "gives" -- is the freedom for candy to be what she wants, and in fact, needs to be. That gift is priceless.

I don't think that Katherine is a "Bitch" at all, not in the negative sense of that word. She wants what she wants, and candy wants (needs) to give it.

There is a very basic difference in orientation between vanilla and D/s relationships. To some, D/s relationships will always seem one-sided, and inherently unbalanced. But nothing could be further from the truth. My story is hoping to express that; that message may not resonate with all readers -- and/or I might not be getting it across as effectively as I might. But that's why I keep writing -- practice hopefully makes, if not perfect, then at least better.

Thank you for your comments and thanks to all who have taken the time read and comment.

--candy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Guess another is reading

This is a great D/s story. Katherine is a a wonderful Dominant. Probably a Dominant most submissives would like to have! Allas, it's just a story. I can't really see a Bitch in Her though...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous