All Comments on 'Kyle Ch. 01'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interesting. Would like to see where this goes.

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
Good start!

I'm ready for more, please keep it coming.

ladyJ154ladyJ154over 12 years ago
is there going to be more to this story?

cause there really should be! this is a really hot story!

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years agoAuthor
A Lengthy Series

This will be a lengthy series. This is a true story. I have 5 chapters submitted already. I do ask for a little leniency in chapters 2 and 3 because they are a little off the beaten path. Chapter 2 will illustrate how youngsters can fumble in sex acts. Chapter 3 does contain a bit of w/s. I know that isn't a lot of people's preference but I chose to tell the story my way, but I think you will really enjoy 4 and 5. I am currently working on chapter 6 and it should be decent. Thanks to everyone who rates and posts comments either good or bad.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

How do you top that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
haha

LMAOOO "dosnt that make you....my bicth?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best frind passed out drunk

I had same situation happen to me. Only I didn 't act on it due to fear.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific. It made me remember my first time at the Rim a Rama. mine was in bed with a guy whom I barely knew. I didn't want him to know how inexperienced I was but once in his bed I was nervous but excited. I think that might be the usual double feeling of things I had only had in my dreams. The big moment was like an electric shock to me. I didn't want him to know that this was my first time with anybody, let alone the first time at any kind of sex. I still had no idea how to start and stop the cum about to roll into my mouth. I was ahead of him as shooting the dessert when. I had, after all, lots of solo experience cuming, but that was while I was alone. Since I didn't know what the hell to do when the big finish came, I'd catch it in my hand. I had a wonderful ejaculation, with electric feelings in my cock and nipples but what was I going to do with the cum in my hands? In my first experience with catching ejaculated jizz, I panicked, whipped it off my hands onto the bed sheet on my side of the bed. I couldn't think of anything else to do except maybe swallow it. Anyway, I left and figured that was the end of that romance but he phoned me in a day or two and spoke with an almost robotic voice. I avoided any mention of the crusty sheet I'd left behind. We never spoke again but that was okay with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A friend told me he thought his roommate was queer. When I asked him why he told me he thought the roommate sucked his cock while he was sleeping. I told him I didn’t believe anyone could sleep through a blow job, and suggested an experiment - he’d go to sleep, and I’d suck his cock. I proved my point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous