Kya - Palace Lari'Sota

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

Kya focused not on the sensations but on emotional control. Tyo needed to clear his head, she had to help him burn out the anger and rage that boiled in him. She knew this would hurt, but she suddenly pushed against him so that he staggered back and then rose to stand before him.

"You call that taking me, my Lord? I have been used better by common soldiers!" She hissed, looking angrily at him as she projected just a tiny bit of his anger back into him, to trigger a response..

Tyo slapped her, then grabbing her by the shoulders, pushed her onto the soft carpet and thrust himself into her, forcing her to accept him. Kya fought, not too hard, just enough to keep him off-guard and focus his anger into a strong desire.

She bit his neck, clawed at his back, and swore at him, pushing him to impale her with his hardness as he thrust into her, drawing the anger and frustration out of him with the coupling so that she could ensure he would be clear-headed.

They ended up with him holding her wrists in his hands as he thrust into her, his head resting against her neck, breathing the fragrance of her hair as he finally released into her, shooting wave after wave of his hot seed into her willing body. His hands slowly relaxed, as did his entire body, and Kya sensed that his turmoil had faded. The anger and frustration was sated, for now.

Tyo got to his knees as he slid out of her, leaving a trail of wetness that she enjoyed almost as much as her Lady did. He looked down at her; breathing hard, breasts heaving, nipples still erect and sore from his rough attention. Labia open and wet from their activity, mons bruised, and with bruises forming on her hips, neck and wrists.

"Kya..." He started, but she reached up and silenced him with a single finger to his lips.

"Get dressed, my Lord. You have governing to do." She said, then carefully got to her feet as he adjusted his clothing and then helped him to look proper and appropriate.

"I will need a few minutes, Lord Emperor. I will catch up to you." She said as she walked into the small refresher, bruises and welts clearly visible on her still red buttocks.

Tyo inhaled. "I will wait on you, Kya. We started down this road, we shall continue down it."

"As you wish, My Lord." Came the reply as he heard the water run. Within a very short span, Kya came out, still fully naked, but not looking as ... used, as before. Tyo thought.

She walked over to where her dress lay, picked it up, and deftly pulled the length of fabric over her head, then did the fastener and smoothed it down. She looked as before, Tyo knew that she still carried the bruises and welts from their intense coupling, but she showed none of it.

Kya smiled at him, then unlocked the door and opened it. He was surprised to see another Lari'Sota standing there with a cup and a small vial of pills. Kya took the pills, then swallowed them down and handed the cup to the other girl with a whispered "Thank you." as the other Lari'Sota vanished into the depths of the palace.

"What was that?" Tyo asked as she took him by the arm and they walked towards the Governing Hall.

"Nano treatment. It will heal the bruises and any other evidence of our encounter, my Lord." She explained.

"I think I need to be sorry for how I just treated you, Kya." He said.

"Don't be foolish, my Lord. Being with the Lady Aya has curbed your aggressive side, what we just did, was nothing compared to some I am aware of. For me, it was quite firm. But not as intense as other girls have experienced at the palace. Even with you, it was gentle compared to your time before the Lady Aya." She said, then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before releasing his arm as they came up to the main doors to the Governing Hall.

His emotions were now in check, Kya noted. He could perform his duties with a clear head, for now. She could almost feel the millions of tiny nanos running through her body, repairing and restoring her to full health. Healing the welts and cleaning up injury sites so her body would be ready for this evening. She knew that Tyo would need something again, and she had to be ready. With Aya now gone, nobody else here understood him the way she did.

...

Kya could see a soft glow from below, so they must be approaching the bottom of the seemingly endless stairwell. Right Of Refusal, she remembered the most recent time she had used it, to protect herself and to maintain propriety at the palace.

...

As Kya sat in the viewing hall, watching the political goings-on of the clans and Emperor, she noted a younger Clansman from one of the smaller groups had sat close to her. He leaned over and whispered "Pretty dry stuff this, I'd say."

She smiled back at him. "I have a vested interest in these affairs."

He looked at her, and she knew what he was about to say even before he said it. "I also have an interest, you will come with me."

Kya demurely smiled at him. "I am sorry, Clansman. I am not available."

He looked shocked, this slut, this palace whore was refusing him?

