All Comments on 'Kylie's Cups Ch. 01: First Gaze'

by BuxomHarlot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Barely a beginning

Seems as if it could go somewhere, but no indication of where yet.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 9 years ago

I agree with the other comment.. Very interesting story and I like how it's going. Should had been a bit longer and you could had added a bit more teasing between Kylie and James. Looking forward to the next installment!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 9 years ago
Great Start

Liked the pacing and how it was written. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

YOU NEED TO GIVE US MORE

hotladyvanessahotladyvanessaalmost 9 years ago
Good start!

More, please!

syreatadivasyreatadivaalmost 9 years ago
Good start thus far

This is a good story. Now I am a lesbian so hetero sex or even the potential of hetero sex don't turn me on. However, I can see the potential of you(I am assuming this is coming from a first narrative perspective) having sex with her because I see that "you" probably have a thing for her, especially her boobs. I hope that it goes that direction. At least before Kylie and James get together which I know will probably happen eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start

Love the way this is going — the psychology of the narrator is really compelling and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start

Really good beginning, it looks like it's been a little while but keep going the hard part is over (the beginning :p)

TLMorganTLMorganover 7 years ago

Any chance of a part 2??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous