Kylie and Brooke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Later that evening, Kylie was curled up in her bed reading in a loose tee shirt and plain cotton panties, her hair tied up in her signature ponytail. Her parents had gone out, as had Brooke, leaving her alone with her thoughts. Most of the day she had found enough little things to do that any troubling fantasies were pushed from her mind. But now, lying in bed she could not help but think about what she had seen the previous night, and how it had made her feel so excited. And curious.

She was considering sneaking down to her sister's room to try and find her vibrator, for she had never had the pleasure of using one. She was just starting to imagine what it might feel like, and the fact that the same toy she would use was inside her sister the previous night when she saw two beams of light arch across the wall of her bedroom. The light cast shadows of tree branches across her posters, this indicating that Brooke had just pulled up in her car after an afternoon with her friends. Kylie quickly opened her book again, pretending to read, though her eyes would not focus on the words.

Before long she heard a gentle knock at the door. There stood her sister Brooke, looking positively radiant in a knee length black skirt and a cute red top that strained to contain her ample bosom. Her lightly curled hair falling in chestnut colored cascades over her shoulders "hey there Ky. How is your night going?"

"Oh not too bad" Kylie replied with a smile. "Just reading, thought I might turn in early tonight since I was up so late."

"Yeah you were up pretty late last night" Brooke said as she gently sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She hesitated for a moment before saying: "So Kylie... I just have to come out and say this. I'm sorry about last night. I did not mean for you to see me doing that. I'm so used to living on my own I forgot to shut the door all the way."

Kylie's heart nearly stopped. So Brooke had heard her!! "uh.. oh no I'm sorr- I mean... it is fine Brooke really. Umm... no really."

Brooke flashed her beautiful smile and laughed gently. Almost as quickly as her sister's smile appeared it vanished. Brooke sat silently for a moment and right before Kylie was about to ask if something was wrong Brooke said: "Well I'm glad to hear that... So I have a confession to make little sis...something that might be difficult to talk about...and I'm kind of scared but it has been on my mind for so long if I don't let it out I might go crazy."

"Well that's a coincidence my darling, the reason I went downstairs was because I had something to talk to you about also. Something that also is kind of embarrassing..."

"Really!? Oh you go first then!" Brooke said, looking relieved. "What is on your mind?"

"Oh, Ok. Well... It is just that I am going to school next year and I know you have already been there for a while so I just was thinking maybe you could give me some sisterly advice about socializing and fitting in and dating and all that good stuff. I have never really dated and have no experience at all! I don't really know how to go about being with someone, or even asking them out. Let alone anything in... um in the bedroom. I'm just worried about looking like an idiot when I do finally meet someone." Kylie explained quickly, trying to get everything out at once. Bracing herself before saying the next part. "Whether that someone is a man... or a woman..." she finished quietly.

"A woman, little sister?" Brooke said quietly as her eyebrows arched in surprise.

"umm, yeeaaah so... I have known for a while that maybe...um... That maybe I was interested in woman too. Or maybe just women, I'm really not sure. Is that ok? Does that make me weird?" Kylie asked pleadingly, tears clinging to the edges of her eyes.

"Of course not Kylie! Don't believe what all the ignorant fools in this town or your school say! You will find a whole other world when you go to school, where you can be accepted for who you really are! Trust me!" Brooke said kindly as she grasped Kylie's hand in her own.

Kylie smiled widely at her sister, who appeared to be weighing whether or not to say something else. "In fact... I suppose I should tell you that your big sister is not totally foreign to other women. You know my friend Lucy I was going on about...?"

Kylie laughed in a mixture of disbelieve and relief. "You too! Why have you never told me?!?"

"Probably the same reason you never told me. I was just nervous about what my little sister would think of me. I really, really care about that you know. I like guys sometimes too, but there is just something about a woman..." Brooke trailed off, looking wistfully into nothing before refocusing on Kylie.

"Anyways, Lucy and I started off as roommates freshman year and after a few months things got... experimental" Brooke said, giggling at her own choice of words. "From there things just developed and we spent a lot of time together and it was, still is, pretty amazing. There are some major advantages to dating a girl I can tell you that for sure. Oh! I even have a good picture of her I can show you!"

Brooke pulled out her cell phone and pulled up a picture of Lucy. She was not quite what Kylie would have imagined. She always thought her sister had a look that would be right at home in a Victoria's Secret catalogue and assumed she would find the same thing attractive. But the girl in the picture, while very cute, was obliviously going through the whole college goth phase. Her pale skin was vividly opposed by blood red lip stick and shiny black hair that was cut into a short bob style. She had a ton of piercings, her lip, eyebrow, and ears all had quite a few pieces in them. A tight, lacy black top and short black skirt accentuated a thin but fit form.

"I like her piercings!" Kylie offered.

"Me too... and those are just the ones you can see if you know what I mean..." Brooke responded bashfully, but a little proudly as well.

Kylie was blown away by her sister's revelations. "So what about that guy Trevor you were talking about? Are you two actually together?"

"So it's a bit complicated little sister. Me and Trevor are kind of together, but me and Lucy are also kind of together also, and sometimes... the three of us are kind of together." Kylie could see Brooke blushing at this last part as she tried to change the subject. "Anyways! Ky, do you really mean to tell me you have never been with anyone, guy or girl? Like, really? How do you keep... you know, sane? I would just die with out some release once in a while!"

"I have never done anything Brooke, honest... The furthest I ever got was a few clumsy kisses freshman year at some stupid dances... I guess I just try to uh, 'take care of my self' when I feel that need." Kylie said in an embarrassed tone. "Even that only feels ok... well usually."

"Only ok?!" Brooke exclaimed incredulously. "Are you sure you are doing it right? What kind of vibrator do you use?"

"Well I don't have one of those... There are no stores around here and I would die of embarrassment if I got it sent to the house and mom or dad opened the package before I could get to it! I usually just use my hands or the shower head if I have time. I used the handle of a hair brush once... all that yielded was pain when I broke my... well you know..." Kylie said, getting slightly more comfortable talking about this with her sister.

"Are you serious! No wonder you think 'taking care of yourself is only ok!" Brooke exclaimed. "I mean the shower can be nice once and a while, but sometimes a girl just has to have something inside her!" Again her sister's face seemed to betray a great debate going on in her mind. "Wait her, I will be right back!" With that Brooke ran out of the room leaving Kylie to wonder what was coming next.

After a minute, Brooke came rushing back into her room and sat back down on her bed. Clutched in her hands was a bright purple vibrator, thick and shaped like a penis, but with lots of raised ridges running down the shaft. Kylie had a strong suspicion it was the same toy responsible for the noise she heard the previous night.

"Oh jeeze Brooke!" Kylie exclaimed looking away shyly. "Why did you bring that in here?"

"Sorry sis, I just thought I could gift you my favorite vibrator since you apparently aren't creative enough to come up with one yourself!"

"Shut up!" Kylie replied, her eyes reluctantly falling on the sex toy. "It is ok Brooke; I would not even know how to use something like that."

"Well it's really pretty simple Ky." Brooke said in a voice that was half extremely nervous and quite but also half filled with fatalistic determination. Get your self nice and horny, you know, to the point you start getting really wet. Then you slide just the tip in to yourself and slowly but surely inch a bit more in at a time until you can fit the whole thing inside. Then just pump it in and out until you cum. I like to uh, play with my clit while doing it also. It feels... amazing."

"Brooke..." Kylie muttered, not sure what to make of her sister's explicit instructions or where she should be looking.

"Well you'll want one when you go away to college I can promise you that!" Brooke said. Kylie noticed a sudden and serious look cross her sister's face. "I... could show you how to use it..." Brooke said in a near whisper.

Kylie was not sure she heard what she just thought she did. "Wait... what!? What do you mean crazy!" she squeaked.

Unexpectedly her sister burst into tears and got up hurriedly as if to leave the room. Kylie caught her sister by the arm just in time and pulled her back to the bed.

"What's wrong Brooke?! What... what did you mean show me?"

Between stifled sobs Brooke tearfully explained. "OK Ky, here is the thing, God I'm so fucking embarrassed! I... have kind of been attracted to you... for long time. I wish to god that I wasn't because I know it is wrong and disgusting. But I just can't help it. No matter what I try to do I just think about how much I love you." Brooke paused trying to regain her composure. "You have grown into such a beautiful young woman, and that combine with how good of friends we have always been... I just could never get the thought of us as more out of my head." With this confession Brooke looked physically relieved, but also started crying even more heavily.

"Shhhhh Brookey it is ok!" Kylie said as reassuringly as possible, though her head was spinning wildly with this new revelation, she felt like she might faint. Her own sister had feelings for her? How could this be happening? "Calm down and just breathe."

"And I understand if this totally ruins our friendship, I just could not bear to keep it from you anymore. I know it is horrible of me to think this way... To be honest, it is part of the reason I moved away to school instead of going the college in here in town. I thought if I got some space... but I still think of you Ky... I still think I love you and I have no fucking clue where we go from here. Pretty messed up huh?"

"No my darling... not messed up" Kylie said slowly, thinking of what she should say next. "To tell you the honest truth I have never thought of you that way Brooke." Her sister nodded understandingly, wiping away tears form her cheek. "Until I saw you last night..." Kylie confessed.

Brooke looked up at Kylie showing a small smile. "Can I tell you a secret? Hell I might as well now right? Last night when I was masturbating... I was thinking of you. I watched you touch yourself in the shower. It turned me on so much I thought I might die if I did not touch myself too. God I'm the worst, I should leave!"

Kylie wrapped her sister up in a hug before she could escape the room, squeezing her as tightly as she could. "Brooke it is really ok, I guess I'm weirdly flattered. But I just don't know quite what to do next..."

"I know little sis" Brooke said sniffling. Just let me know whatever I can do to make us ok. If you want to talk more we can, or if you want to pretend like I never said anything we can absolutely do that to. I just want to keep my little sister in my life ok?"

"Brooke you will always be in my life, no matter what." Kylie said firmly, to which Brooke smiled weakly. Why she said what she did next would always be a mystery to Kylie, she knew it was so beyond wrong but the love she felt for her sister and the desire for human contact over rode the logic part of her brain. "So... would you still be willing to show me how to use that thing?" She said in a hushed tone, nodding her head toward the vibrator lying on her bedspread.

Brooke's eyes widened. "Ky... Are you sure? You don't feel pressured or anything do you? Seriously, we can just ignore I said anything!"

"Of course not! I just... could use some action I guess" Kylie said sheepishly. "And...I supposed who better than the person I love and trust more than anyone else in the whole world?"

Brooke positively beamed at this. "Ok Ky, but if we do this, NO ONE can find out. Other people would not understand and things could get really bad. Do you understand me? No one can ever know!"

Kylie nodded her head yes. "Of course that goes without saying, you can trust me."

Brooke nodded, seemingly satisfied at her answer. "So I guess me showing you could have a few meanings... Would you like to watch me use it? Or..." Her older sister paused. "Or would you like me to demonstrate on you?"

Kylie thought for a moment. Both options caused her to have butterflies in stomach. "Well I am pretty in the mood I have to say" she answered chuckling. "Could you use it on me?" she asked, throwing a bit of a pleading tone in to the question. The way her sister's face glowed she could tell it worked.

"Of course Ky. But first-"Suddenly Brooke leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Instantly Kylie melted. It was nothing like those clumsy kisses on the dance floor of a school dance. Her sister's lips were so soft and gentle she felt like she could pass out from the pleasure. She could smell her sister's intoxicating perfume and eagerly returned her sister's kisses the best she could. After a few moments Brooke broke away. "I have wanted to do that for a long time little sister" she said softly.

"I... wish you would have sooner" Kylie managed to mutter back.

"Ok, so I'm going to need you to get comfortable, lean back so I can do this for you." Kylie did as she was told, laying back against her large collection of pillows so her back was at a 45 degree angle, her knees bent and her feet planted firmly on the bed. Silently Brooke slid her fingers under the waistband of Kylie's underwear and started to pull them off.

Kylie lifted her hips off the bed nearly in a trance; she could not believe her older sister was currently taking off her panties. After Brooke had removed her underwear she gently spread Kylie's legs apart, putting her on complete display. Brooke scooted closer; sitting cross legged between Kylie's spread thighs. Kylie could not help but notice that this caused Brooke's skirt to ride up considerably, making it quite easy to see her sexy red underwear.

"Are you ready for this Ky?" Brooke asked.

All Kylie could do was nod, her heart pounding so hard in her chest she knew she could not form a coherent sentence. "First we need a little lube." Brooke said. Instead of pulling out a bottle magically from her purse she slipped the vibrator into her mouth, coating it with her spit. She slowly bobbed her head on the vibrator for a few moments, her eyes locked on Kylie the whole time.

"Hmmm!" Kylie involuntarily sighed. Her sister had not even touched her yet and she could already feel a tingling sensation building within her.

Brooke used her fingers to gently spread apart her puffy outer lips. "wow, you're already so wet! And your pussy is so beautiful ky! I love how your cute little lips are hidden away like that!"

Kylie blushed; she was not sure what felt better, the compliment of the sensation of her sister's fingers on her most intimate parts. She gasped slightly as she felt the Brooke insert the tip of the vibrator into her soaking wet vagina.

"I'll go real slow ok?" Brooke said reassuringly. Kylie could only nod. True to her word Brooke very gradually pushed the vibrator in to her, so that just an inch or two was inside. She then removed it and then slid it easily back in. She continued this pattern for a few minutes, occasionally going a bit deeper.

"Oh! Brooke! That... feels so... so good!" Kylie stammered as Brooke was now pumping almost the entire length of the toy into her.

Brooke smiled, obviously pleased. "Just you wait sis, I'm going to switch it on now, ok?"

"Yes please!... oh yes please Brooke! Ohhh...ohhh" Kylie was already feeling an amazing orgasm brewing in her when her sister turned on the vibrator. "OOHH!! OHH that is... OHH!!" The combination of the vibrations and the thick shaft pumping in and out of her pussy was amazing. She thought it could not get any better until with her free hand Brooke began to quickly rub circles over her clit with her thumb.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Kylie chanted, her eyes tightly closed and her head rolled back. "Ahh Ahh, yes Brooke! Yes!" Her hands desperately clawed at her blankets as she felt her nimble thighs begin to shake and shudder uncontrollably, her hips bucked gently up and down on the bed. The orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced, her whole body felt like it was cumming. "AAHHHHHHH!!"

Sensing she could not take any more Brooke stopped her assault on her clit and turned off the vibrator, though she left it deep inside her for a bit longer. Kylie could feel her pussy still contracting and grabbing onto the toy, wonderful pulses still radiating through her body. Slowly her breathing returned to near normal. "Brooke... That was so, so good. Thank you... I came so fast!"

"My pleasure. I was really happy to do that for you. I've wanted to for a long time. "

Kylie shivered as Brooke leaned over and planted a kiss right above her mound as she slowly withdrew the glistening toy. She assumed the evening was drawing to a close, but she noticed that her sister's head was still between her legs and her kisses were inching closer to her slick opening, her hair tickling her tender inner thighs.

"Bro..Brooke? What are you doing? She asked hesitantly, fearful things were moving too fast.

"I just want to taste you so bad little sister... please let me do this for you? Let me taste you?"

Kylie almost said no. Something about this just seemed so much more intimate, so much dirtier. But before she could she felt Brooke's soft tongue lapping slowly up and down the length of her vagina. She shuddered and smiled widely as she settled back into the pillows. "ooohhh... Brooke..."

She saw her sister smile as she then gently gather her small lips in her mouth and sucked, sending tingling jolts of pleasure though out her body. Brooke then began to lick gently patterns over her pink hood while long fingers teased her hole and applied soft pressure on the sensitive stretch of skin right below her pussy. "Ahh! Yes! Ahhh ahhh ahhh!" She began heavily chanting once again. She felt like her entire core was liquid and her sister was drinking her in. The warmth of her sister's mouth and the sensation of being totally in her control were overwhelming and she began to breathe heavily in deep panting breaths, her athletic from beginning to writhe on her bed, preparing for release.

Her sister kept her mouth on her squirming pussy expertly, and soon began to lick her hard clit directly. "AHH!! YES!! BROOOOKE!!" Kylie shouted out as she came in another glorious orgasm. If she though her first of the night was amazing, it was nothing compared to the feeling of cumming with her sister's beautiful face between her thighs, that magic tongue flicking across her most sensitive part. Her thrashing eventually slowed as she came down, sweaty as more relaxed than she had ever felt before.