L.A. Lives: Episode Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘So… I want you three to give me a sperm facial, if you don’t mind… jerk yourselves off... onto me…’ She lay out on the floor with her legs under the middle chair. One of the guys passed down a cushion, she rested her head on it.

The men started jerking themselves up and down. They were a little embarrassed at first but quickly got into it. Outside Caroline could hear their groans.

‘Ah, jeez, hell, yeah… Sarah, you’re so fucking hot… So beautiful… Ohhhhh, Christ… You look so good down there… Ahhhh….’

‘God… I think I’m gonna….’ One of the guys groaned.

The first guy, the one on the right pumped four thick shots of semen. Sarah closed her eyes. ‘I think it’s about to start raining,’ she said. The drop first hit Sarah’s neck. She lifted her right hand to massage it into her face. By the time the last watery shot had sprayed down the cleft between her tits, the other two guys, sent over the edge by this vision, had started to cream, as well...

Sarah panted, out of breath, she’d fingered her clitoris throughout the time the guys were masturbating over her and had cum very hard in her panties when the jism started to spatter onto her. She tensed her legs, arched her butt up slightly. She held the hand down her pants still, the fingers splayed, caressing her beautifully pulsating cunt mouth. Her boobs heaved up and down, as creamy spunk drizzled over them. Let out a long ecstatic moan. Mmmm…………………..

‘Wow,’ she said, quickly trying to regain her composure. ‘You guy’s cum good.’ She rubbed their juice into her face. ‘Can someone get me a towel, quick?’

She held her arms outstretched to be pulled up from the floor. Two of the guys lifted the star’s girlish figure off the ground, as she kicked back with one heel. They could smell their scent on her sticky face, chest and boobs, and it smelt delicious. She looked a little dizzy. The third guy, Mr Manasse, had fetched a towel. He held it open and then wrapped it round Sarah as she stepped back, between his arms.

She snuggled back into the fluffy towel and ground her ass into him. Cum had glazed all over his knuckles during a failed attempt to aim his cock downwards at Sarah’s tight, tanned midriff. Presently, she used her tongue on the back of his gooey hand.

‘Hmmm… How was that?’ she whispered, sucking his fingers.

‘Ah, jeez that was incredible… You are SO sexy…’ said Mr. Manasse, his hands now rested flat on Sarah’s hips. Sarah seemed contented with that.

‘well, you’re pretty hot yourself,’ Sarah spoke into Mr Manasse’s ear – if his balls hadn’t been so emphatically drained he would have started to harden again.

Outside Caroline had stormed away in bitter disgust.

And she didn’t hear the guy’s later whisper to each other that they wished it had been her who’d performed on them when Sarah was out of earshot.

CNETER>End of Episode Two.

12