Kyle and Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At his first touch of her pussy, she let out a half-stifled moan. Barely that, just a little whimper as he brushed her clit. But it was enough. He stood up immediately and went to the far side of the room, leaning against the wall casually, with his arms folded. He enjoyed the little signs of desperation. The movement of her head, as if looking around the room. As though pointing her head at where she thought he was, would offer any relief. The involuntary closing and opening of her legs. The writhing of her body against the coolness of the sheets. Squirming, he thought, like a worm on a fisherman’s hook.

He waited, and she calmed down a little. Her hands never left the headboard. Although she’d made a sound, it wasn’t as if she’d talked or something. He just wanted to make the point. He felt sure she was smart enough to know that, given time. She seemed to settle into more of a reasonable frame of mind. The writhing and other movement stopped. Her breathing slowed slightly, and she resumed her previous position. Two people came and went down the corridor outside, their murmur of conversation invading the silence. She didn’t turn in the direction of the door, and he judged that she had her concentration back now.

He crept slowly to the foot of the bed, sure that she had no idea whether he was close by, or still at the other end of the room. He crouched on the floor by the foot of the bed, and reached over. Firmly, but without an attempt to cause pain, he slapped her clit, once. She spasmed, her body arching as he took in the sudden rush of blood, of feeling. Her mouth opened in shock and surprise, but she managed to keep any sound from emerging. As she settled her head back into the pillow, he saw her smile.

He waited three or four minutes before he touched her again. She was starting to understand today’s lesson. That pleasure could come from any quarter, any direction, at any time. But that it would only come with her compliance. Anything less than total obedience to him would be rewarded by withdrawal, by a total loss of pleasure. And that loss would be her fault. It would be self-inflicted. Because he was establishing the ground rules here, and each time she did his bidding, she was acquiescing to them. This was the way of it.

This time, he made no effort at surprise. He grabbed both ankles, and shoved her legs wider, and leant on the bed. Both hands reached under her ass and cupped her cheeks, and he slid his tongue firmly, insistently, into her folds. She was wet already, as he knew she would be. Probably had several little bombs go off in here already. She tasted sweet, and he relished it. His tongue sank as deeply as he could inside her, and he began to swirl his tongue around, probing, exploring. He wanted to touch her pussy walls as much as he could.

He could feel her ass clenching and unclenching, as she found herself unable to fully control her movements. She began to move again. He felt himself becoming displaced, detached, from the moment. His mind’s eye could see a picture of them from above. He was kneeling on the floor with his face buried deep in her groin. She was a pale figure of rippling and shimmering beauty, shuddering and silently gasping as he took her to orgasm. He was getting hard at the thought of that sight.

He could feel her building, moving towards a final peak. He ran his tongue roughly along her pussy lips, almost rasping at them with his tongue. There were so many things he wanted to do to this woman he could barely stop himself from trying to do them all at once. But he had to focus on the lesson. The lesson was vital. He moved up to her clit and gently took it between his lips. Then he began to lightly suck at it. That did it.

He felt her body tense, and then he was fighting to keep her down on the bed. Her heels were dug into the mattress, and her grip on the headboard remained tight. She clenched, she gripped, and she twisted. Her face screwed up, her teeth bared, and he relished the transformation of the haughty, proud features into something more animalistic. Her mouth was open in a silent scream that just seemed to go on and on. But, once again, she managed to hold back the noise. She fell back onto the sheets with a gentle thud, her body expended. Her breathing came in short gasps, and the red haze across the skin of her upper body began to melt away, replaced by the smooth porcelain once again.

He gently licked the inside of her thighs, where her pussy juice was oozing slowly into the sweat on her legs. When he felt her breathing was something close to normal, he got up, moved one of her legs, and lay on the bed alongside her, and watched her settle again.

“Keep your eyes closed, but you may speak now. Enjoy that, Sarah?”

She kept her eyes closed as instructed, but nodded slowly.

“Yes, I did…….that was delicious……different, but definitely delicious.”

“That was just the start, Sarah. I’ll have to think about what I do to you next. Assuming I do anything at all.”

He rose from the bed and went back to the chair. He watched her for a couple of minutes. Some kind of internal dialogue was taking place on the bed. She frowned a couple of times. Then she spoke.

“Didn’t I please you then? I did what you wanted.”

“Sarah, Sarah. I could get a thousand women to do that. You show some promise, but I know plenty of girls who would do that for me at the drop of a hat. I have to decide if you have enough potential to make you worth my while. You can open your eyes now. And leave.”

She sat up abruptly. Her face crumpled slightly, and a tear edged her eye.

“Leave? Just like that? I thought we’d spend the rest of the evening together, Kyle. What did I do wrong? I followed all your instructions. I even turned up naked underneath the coat. Please Kyle, please. Let me make you cum. Fuck me, please. I don’t want to leave.”

He sat forward and glared at her.

“What you want Sarah, is of only passing interest. I’ll decide if it’s over for the evening and if it’s over for good. Never forget, it’s about what I want. If you get a cum, or a fuck, or whatever, out of it, that’s just lucky for you. That was one of the lessons of this evening. I thought perhaps you’d learned it, but it appears you haven’t. I’ll have to think about whether you’re too slow a student. And I do my best thinking alone. So get your coat and leave. Before I get sick of your bleating and decide you aren’t worth the time and effort.”

She was inches from bursting into tears, he could see that. Her lips trembled, and she flushed with indignant anger. He’d been deliberately cruel with his words. Not because he hated her, but because he had to have the ground rules established right from the start. It was a message he needed to impart, and if she crumbled at hearing them from the first time, she couldn’t take the other things that were already forming in his mind.

She picked up the coat and left the room silently. Kyle smiled and reached for the room service menu. She’d passed the first test. Soon, he’d give her the second lesson.

12