All Comments on 'Kyle and Sarah Ch. 01'

by steve w

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hate cheating spouse stories, oh well.

At least you wrote her honestly, slutty and whoreish

panthers babepanthers babeover 19 years ago
Male Dom female sub

Why does every story that has a male dom female sub topic get blasted for the way it protrays the women? This is the most natural pairing of the sexes there is. The male is supposed to dominate the woman and I for one appreciate it when one is honest enough and not PC to say so.

Proud to be a slave

Panther's babe

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 19 years ago
Original and great build up of tension

A very interesting and well written first chapter with the promise of more to come. I liked the way you paced it, building intense sexual tension and keeping the reader guessing about what is to come next. I sense a kind of dominance/submission type relationship without it being traditionally BDSM, but where to from there...? I wait with eager anticipation. Kyle is a very complex character, one of those bastards who you don't necessarily like very much, but who keeps you riveted to the screen. I'll definitely be looking out for the next chapters!

Thanks for the great read!

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
Disturbing and riveting

Kyle is drawn as a genuinely creepy and sadistic man, and it is not likely to be a pretty descent for Sarah. Not for the faint of heart, but well written and steeped in the mind games of BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous