Kudzu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic was pumping into her harder now, pushing the limits of his member inside of her, still only reaching 11" of his 15" cock. She was screaming and calling his name now, as he pushed into her harder and harder causing her head to thump into the wall. She didn't seem to care. The urge apparently was affecting her more than him, so much so that she was lost in her own world, writhing on his extended member, soaking in every detail of him inside her. His resistance was crumbling bit by bit, his lust taking over against his will, making him drive even harder into her, crashing her into the wall with even more force; her sopping wet pussy being abused to the max, still pushing back against him, trying to take in more of him. Feeling the last bastions of his will to resist crumble, the urging all of a sudden ceased.

The music flowing through his veins abated and the scent decreased in its potency. Thoughts clearing inside his head, he noticed how hard he had been pushing Sam into the wall. Slowing his thrusts he watched her. Sam had been hitting the wall pretty hard. She was dazed and reacting slowly, still thrusting herself onto his cock seemingly out of an autonomous reaction. Sam seemed to also be having a continuous small orgasm as her pussy was slightly fluttering about his cock nonstop. To him it felt like she was trying to pull him in almost, and he realized that she was moaning in pleasure, but incoherently not making the normal noises she makes.

Shaking his head and clearing his thoughts, he felt guilty at almost letting go, he knew now she probably would not survive if he had. He started to pull out of her easing himself back so the shock of emptying her would not be as abrupt, the sensation of just that small motion almost bringing him to the cusp. He was about to cum from all the furious milking that her pussy was still doing, but decided he had better pull out instead of cumming at all because he felt so guilty from hurting her.

Just as he was about to pull the head of his member out, that song thrummed through his veins at full blast. His thoughts gone, replaced with one thing: the unyielding need to Cum. He slammed forward with all of his strength, his entire member sinking into her all the way to the hilt. He could feel the head of his cock push inside of her womb, finally taking all 15" of his enormous member, extending her flesh to the point of pain. They both hit the wall with a giant shudder. All of her previous exertions brought him to the edge just before the music had abated, now all those feelings multiplied in his body.

He came like he never came before, shooting load after load into her. Cum spurted into her womb, overflowing into her overfilled cunt and squirting out from her lips to the floor from the overpressure. Spasming completely inside her, emptying the contents of his cock, he came to his senses again as the force abated itself once again.

Looking at the wall in front of him, he saw the cracks caused by the final thrust. Thoughts cleared in his head as he realized he had rammed her with his true strength. Panicking, he realized she hadn't moved since he came. He backed off of her slowly. She dropped to the floor under him. Her arms no longer holding her up, but her ass still lifted off the ground, supported by his gigantic cock impaled inside her. It seemed to be the only thing holding her up. The rest of her body seemed limp and unresponsive.

Fearing the worst, he backed up more, the last guilty pleasures coursing through his member as her lips passed along the length, milking it of its cum one last time. Guilt flooded through him and a horrid feeling of foreboding came over him. She finally slid off the end of his enormous cock. The last sucking effect of her cunt causing him to spurt some more as her body fell off of his cock and onto the floor.

He skidded backward along the floor, fearing he had killed her. His cock still spurting its last streams in random directions, he looked at her body and tried to stand up. Falling over himself in doing so, having forgotten that his pants were down. He pulled them up rapidly, trying to stuff his still twitching cock somewhere in his pants; shuddering as remnants of the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt ebbed over him again. When he got his pants back up, he realized that Sam's body was crumpled up against the wall. His last thrust was strong enough to snap her neck crushed between the wall and Vic.

His shoulders slumped as realization hit him. This human was killed by him because he could not control his flesh and regulate his urges. She could be a real bitch at times but did not deserve to die... No one could stand against him at full strength, but he was in flesh form now. How could he have let go? What caused that music in his veins? What caused those scents? He sniffed the air and found small traces of that fragrance still lingering.

That was one sense he was still getting used to. Having a hard time, he traced the smell to the air vent in the corner of the wall. He could almost make out a voice through it... It kinda sounded like Sam's brother Matt. Right then, he noticed that the room he was in went suddenly darker than it had been. Spinning around, he noticed the body of Sam enclosed in shadows that seemed to suck light right out of the air. The air shuddered with a small thump as the shadows writhed and imploded into themselves taking the body with it. At the same time he heard a vaguely metallic clang against a soft object that came from the vent.

This was magic unknown to him, and he had just killed... well, whatever it was. In a rare moment of self preservation and thought, he kicked at an electrical outlet, breaking it open and shattering the plugins. He pulled out the shattered socket and ripped the wires off of it. He stretched two of them slightly in the direction of the scorched black mark left on the floor where the body had been. The electricity flowing through the two wires and into him barely slowed him. Now it looked as if a fire had started because of the broken outlet. Thankful to be done in that now creepy room, he ran out from under the stairs, slipping a little on something on his way out.

That was another emotion he was struggling with. Fear. He had not known that in all of his previous forms. He had to get home and away from this strangeness, that would help him sort through all the jumble of emotions flooding through him. He was still getting used to those as well, he needed practice to control them and sometimes they ran rampant, but never enough to cause him to lose restraint before now. His father had once told him to never show his true strength as they would never understand. They would only fear him, much like the last time.

12