"I am from Clan Veritas, my branch runs the refractory where we mine Glimmerpearls. I have a need, and you will service me." He said, grabbing her by the forearm and lifting her partially out of the chair.

Kya firmly put her hand over his and looked him straight in the eye. "I am the First Consort's Lady. I have a much higher purpose than you can ever understand, young man."

"I." She firmly gripped his hand. "Am." She lifted his hand clear of her arm with a startling show of strength. "Not." She twisted his fingers hard enough to make him wince. "Available." She released him and he fell backwards into the burly chest of a palace guard who had come as soon as Kya had signalled, discretely.

"He has a need, find him a girl who can help him, and please, don't be too rough, he is very young and does not know how the palace runs." She explained to the Guard with a flashing smile.

"Of course, my Lady. You, come with me." The guard said, firmly taking the young Clansman along with him by a strong arm clamped across his shoulder.

"She's not a lady, she's just a Lari'Sota!" The clansman said as he tried to struggle free. "I was told all of them were for our use, they could not refuse. Who is she?"

He was slammed up against the wall by the guard who leaned in. "That is the Lady Aya's Lari'Sota. She has Right Of Refusal, and by the Gods above, and Helva below. If she says no, then every member of this palace will back her up."

"Who is this Lady Aya?" Came the stunned question.

"The Lord Emperor's Consort. You just tried to have your way with her handmaid. Be grateful she signalled me. She is trained in twelve different methods of killing, bare-handed, and the Emperor would defend her against any clansman who argued with her eliminating somebody."

"Come on, I'll introduce you to some safe Lari'Sota, who are more than willing to satisfy every need you have, and even some you can't begin to imagine. My Name's Ashelob, by the way, what's yours?" He said, putting an arm around the younger man's shoulders and walking down the hall with him as another guard took up station where he could see Kya if she signalled, but remained fully discrete.

...

The two women finally emerged in a long chamber, lit with dim lights. In it was a group of other Lari'Sota, some palace guards, plus some of the other staff and palace advisers.

"Where are we?" Kya asked.

"We are under an Umquat, my Kya. More than a kilomer below ground. I am so glad you are safe. What happened to you?" Tya said, hugging the girl to her, as Kya could feel the tension slowly ebbing out of her now that Tya felt safer.

"Lord Tyo is not himself. He attacked me, I could sense something else making him function. He was fighting it, he told me to strike him, I took him out with a blow to the jaw and fled." Kya said.

"That is the same as we have seen, Mistress Tya. The Lord Emperor is not himself. He has declared war on the United Suns with no army. Only a handful of warships and without the backing of Lord Camelin." came the words from two of the Clan Advisers who were huddled close to a heating element.

"The Gods have returned, they called for war against the Chak'zzz. They have possessed the Emperor." One of the guards said as he rose to come over to the main group. Kya recognized him as the one who had helped her with the young clansman a few days earlier.

"The Gods are just a legend." Tya said, then stopped as she saw Kya's face.

"Mistress, I saw them. They are as real as we are. They are horrific." Kya whispered.

Tya looked very thoughtful for a moment, then turned to the guard. "Ashelob, you have to get Kya off world. If the Gods have returned, and they find out who she is, we will all be lost. They will burn the world to cinders to find us."

"Mistress, I will not run." Kya said, then was silenced by Tya's hand on her shoulder.

"Any of us who remain on Tara will most likely perish, Kya. The Gods alone are not the danger, The Lord Emperor is not himself, but he commands so many loyal soldiers they will take this world apart atom by atom to find what he seeks. He still seeks you. You need to be safe." He looked at the Guard. "We have to get her to Camelin space."

"Yes, mistress. I can get her on a transport to orbit. No ships are allowed to leave Tara though, the interdiction zone is now in place." Ashelob explained.

"Inter-system transport will resume soon, Ashelob. Then you can make you way to Camelin space. Even The Emperor himself cannot hold back the commerce and resources that are required to feed this Confederacy for long." Tya said, then turned and clapped her hands so that all of the gathered citizens looked at her.

"Everybody, you will pair off and scatter to the four corners of the planet. You must conceal yourselves and not make notice or mention of any goings-on at the palace. You are just citizens now. You must hide." She said, then walked over to one of the Advisers and took his arm.

