All Comments on 'K's Eleventh Playground'

by Quezacotl101101

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 11 years ago
^__^

Nice work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice work

A natural gradual progression to end the story. Why didn't I think of that. If you were to continue this, the girl's character has a certain sense of naiveté. Which you demonstrated in chapter 9. The father's argument as to why she shouldn't mind letting him get frisky. So, there is now a website out there with her on it. The story could continue after her marriage with her boss, who finds out about her website and creates some outrageous situation in which he needs her to perform a similar function for her. Since she doesn't have a car, her husband waits for her everyday and calls and she has to keep him at bay while her boss gets his rocks off. Then, her husband can be completely unskilled in bed, and she needs to go see her dad to get relief. He objects of course. Just an idea.

Myjimmy

Quezacotl101101Quezacotl101101almost 11 years agoAuthor
Hey, thanks man!

Really appreciate you saying that. Easy to build on a great foundation of a good story, though.I'll definitely try and get some thoughts to paper, as it were, with your notes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous