Kylie and Brooke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie could only smile weakly as her sister got up to lay down next to her, though she did notice that at some point during her blissful state Brooke had slipped out of her skirt leaving her in just her top and panties. "That was amazing, thank you so much my darling." Kylie managed weakly.

Brooke smiled back and affectionately brushed the wayward strands of hair out of Kylie's face. "So what now little sis?" she asked quietly.

With renewed energy Kylie pounced on Brooke. She lay down on top of her prone sister, her smaller body nestling into her sibling's arms. "haha, I meant about us silly! But this is nice too."

"Talk later, making out now" Kylie said playfully as she began to hungrily kiss Brooke's soft lips. For minutes the two lay there lost in the moment, tongues slipping between lips, hands running through hair, occasionally soft moans and whimpers between kisses.

Soon the kissing became more passionate and wild, desperate. At some point one of Kylie's legs fell off Brooke while her other slid between her luscious thighs. Brooke sighed contentedly at the new pressure and grabbed Kylie's cute little butt with both hands, pulling her closer to apply more pressure to her mound.

Kylie noticed the effect her leg was having on her big sister and she leaned forward slightly to give even more contact. "Hmmm..." Brooke sighed as she began to gently roll her hips against the pressure. Kylie took a moment and stared down in disbelief. Below her was Brooke, her own gorgeous sister. Her now slightly matted brunette locks framed her face, which had taken a slight sheen of sweat as she moaned and panted quietly, her eyes closed as she continued to rub against her leg frantically. Kylie could not get over the sheer beauty she was beholding; she had to touch her and make her feel amazing as she had earlier.

Kylie moved her leg creating some space, which elicited a confused grunt of disapproval from Brooke, her eyes opening to find out why her pleasure had been interrupted. This concern was quickly assuaged as Kylie slid her fingers under her sister's panties, feeling another woman for the first time. Both girls sighed contentedly at the sensation.

Brook marveled at the smooth, bare flesh she was feeling. A few of the girls on the team shaved their pubic hair, always saying how much their boyfriends liked it. Kylie had always thought it a bit much to do in order to impress a dumb boy, but now she understood the attraction. With her pointer and middle finger formed in a "V" she gently stroked the length of her sister's slit, with one finger on either side of her prominent hood. Kylie actually got goose bumps at the amazing sensation of her fingers gliding along the wet slit of her older sister.

"Oh... oh god Ky, that feels so, so fucking good..." Kylie heard her sister half speak, half groan. "But let's do this right, ok?" With that Brook quickly lifted her hips off the bed and slipped off her damp panties, tossing them on the floor, her bra quickly followed suit. "How's that?" Brooke asked coyly as she spread her legs wide and gently pinched her nipples.

Kylie absolutely beamed. Her Playboy worth sister was spread out next to her, completely naked and doing deliciously dirty things to herself. "Its wonderful sis" she replied as she lay down next to Brooke. As she stretched out next to her sister, her fingers resumed their work. She tightly held Brooke's neck with one hand, her other trying her best to replicate what she usually did to herself, but on her sister's pussy. Her mouth closed on one of Brooke's inviting dark brown nipples and she gently bit and teased it. She loved the way they instantly became rock hard as she gently tongued them.

"Ky!" Brooke squealed with delight. "Oh baby that feels so good! Keep touching me like that and... Oh god... and I'm going to cum for you sis..."

The though of making her sister cum was intoxicating and she redoubled her efforts, tracing furious but gently circles over her sister's clit while planting passionate kisses on her breasts and neck. She could feel Brooke's legs getting tighter and tighter on her hand and suddenly her hips bucked wildly and she screamed out. "OHHHH KYYYYY! GOD... YES!!"

Kylie held onto her Brooke the best she could as she thrashed about her bed. As she finally came down, she gently blew air on her brow and breasts to cool her off, while her hand still cupped her sister's slick pussy. Finally Brooke calmed and pulled Kylie down into a deep and passionate kiss. "That... was amazing little sister." Brooke stated bluntly.

"Do you really think so? Kylie asked hesitantly.

"Hell yes, you have natural talent. I'm being honest here! I can't wait to see how you skills improve when I teach you some other tricks!"

"Oh! Are... are we going to do this again?" Kylie was thrilled beyond words at the idea, but she thought she must have come off as unsure judging by her sister's reaction.

"I... uh well I thought maybe, but of course if you don't want to!" stuttered Brooke, thinking she had been too presumptuous.

To convince her sister she loved the idea Kylie once again sprung on her sister, covering her face in kissed. "Of course I want to Brooke! I can't wait!"

"I'm glad little sis" Brooke said as she hugged Kylie tightly. "I'm really, really glad".

"So can you spend the night up here with me?" Kylie asked pleadingly. After all that had happened she did not think she could bear to spend the night not wrapped up in her older sibling's arms.

"Uhh... I guess mom and dad would not freak, we had sleepovers all the time back in the day. I'll just go downstairs and grab some PJs so things don't look quite so... suspicious."

"Ok, I'll be here!" Kylie said happily. She settled back on her bed as she watched her sister leave the room, her full and voluptuous butt swaying sexily as she walked. She sighed as the whirlwind of the last few hours replayed in her head, her hand naturally falling to her soaked crotch. What would happen next she thought? How could this possibly end? What did it mean for her future and the future that she and her sister shared?

These scary questions melted away as Brooked returned in her flannel pajamas. Her sister, the person she loved more than anything in the world, snuggled in next to her and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. Kylie smiled and nuzzled against Brooke's neck as the two sisters drifted off to sleep. Things will work out just fine, she thought.