"You and I, Councilman Barok, need to visit the Rainbow corals, I think. They are supposed to be lovely this time of season." She said as the Adviser nodded.

"Ashelob, do you need currency?" Tya asked as Ashelob gently helped Kya back to her feet.

"No, Mistress. I have more than ten thousand Regals. I will take care of the Mistress Kya and ensure she gets to Camelin space." He replied. Tya came over and gently kissed Kya's cheek, then also kissed Ashelob's. "When you get there, tell the Commander that I will await his return."

She gently pushed them off in the direction of a passage. "Go, while you can. We must not be here when they come down this far."

Kya and Ashelob hurried down the passage, lit by a small light he carried to show the way.

"What is all this. Ashelob?" She asked.

Previous cycles of Taran civilization, my Lady. We have inhabited this world for almost a million cycles. The entire planet is tunnelled and cris-crossed by passages like this." He lead her over to an alcove and pushed on a section of wall, which spun to reveal a narrow and steep staircase. "We go up here, my Lady. I apologize for your lack of covering." Ashelob said. Kya was confused for a second, before caressing his cheek with a warm smile. As she began to climb the stairs, the light flickering around her, she knew he was getting a full view of her naked bottom under the thin dress she had grabbed as she fled Tyo's chambers.

Another full climb up a kilomer of narrow stairs. Kya's legs were already aching, now they would really be unhappy with the rest of her. She sighed and began to power upwards, letting her mind continue to work through events.

...

They had finished with the governance for the day, and she had walked with him to his chambers. He paused outside the doorway. "You do not have to stay with me, Kya. I am not yours, you were always meant for Aya alone."

Kya smiled at him and pushed open the doors. "Please get in there, and stop trying to tell me what I already know, my Lord."

Tyo walked in and noted that as usual the chamber had been cleaned and readied for the evening. Kya remained outside for a few moments, then entered and pulled the doors shut behind her.

"They will bring you a meal immediately, my Lord. Do you have a preference?" She asked him.

"Anything that does not contain alcohol, Kya. I have no need to lose my head again, Not any more." He replied, then went into the refresher and began to pull off his clothes.

He was surprised to feel her gentle hands on the clothing, helping to remove it from his tired body. She turned on the water flow for him, and gently slid his shirt, pants and soft shoes off so that he stood naked before her.

Kya then rose and undid the clasp to her dress, pulled it over her own shoulders and added it to the pile of laundry in the basket.

She got into the waist-deep water and held out a hand. "Come here, Lord Emperor. Come with me."

"Why, Kya?" Tyo asked as he took her hand and stepped into the hot soapy water with her.

"Do you not think, My Lord. That in a circumstance similar, this is not what my Lady would do for you?" Kya said as she began to slowly bathe him, allowing the soapy water to work its way into his skin in a thick lather as she kneaded his muscles and tendons with strong nimble fingers.

"Agreed. Aya would do her best to be close to me, to support me. Be ready to help me in any way." He stopped and grabbed her wrist. "You're not Aya though. This is not her hand." He lifted Kya's arm so that her breast became exposed above the waterline. "This is not my Aya's body. Why are you doing this for me?"

Kya gently caressed his face with her other hand. "I know how Lady Aya thinks, my lord. I have been with her since she was four. I know what she would do in almost any circumstance. Now, she would want to support you, in any way she could. If she could heal you through sex, my Lady would make you take her until the end of time. If it was simple touch, she would never let you go. Through words, she would sing to you until her throat burst. You are as much her life as she has become yours, Lord Tyo. As such, you are my life also. Anything Lady Aya needs, I must provide for her. In this case, in her absence, I provide myself, to you, until she returns."

Tyo had been watching Kya as she spoke, and as she finished, he sat in the pool and pulled her over so she straddled him, then gripping her hips, pulled her onto his hard cock so that he fully penetrated her. He was not gentle, but was not as violent as before, allowing her to guide the action, so that she drew actual pleasure from the coupling, not just serving his needs. He kissed her breasts, and the space between them, nuzzled her neck and lightly chewed on her earlobes as she sighed and gasped against him. Her tight sheath drawing him closer to climax even as he fought to ensure she had one of her own.

He reached up and pulled the mass of her hair, pulling her neck back so he could kiss along it's length. "You want to replace my Aya, do you? My Aya climaxes with me. Please me in that way, Kya. Let me feel your release so that I can fill you with my own." he gasped into her chest as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and began to bounce hard against him in the warm slippery water.

Kya bit her lip as she felt the sensations beginning to flow through her. Orgasms were not permitted for Lari'Sota when they were aiding a person in need. They clouded the mind and prevented Empathic flow. But, he had commanded her. This is what his need was, to know he could provide her that pleasure. Now Kya was in turmoil as his thick cock filled her and she felt a deep sensation that did give her pleasure.

She allowed her body to begin to respond naturally to the Emperor, and felt the orgasm rapidly grow within her from his movements. Her clitoris swelled and she pressed her groin against him while holding on tightly so her breasts were also touching his chest, nipples fully erect and aching with tension.

Tyo felt the change in her movements, and began to move with her, to build the pleasure and to allow their coupling to finish with a mutual release. He felt her begin to ripple as her orgasm peaked, her vaginal muscles rippling along the length of him as she began to squeeze and milk him while her body rocked it's way to the height of pleasure.

As Kya came, she groaned, a low sound she could barely contain, she held onto the Emperor as her body was overcome with the pleasure, she could feel him thrusting hard, then his seed began to spurt into her, but it was almost secondary. The orgasm she was feeling seemed to go on for ever. Then it was done, and she relaxed, very tired and nearly fell off Tyo, had he not been holding her.

...

That had been the first time Kya had broadcast her empathic nature. Mistress Tya had explained what happened the next day, once Kya had recovered. As she came, her empathy had gone from receive to transmit, and three other Lari'Sota in the hallways and chambers had received her signals. As Mistress Tya put it, they had walking orgasms. Kya was a powerful empath, possibly the most powerful empath in the Confederacy. This was what the Gods wanted, and if they discovered her, she would be taken apart like a machine so they could determine how her empathy worked.

She had talked with Mistress Tya about her feelings for the Emperor, and had gotten some idea of why she was conflicted when they coupled.

Tya chuckled as she continued to caress Kya's face. "You are a woman, my girl. He can take you a thousand times and you will not react the same way. It is what he does afterwards that proves if he is truly a man or not."

"He took care of me." Kya said. "He must have gotten me out of the bath, dried me, and then put me in his bed. Then he set two places at his table. For me?"

"Lord Emperor Tyo Masilec is many things, cruelty and indifference are not traits he shares with his forefathers. Compassion for those close to him is foremost in his mind. I Know, Kya, right now he is pacing nervously, waiting for me to come out of here and tell him how you are doing. His concern for you is tripled right now because he has lost Aya, and does not want to lose you as well."

"But I'm just Lari'Sota. I'm not his consort. I could never be his consort, I'm just a palace slut." Kya said, then realizing her error, was forced to face Mistress Tya with that firm hand on her chin.

"Kya Desinlo. I ever hear you refer to yourself as just a slut again, you will be standing to take your meals for a full week." Tya said in that firm angry tone that Kya knew meant her backside was very close to being hotter than a sun.

"Yes mistress, I am sorry Mistress." Kya stammered out.

"You, my girl, are so much more than a common Lari'Sota. We are not sluts, that such a base misconception that I shudder at the word. We serve a purpose that keeps this Confederacy together. And you, my Kya, serve the Emperor and his Lady with that same purpose, especially now." Tya said, then released Kya's chin so the girl could bury her face in Mistress Tya's shirt.

"I do not understand his concern for me, Mistress. I am not Aya. I can never replace Aya." Kya said, tears falling from her eyes to dampen the shirt Mistress Tya wore.

"Nor does anybody expect you to, my girl. What you can do is what you have done, give him solace. Give him company, and give him pleasure.

...

Then horror had occurred. Just as they realized they had lost the pirate vessel with Lady Aya on board as it spun out of control passing through the gravity field of an uncharted black sun, Kya had seen the Gods as they entered the communications room where she had been standing with the Emperor, listening to the pursuit and then loss of the ship from the fleet.

"Return to Confederacy space immediately." Came a soft yet sibilant voice from the corridor. Tyo spun and dropped to his knees, even as other guards and staff did the same.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers